Anybody went to school with someone famous???

Options
124»

Comments

• Louis Devinear
    Louis Devinear Members Posts: 1,641 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2016
    Options
    So it's these Jamaican ? in my hood that used to get mad weed money. These ? had the corner marketed. I know all the Jamaican ? . They was cool but ? from the hood ain't really like em to tough.

Now mind you I went school went murda. He was quiet, always by himself. But any real ? knew he wasn't ? . Plus he was from pink houses. Him and his people get down for real. Grimey. Him and his people's used to take blocks over.

So these ? knew about them Jamaican ? along time. Just nobody ever ? with them cause they was cool.

They befriended one of those Jamaican ? , tied his ass up, butnaked in a basement. Made that ? call his people. They had that ? hostage for like 13 hours.

The main culprit was Lenny. That's his real name.

He got two other people that with him. Not to be ? with.

P.S.

Look up Gravy getting shot in front of hot 97.

That was them ? . And guess who was there?

@lurkristocrat
  • AggieLean.
    AggieLean. Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 2,325 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol nobody really famous famous. Did go to high school with Brittany Alger & Brittany Renner...models, actresses, vixens..whatever they are. Also went to school with Isiah Cannon.
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ben Henderson in college.

Joel Pryzbilla went to my high school, lived a few blocks away.
  • dakidfrankie
    dakidfrankie Members Posts: 1,663 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    When to school with some doughboyz cashout member...grew up down the street from calicoe the battle rapper...my cousin was rock bottom manager so I also knew calicoe pops blackface big herk all of them and some bmf members...brother went to school with blade ice wood and he went to Henry Ford with Aaliyah
  • CashmoneyDux
    CashmoneyDux Members Posts: 11,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    Options
    I can't take this ? @KingJamal serious anymore
  • eastbay510
    eastbay510 Members Posts: 2,063 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    AggieLean. wrote: »
    Lol nobody really famous famous. Did go to high school with Brittany Alger & Brittany Renner...models, actresses, vixens..whatever they are. Also went to school with Isiah Cannon.

Did Brittany Renner actually ? with ? in high school? Or she's always been how she is?
  • silverfoxx
    silverfoxx Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 11,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Helen ? . Greg Monroe. Big ass dude didnt do nothing and it was dope seeing him doing ESPN and Powerade commercials in the gym. At the time he was the #1 player in the nation. Cool chilled and goofy dude. We stayed in the same neighborhood.
  • Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    When to school with some doughboyz cashout member...grew up down the street from calicoe the battle rapper...my cousin was rock bottom manager so I also knew calicoe pops blackface big herk all of them and some bmf members...brother went to school with blade ice wood and he went to Henry Ford with Aaliyah

Aaliyah went to ford? I thought she went to CMA
  • Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    silverfoxx wrote: »
    Helen ? . Greg Monroe. Big ass dude didnt do nothing and it was dope seeing him doing ESPN and Powerade commercials in the gym. At the time he was the #1 player in the nation. Cool chilled and goofy dude. We stayed in the same neighborhood.

I helped move him into his first apartment here in Detroit lol

He had a big jar of weed in his room
  • dakidfrankie
    dakidfrankie Members Posts: 1,663 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Bcotton5 wrote: »

Aaliyah went to ford? I thought she went to CMA

Excuse me it was hoopz I think I gotta ask him
  • trilladelic
    trilladelic Members Posts: 4,457 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Went to hs with Rashad Lewis although he was a year from being drafted and I was a freshman..

I went to middle school with one Ali's illegitimate children. She was gorgeous and hella cool..
  • Yardie1
    Yardie1 Members Posts: 210 ✭✭
    Options
    Had math class in uni with Usain
    700 Members Posts: 14,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    700 wrote: »
    Shoutout Juice

#PensacolaInTheHouse

He a alumni of my high school and when he was suspended for those couple years he coached the track team and we won won bookoo gold medals that year, I personally got two

q8xxjyetcbq8.jpg
  • AggieLean.
    AggieLean. Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 2,325 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    eastbay510 wrote: »
    AggieLean. wrote: »

Did Brittany Renner actually ? with ? in high school? Or she's always been how she is?

Don't really know. I was a senior when she was a freshman. I doubt it tho. High school and city was bout 85% white plus wasn't really no rumors or stories about her in the neighboring black cities. I just know she was really serious about soccer and was good.
  • gns
    gns Members Posts: 21,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • felliwonda
    felliwonda Members Posts: 416 ✭✭✭
    Options
    Corey liuget San Diego Chargers l.
    I remember him as a humble dude really focused on what he wanted and the results are there. Wish dude the best at the top of his game hope he can continue to accomplish
  • Bussy_Getta
    Bussy_Getta Members Posts: 37,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Turfaholic
    Turfaholic Members Posts: 20,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    gdtgytztqzk2.jpg
    She's kinda poppin
  • KneeGro_DuperMan
    KneeGro_DuperMan Members Posts: 3,313 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2016
    Options
    ? ass French Montana....we was calling him Frenchy back then......we had a lil cypher in the High School hallway.....my homie always reminds me of how I aired him.

One of them coke boy ? got they ass beat back then too...? was looking like a black Sloth for a minute
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    older generation like Harold Ramis.....but from my generation all i can think of is going to school and being good friends with the National Director of BYP100...if that counts for anything