Let's play.... Push, Job, Fire

Comments

• GTariq
    GTariq Members Posts: 1,707 ✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2015
    Push Luke Harper....liked what he was able to do in the match with Dolph

Job Cody....after he goes over on his brother at Mania, but turn it up for him before SummerSlam

Fire Titus O'Neil....Would like for him to succeed but he is black.

Almost forgot...

Rusev, Big E, Cesaro
  • smittysmith
    smittysmith Members Posts: 8,202 ✭✭✭✭✭
    GTariq wrote: »
    Push Luke Harper....liked what he was able to do in the match with Dolph

Job Cody....after he goes over on his brother at Mania, but turn it up for him before SummerSlam

Fire Titus O'Neil....Would like for him to succeed but he is black.

Almost forgot...

Rusev, Big E, Cesaro

Push: Cesaro, great in ring talent I'd give him the ball to see wat he does with it.

Job: Big E, with a spokesperson he can draw heat as a heel.

Fire: Rusev, the Rocky IV ? is played out.

Finn Balor, Kevin Owens, Dean Ambrose
  • silverfoxx
    silverfoxx Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 11,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Push Ambrose as a heel

Job Balor unless bring back the cruiserweight division. ? is a midget.

Fire K.O . dude looks like a Family Dollar Clerk. Nothing is believeable about these out of shape hipster indie ? . Do you even lift bro ass ?

Sami Zayn, Adrian "PAC" Neville, Roman Reigns.
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    I just want "job" from all the divas
  • KillaCham
    KillaCham Members, Moderators Posts: 11,417 Regulator
    edited February 2015
    LOL y'all firing most of the black wrestlers... pretty much to put them out of their misery.

I'd push Sami Zayn. I could see him being a top face and having some DB-esque hype on the main roster within the next 5 years.

Job Roman Reigns just cause.

Fire Neville. Great in the ring. Meh personality. WWE won't know what to do with him either. He can go to TNA.

Sin Cara & Kalisto
    The Ascension
    And... I dunno... Big E & Xavier Woods?

Damn the tag division is weak.
  •   Colin$mackabi$h
    Colin$mackabi$h Members Posts: 16,586 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Push big e and woods

Job the ascension

Fire cara and kalisto

Nicki bella, alicia fox, Cameron?

• Peezy_Jenkins
    Peezy_Jenkins Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Push nicki bella into my bed

Do the Job many times to Alicia Fox

Fire cameron, i do wish her well in her future endeavors and the door is open to return.

Dolph, Kofi, Ryback
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    silverfoxx wrote: »
    Push Ambrose as a heel

Fire K.O . dude looks like a Family Dollar Clerk. Nothing is believeable about these out of shape hipster indie ? . Do you even lift bro ass ?

lol @ this, i mean u suspending disbelief already bruh. size shouldnt matter when it come to whats believable, smaller underestimated dudes shock big muscle bound ? all the time
  • jono
    jono Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Push nicki bella into my bed

Do the Job many times to Alicia Fox

Fire cameron, i do wish her well in her future endeavors and the door is open to return.

Dolph, Kofi, Ryback

Push Dolph.
    Job Kofi
    Fire Ryback (he is improving though).

Cesaro. Zayn. Rollins
  •   Colin$mackabi$h
    Push cesaro

Job rollins

Fire zayn

Barrett, the miz, fandango?
  • silverfoxx
    silverfoxx wrote: »
    Push Ambrose as a heel

lol @ this, i mean u suspending disbelief already bruh. size shouldnt matter when it come to whats believable, smaller underestimated dudes shock big muscle bound ? all the time

I'm not discrediting their talents or physical strength. I know these dudes can wrestle their ass off, but personally, I'm tired of the indie smarks who think that looking like the average Joe is acceptable IN THE WWE. Its a reason why Chris Hero was fired, ? had all the talent in the world and I personally rooted for him. But ? was out of shape and a fat fluffy ? . They have to understand that once they become invested into the biggest wrestling organization in the world, their health and look factors in.

Its bad enough most of these dudes are short as hell, they can at least get into "WWE " shape to have something to show. At the end of the day, their appearance matters to be marketable, believable , larger then life athletes.
  • silverfoxx
    Adrian Neville understood this, which is why he is one of the top guys in NXT. El Generico has to know that his wrestling skills alone won't make him over, he has to become a better promo guy, character, and get into better shape to prove to VINCE that he is able and dedicated to main event or be a star. Daniel Bryan was saved because of the yes chants. And before you ? say he can wrestle, so can Ceasaro...and look at him.
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    edited February 2015
    yea but generico a top guy right along with neville and can talk much better and is more over with the nxt crowd, cesaro having more of the look and legit strength got him nowhere with vince but some damn yodeling and having his push killed cuz he got over by himself, and db was over and won the strap b4 the yes chants and dean ambrose over, that everyday guy ? is getting over also and is what people are relating to, luke harper a regular lookin ? tall dude and david otunga ripped as ? n/h, who would u rather see in a match tho? plus in the past there have been plenty of sloppy looking guys who have gotten pushes, so that kills that, hell look at how sloppy looking edge and hhh got over the years, punk got the strap over a year after being called skinny fat, kane looked like trash for years, the day of larger than life=size and muscle and below avg work rate has been over for YEARS. imo.
  • Chi-Town Bully
    Chi-Town Bully Members Posts: 29,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Push cesaro

Job rollins

Fire zayn

Push Barrett- That Bad News gimmick has got him over

Job Miz- Crowds just hate him so give then what they want and have him lose a lot

Fire Fandango- This dude just sucks

Lets mix up both promotions

Samoa Joe, Ryback, Bobby Lashley
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ima just make my own

Push - Cesaro
    Jobber - jack swagger or rowan
    Fire - kane(well as a wrestler)
  • silverfoxx
    yea but generico a top guy right along with neville and can talk much better and is more over with the nxt crowd, cesaro having more of the look and legit strength got him nowhere with vince but some damn yodeling and having his push killed cuz he got over by himself, and db was over and won the strap b4 the yes chants and dean ambrose over, that everyday guy ? is getting over also and is what people are relating to, luke harper a regular lookin ? tall dude and david otunga ripped as ? n/h, who would u rather see in a match tho? plus in the past there have been plenty of sloppy looking guys who have gotten pushes, so that kills that, hell look at how sloppy looking edge and hhh got over the years, punk got the strap over a year after being called skinny fat, kane looked like trash for years, the day of larger than life=size and muscle and below avg work rate has been over for YEARS. imo.

Idk bruh, i see what you saying but i still disagree. First off, Bryan got over when he started making chants, look that ? up bro. And CM Punk, Kane, HHH all have personalities and charisma, Generico would be HUGE if he could keep his gimmick, but tbh they ? up making him Sami Zayn. The dude personality as the "hard working wrestler" can be done by anyone so it would not be fresh. I promise if he keeps his current persona the WWE would burry him or make him a underdog ? like they do with DB. Only reason why DB is over now is because he is a underdog great wrestler with a YES chant. TBH he declined MAJOR on the mic, which no one brings up. Dude was on fire in his Kane Promos, also as a heel. Him being a underdog makes him very generic on the mic. Ambrose is starting to lose steam, his crazy persona is getting dry, and his pop is not as strong as it was before. The fact that he is going for the IC title is pretty much foreshadowing his lane in midcard. Unless he goes heel or gets a bigger chance to be more ediger. Which is not happening in the PG era.

I like KO attiude, but i think he can clean it up alittle. Im not saying these ? have to be muscle heads, im just saying get into better shape. Vince likes that ? , and personally, it should be a standard for ANY professional big leaguer.
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    i mean db won money in the bank and the WHC b4 starting the narcissistic YES chant if im not mistaken (saw him win the strap from trash ass big show but wasnt watching smackdown at the time until mania where he lost and the yes chant kept goin throughout the show) i seriously doubt vince is putting the ? any regular looking indy guy if they arent already over at least a lil bit (which he was since fans know thats american dragon). and kane hasnt been ? in a decade, his most relevant work in recent times was with db as he was goin from heel to face lol. i think its ridiculous to say the yes chant is the only reason he's over(lets not forget he got another word over as heel too). why was cesaro over then? or face orton? or face dolph ziggler or face christian? to me no one brings up db on the mic cuz he's still as slightly above avg as he's ever been lol. sometimes he gives the corny babyface promo, and sometimes theres this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OHBI83cbcds

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=80uurLMWX3M

which is why people care

i guess we gotta wait and see with sami zayn but from what ive seen from in ring to crowd interaction to character wise he is tearing it the ? up.

i kinda sorta just a lil bit agree with u on ambrose character, but ambrose a semi main eventer imo and still pretty over even if the pops are a bit less, him goin for the ic title now a days seems like a downgrade, but remember, that was a belt that use to mean right on the edge of main eventing in the macho man/warrior/mr perfect days, so if u think of it like that. its perfect, better for him to go to high mid card to main event than being just forced like a sheamus, swagger, or roman. n ion mind these ? looking regular, ill rather em be able to work, but i digress. hate to come off like a db defender but i just dont be getting the nit picking people have with him lol
  • Smokey Tha Bandit
    Smokey Tha Bandit Members Posts: 3,779 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Push Ambrose
    Job Reigns
    Fire Adam Rose
  • genocidecutter
    genocidecutter Members Posts: 17,825 ✭✭✭✭✭

I have been saying this for years
  • Chi-Town Bully
    Chi-Town Bully Members Posts: 29,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Y'all ? this ? up, lets get it back on track

Push cesaro

Job rollins

Fire zayn

Job Miz- Crowds just hate him so give then what they want and have him lose a lot

• Peezy_Jenkins
    Y'all ? this ? up, lets get it back on track

Push cesaro

Job rollins

Fire zayn

this is a tough one

push joe

job lashley (while somehow keepin him looking good)

fire ryback
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    austin aries, daniel bryan, aj styles
  •   Colin$mackabi$h

Push daniel bryan

Job aj styles

Fire austin aries

Alberto del patron, kurt angle, jay briscoe?
  • jono
    jono Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭

Push DB
    job AJ
    fire Aries

I was never a fan of Aries anyway, he was one of those guys I never really got it with him.

Gunner, James Storm, Abyss
  • Peezy_Jenkins

Push daniel bryan

Job aj styles

Fire austin aries

Alberto del patron, kurt angle, jay briscoe?

Push: Briscoe

Job Del rio

Fire angle(its time to retire)
    jono wrote: »

Push DB
    job AJ
    fire Aries

I was never a fan of Aries anyway, he was one of those guys I never really got it with him.

Gunner, James Storm, Abyss

Push Gunner

ehh i guess i could go either way jobbing or firing storm or abyss, they could have been bigger than they were in tna tho

Kofi Kingston, Jay Lethal, Kenny King