Hey holy-rollers. how do you know when to listen to your ? vs your s/o.

Options
2stepz_ahead
2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited July 2012 in R & R (Religion and Race)
Simple question.
I always see ppl go against their s/o wishes or advise becuz they think its what ? wants them to do. Maybe it me but i though you are to trust that your ? placed you with someone who is a blessing. Arent you supposed to love the ? in your mate? So you can love the ? in them, yet not listen to them. I dont get it. Why be with someone when you cant trust their judgement and blame it on a higher power giving you a different sign.

Maybe its me.

Comments

• MARIO_DRO
    MARIO_DRO Members Posts: 14,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    IT'S ? NOT ?

ANYWAY

WHENEVER YOU FACE A PROBLEM THAT IS OUTTA YOUR POWER OR MAYBE IN YOUR POWER, YOU SHOULD ALWAYS CONSULT WITH ? ... SAY A QUICK PRAYER.. SEE WHAT HAPPENDS... IF YOU HAVE SOMEONE WHO IS ALIGNED WITH ? JUST AS YOU ARE, THEY "SHOULD" GIVE YOU SOUND ADVICE, BUT LIKE I SAID, DEPENDING ON WHAT YOU ARE REQUESTING, YOUR S/O MAY HAVE DIFFERENT MOTIVES... NOT ANYTHING EVIL, BUT MORESO SELFISH, IE (YOU THINKING ABOUT TAKING A TRIP, OR BUYING THEM SOMETHING) THEY MAY SAY YEAH CAUSE ITS FOR THEM.. BUT AT THE END OF THE DAY, TALK TO ? ABOUT IT
  • MARIO_DRO
    MARIO_DRO Members Posts: 14,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    memphis10 wrote: »
    If you are a true Christian ? comes first. if you want to go the atheist or agnostic route, you trust your own instincts over anyone else.

On another tip here's a good question my homie asked me the other day: Is the first commandment the admission of other gods existing?

@memphis10
    "gods" MEANING "ANYTHING or ANYBODY THAT YOU PUT BEFORE ? ...

IT COULD BE THE FOOTBALL GAME ON SUNDAYS OR YOUR CAR.. A FEMALE, MONEY, ECT....

• Bodhi
    Bodhi Members Posts: 7,932 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Whether they are real or not does not stop them from being gods. I could have in my hand two coins. One coin could be authentic and the other counterfeit. But they are both coins.
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2012
    Options
    LOL @Dro giving advice on the bible and ? (not ? )
  • waterproof
    waterproof Members Posts: 9,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    easy just listen to the ELOHIM in you that's what most people hear but YHWH voice is something that you will never forget when he speaks to you
  • Bodhi
    Bodhi Members Posts: 7,932 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Take the golden calf for example; it's not ? as ? is but the people worshiped it as their ? . When he commanded to worship no other ? but him, he proclaimed himself as the only true ? to worship. Kinda like when the real slim shady said please stand up.
  • ChromaStoned
    ChromaStoned Members Posts: 938 ✭✭✭
    Options
    this would be easier if ppl followed the other commandment-wife listen to husband-husband listen to ?