Ladies, how do u feel about Kat's exile?

Options
SleepwalkingInJapan
SleepwalkingInJapan Members Posts: 11,866 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited July 2012 in The Powder Room

Comments

• MissK
    MissK Members Posts: 4,103 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Now Sleep........fuel to the fire??

s-OBAMA-LATE-NIGHT-large.jpg
  • Seansosa
    Seansosa Members Posts: 1,430 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i dont think its that serious bruh
  • sweetheart93
    sweetheart93 Members Posts: 2,287 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm gonna miss her.
  • bull6599
    bull6599 Members Posts: 6,640 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ***missed what happened post***
  • MsSouthern
    MsSouthern Members, Moderators Posts: 21,791 Regulator
    Options
    What happened?
  • can'tyoutell
    can'tyoutell Members Posts: 1,370 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Some posters can come back from that. But from what I understand, her personal life was effected. This isn't simply having a picture dropped that you wanted kept private. She might have had her life ruined, and probably contemplating if this site was really worth it. Feel kind of bad for her.
  • SleepwalkingInJapan
    Options
    when i told you to take that ? ? to the powder room i didnt think you was gon do it

you a wack poster b
    funny..these same females consider YOU ? and ugly

i aint lyin lol

• Leah_Bonita
    Leah_Bonita Members Posts: 839 ✭✭✭
    Options
    clicked the link found nothing wtf
  • Leah_Bonita
    Options
    run down on what happened and why she left sir?
  • SleepwalkingInJapan
    edited July 2012
    Options
    ^ bruh the donkey cats could tell u better than me....

but i do know another scandalous pic was exposed and ? sent it to her BF so she asked to be banned...

i dont know exact details tho
  • Leah_Bonita
    Options
    well damn hackers be on that ? ? i c (no pun intended)
  • Leah_Bonita
    Options
    lmao tis is epic fck the ? i neva liked her ass anyway oh how the mighty have fallin so which top i.c poster is next 2get knocked off??? any ideas
  • SleepwalkingInJapan
    Options
    Trill 5015 wrote: »

Threadstarter should have did that in his opening post.

However, I'm u at 4 AM (No Melanie Fiona) for some unknown reason so I'll do a quicc rundown.

Early, Thursday morning a thread was made "CELEBRATING A DECADE OF E-? : WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE KAT PIC" and the first post was a previously unreleased Kat pic of her in a chair with her legs spread sitting bacwards facing the camera wearing red/black lingerie. The thread was moving very fast, Kat caught feelings in that thread and claimed her photobucket was hacked and that she never posted the picture. Kat pm'd DuSouljah and got the thread deleted. It had about 80 posts in 20 mins.

After that thread was deleted another thread was deleted titled "AND THE LEAST REAL MOD IS?" where the opening post was just a screenshot that proved @HaulJudas person that deleted the previous thread. Haul started getting dissed in the thread, Kat came in and caught feelings AGAIN. This time she ends up getting very upset and rage quits, she asks for her account to be banned and for all of her content to be deleted. HaulJudas does this for her.

The title of the thread is changed from "AND THE LEAST REAL MOD IS?" TO "DUSOULJAH IS A PUNK, KAT IS BANNED! DRO IS ON SUICIDE WATCH" to better reflect the current developments of the thread. Someone makes the suggestion that Kat's boyfriend be emailed the pics. Johnny Green refuses and says he won't do it because he doesn't know that Kat sent the pics to anyone and he's too real to do that, but says he has no objections if anyone else wants to do it. Two posters find the email address for her boyfriend and email him messages with the photo attached. All of the messages makes Kat look like a pic sending nymphomaniac.

Thread Title is then changed to "DUSOULJAH IS A PUNK, KAT RAGE QUITS & ASKS TO BE BANNED, CRACCAS E-MAIL TAR TAR KAT'S SLUTTY PICS". A poster sends the most damaging email so far to Tar Tar which would depict Kat as a cheater, a serial nude pic sender, and a liar. The email said Kat had complained about her sex life with Tar Tar, cheated on him while he was out of town, and gave Tar Tar's watch to her younger sister. Mood Indigo returns to post in the thread. Thread gets deleted.
    damn, sorry i missed miss L...im sure she frowned upon all that lol

• SleepwalkingInJapan
    Options
    true...but i used to lurk bruh, i know a few of yalls old IDs
  • Black Boy King
    Black Boy King Members Posts: 6,984 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Trill 5015 wrote: »
    The title of the thread is changed from "AND THE LEAST REAL MOD IS?" TO "DUSOULJAH IS A PUNK, KAT IS BANNED! DRO IS ON SUICIDE WATCH" to better reflect the current developments of the thread. Someone makes the suggestion that Kat's boyfriend be emailed the pics. Johnny Green refuses and says he won't do it because he doesn't know that Kat sent the pics to anyone and he's too real to do that, but says he has no objections if anyone else wants to do it. Two posters find the email address for her boyfriend and email him messages with the photo attached. All of the messages makes Kat look like a pic sending nymphomaniac.

Thread Title is then changed to "DUSOULJAH IS A PUNK, KAT RAGE QUITS & ASKS TO BE BANNED, CRACCAS E-MAIL TAR TAR KAT'S SLUTTY PICS". A poster sends the most damaging email so far to Tar Tar which would depict Kat as a cheater, a serial nude pic sender, and a liar. The email said Kat had complained about her sex life with Tar Tar, cheated on him while he was out of town, and gave Tar Tar's watch to her younger sister. Mood Indigo returns to post in the thread. Thread gets deleted.
    Oh wow I missed the ending SMH!

*shrugs* you live and you learn. aint no such thing as halfway hoein shawty, whats done in the dark will be brought to light
  • caddo man
    caddo man Members Posts: 22,476 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Thats that ? I was talking about, right there! MFer on that ? ? and think it is hilarious.
  • MsSouthern
    MsSouthern Members, Moderators Posts: 21,791 Regulator
    Options
    Damn this is ? up

Closing this now

Go gossip in the donkey
This discussion has been closed.