Religious Israeli lawmaker tears up New Testament

Options
beenwize
beenwize Members Posts: 2,024 ✭✭
edited July 2012 in R & R (Religion and Race)

Why do most of the so called Jews accept the Old Testament yet reject the New Testament? They worship Yahweh yet reject the ? of the New Testament.. maybe cuz of rev 2:9 & 3:9.

Religious Israeli lawmaker tears up New Testament Associated Press - 9 hours ago

JERUSALEM (AP) — An Israeli lawmaker has torn up a copy of the New Testament in front of cameras in his parliament office.

An aide says Christian missionaries mailed the Christian scripture to Michael Ben-Ari of the ultranationalist National Union Party.

Itamar Ben-Gvir said Ben-Ari, an Orthodox Jew, was enraged to receive the book, in whose name he says millions of Jews were slaughtered. Ben-Ari tore it up, he said, then posed for photographs with the destroyed Bible.

Many Christians over the centuries persecuted Jews, holding them responsible for Jesus' crucifixion.

Government spokesman Mark Regev said, "We totally deplore this behavior and condemn it outright. This action stands in complete contrast to our values and our traditions. Israel is a tolerant society, but we have zero tolerance for this despicable and hateful act."

Comments

• waterproof
    waterproof Members Posts: 9,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2012
    Options
    the foul serpent again with his trickery.

those who search for truth the israelis are not israelites.

and the same people who murdered Yahushua are the same who chased the israelites throught out africa where the hebrews settled and build new lives in South, West, North and East Africa, and tried to convert Hebrews into Christians.

The word "ISRAELI" is not mentioned in scripture. Israeli only refers to a citizen or resident living in the modern "STATE" of Israel. Israeli does not mean a descendant of Jacob, (Yaaqob in Hebrew) who's name was changed to Israel (Genesis 32:28). An Israeli and an Israelite are two different things.
  • beenwize
    Options
    Who said the Jews were Israelites in the first place? Did u not read my first sentence that says 'so called Jews'? ?
  • beenwize
    Options
    The original question of the thread still remains however.
  • waterproof
    edited July 2012
    Options
    beenwize wrote: »
    The original question of the thread still remains however.

and that question is real easy to answer but since you blasphemy against YAH and his son i will not waste time with you, any person who can read scriptures and understand it can give you the answer you Pharisee
  • beenwize
    Options
    U clearly can't answer the question u religious nut. The so called Jews for the most part accept Old Testament scripture along with its ? but reject New Testament scripture along with Christ. And I didn't blasphemy against Christ at all. If so show me?
  • waterproof
    Options
    U clearly can't answer the question u religious nut. The so called Jews for the most part accept Old Testament scripture along with its ? but reject New Testament scripture along with Christ. And I didn't blasphemy against Christ at all. If so show me?

you is wicked and stupid read the scriptures Mr. all knowing Beenwize and you will get your answer you lazy ? , here let me help you out it's in Yahushua words in the scripture
  • beenwize
    Options
    Obviously u don't have the answer ? boy that's why u still saying to read the scriptures. Coming in here trying to change the topic into who is a Jew or Israelite cuz u have no answers.
  • waterproof
    Options
    Obviously u don't have the answer ? boy that's why u still saying to read the scriptures. Coming in here trying to change the topic into who is a Jew or Israelite cuz u have no answers.

you is a lazy ? who don't have patience to search on your own, you is lazy and of weak spirit, i told you where to look if you to lazy to take time out of your worthless day and search for answers that you asked or even attempt of looking then it's on you.
  • beenwize
    Options
    If u not gone provide answers then don't post on my thread jus get a life ans have fun in your delusion.
  • beenwize
    Options
    The point of this thread is that this Israeli lawmaker along with the majority of so called Jews support the Old Testament and reject the New Testament. The majority also say they worship Yahweh yet u claim they don't worship him but worship Satan.. Yet in their religious institutions and literature they use the name YHWH or Yahweh.
  • waterproof
    Options
    *yawns*
    John 5:43 I am come in my Father's name, and ye receive me not: if another shall come in his own name, him ye will receive.

5:44 How can ye believe, which receive honour one of another, and seek not the honour that cometh from Elohim only?

• judahxulu
    judahxulu Members Posts: 3,988 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    JEWS PUT THE MISHNA AND TALMUD OVER EITHER TESTAMENT TO BE ACCURATE
  • beenwize
    Options
    waterproof wrote: »
    *yawns*
    John 5:43 I am come in my Father's name, and ye receive me not: if another shall come in his own name, him ye will receive.

5:44 How can ye believe, which receive honour one of another, and seek not the honour that cometh from Elohim only?

This scripture is not an answer to my question.. According to your belief system it is suppose to be against the so called Jews yet they still accept Old Testament scripture rather you call it that or the Tanach and they reject New Testament. They also include the ? Yahweh or YHWH as a worship entity in their religious institutions and literature.
  • waterproof
    edited July 2012
    Options
    *yawns*

This scripture is not an answer to my question.. According to your belief system it is suppose to be against the so called Jews yet they still accept Old Testament scripture rather you call it that or the Tanach and they reject New Testament. They also include the ? Yahweh or YHWH as a worship entity in their religious institutions and literature.

you ignorant fool because the so-called Jews follow the traditions of their ancestors who where the Scribes and Pharisee's they knew their time was up when the Messiyah was supposed to return but them lacking the knowledge of scripture they was expecting the Lion Messiyah instead of the Lamb in which the lamb came first. They don't believe that Yahushua was the messiyah because they was expecting the Lion first not the lamb.

Did the scriptures tells you that they inherit moses seat and know the scripture, well there's your answer. and like Judahxulu said they hold the talmud over the torah

and stop it with your YHWH is Yahweh ? you cant understand or read hebrew and your wickedness and treachery will be dealt with for you take the father's name in vain.

for those who want to understand and the breakdown of YHWH name from a person who reads and study hebrew instead of this wicked demon

Yahuah is His Only Name!! Part 1http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&list=PL89ECCB5228BA0736&v=3TTJ1B1_C90

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AhnzbUrCY5c&feature=BFa&list=PL89ECCB5228BA0736
  • beenwize
    Options
    *yawns*

you ignorant fool because the so-called Jews follow the traditions of their ancestors who where the Scribes and Pharisee's they knew their time was up when the Messiyah was supposed to return but them lacking the knowledge of scripture they was expecting the Lion Messiyah instead of the Lamb in which the lamb came first. They don't believe that Yahushua was the messiyah because they was expecting the Lion first not the lamb.

Did the scriptures tells you that they inherit moses seat and know the scripture, well there's your answer. and like Judahxulu said they hold the talmud over the torah

and stop it with your YHWH is Yahweh ? you cant understand or read hebrew and your wickedness and treachery will be dealt with for you take the father's name in vain.

for those who want to understand and the breakdown of YHWH name from a person who reads and study hebrew instead of this wicked demon

Yahuah is His Only Name!! Part 1http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&list=PL89ECCB5228BA0736&v=3TTJ1B1_C90

? get the ? outta here with that bullshyt. None of this ? got anything to do with my thread. And you can save the Yahweh threats ? cuz I'm able to overstand the the scriptures and the reality of the true ? (the one Christ revealed) over a false one that pretends to be a ? . And anyone who has eyes to see and who are able to use critical thinking will see it to using the Bible alone Which is why ppl that have actually read, studied, and examined the Bible have been saying the same thing for 2,000 years starting with the Gnostics. And the other gospels that were not put in the New Testament also speak on the false ? that rules by fear and war. Look at this world today with all the war in it and look who is warmongering all throughout the Old Testament. Are u too much of a ? to see the bigger picture? The Israeli Jews use Yahweh and YHWH all throughtout their religious institutions and literature. Don't seem like they are scared of an entity if they worshipping him on a daily basis for hundreds and thousands of years.
  • waterproof
    Options
    *yawns*

? get the ? outta here with that bullshyt. None of this ? got anything to do with my thread. And you can save the Yahweh threats ? cuz I'm able to overstand the the scriptures and the reality of the true ? (the one Christ revealed) over a false one that pretends to be a ? . And anyone who has eyes to see and who are able to use critical thinking will see it to using the Bible alone Which is why ppl that have actually read, studied, and examined the Bible have been saying the same thing for 2,000 years starting with the Gnostics. And the other gospels that were not put in the New Testament also speak on the false ? that rules by fear and war. Look at this world today with all the war in it and look who is warmongering all throughout the Old Testament. Are u too much of a ? to see the bigger picture? The Israeli Jews use Yahweh and YHWH all throughtout their religious institutions and literature. Don't seem like they are scared of an entity if they worshipping him on a daily basis for hundreds and thousands of years.

? you eat pork and it shows in your posting, you aint studied no bible if you have you wouldn't even asked that question.

you might as well put on a sack cloth and a milestone around your neck and walk into the ocean, you been for the past few months calling the father out of his name when Judah Xulu and I repeatedly told you that Hebrews NEVER CALLED THE FATHER YAHWEH and that's the name gentiles called their ? and the the father name is YAHUWAH aka YHWH and you was going around calling the father all types of disrespectful names.

and that post was for people to see how stupid and ignorant and foolish you are, you can't speak Hebrew or read Hebrew and you try to say that the father name is something else when the hebrew in the video showed how is name is pronounce
  • beenwize
    Options
    Lol ? still in delusions.. and I actually don't eat pork.
  • beenwize
    Options
    Dumb ? taking the thread in different directions talking about ? has a specific name yet Christ only used FATHER and not any name u claim.. in fact the whole world including the Hebrew Israelites use various names and most don't agree with the name that you use. If u gone post then stay your ass on topic, ?
  • beenwize
    Options
    The point of this thread is that this Israeli lawmaker along with the majority of so called Jews support the Old Testament and reject the New Testament. The majority also say they worship Yahweh yet u claim they don't worship him but worship Satan.. Yet in their religious institutions and literature they use the name YHWH or Yahweh.

Once again this is the topic for those that lack basic comprehension.. waterptoof you refer to YHWH and the Israeli Jews do to as well in their institutions and literature. So why they accept YHWH and old testament yet reject New Testament. One would think they wouldn't accept any of it if they are suppose to be condemned by the books.
  • waterproof
    Options

Once again this is the topic for those that lack basic comprehension.. waterptoof you refer to YHWH and the Israeli Jews do to as well in their institutions and literature. So why they accept YHWH and old testament yet reject New Testament. One would think they wouldn't accept any of it if they are suppose to be condemned by the books.

you stupid ass Isreali jews do not use the father name in their institutions or synagouges (sp) the Rabbis' forbid it you damn lair.
  • judahxulu
    judahxulu Members Posts: 3,988 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    judahxulu wrote: »
    JEWS PUT THE MISHNA AND TALMUD OVER EITHER TESTAMENT TO BE ACCURATE
    .....the premise of this thread is illlegitimate. ? needs to be closed mods...