Ladies of the IC, what makes u so different?

Chasin Bundlez
Chasin Bundlez Members Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited July 2012 in The Powder Room
Damn, yo.. it seems as if every chick I come in contact with sais the same exact line time after time..

"Im not like no other chick, im different" lol.. man, that ? cracks me up bcuz just off the fact u said that reduntant ? leads me to believe you're indeed just like every other chick i've come across, and most of the time im rite.

Funny thing is, when I ask em to tell me how they're different, they never have an answer.. "I just am" isn't actually cutting it.

So ladies, what makes u different?

Comments

• Meta_Conscious
    Meta_Conscious Members Posts: 26,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    *? with a lot of trannies thread*
  • Chasin Bundlez
    ^Don't be a troll bruh, they got a subforum for that.
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    If it does make it past the 1st pg, it won't be b/c of this topic. Lol! Incoming titangraph bonanza. Lol
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    But in all fairness, I see where t/s is coming from. He is kinda right when you ask some of them "what makes you so different," and they can give a good answer. Smh
  • BabyBugatti
    BabyBugatti Members Posts: 9,173 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    Powder Room u go
  • Chasin Bundlez
    CainMarko wrote: »
    Should have went to the Powder Room with this one. Kat's would've answered your query but....well you know that story.

Nah, Powder Room is a dead zone, same chicks that post there, post here.
  • Chasin Bundlez
    @icecoldstew.. wtf ? .. I aint no PR thread starting simp ? .. ? I look like, Deadeye, Sosa?

U a ? hater bro.. sad.

• Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    lol I aint say u was a simp ? . This topic just deserves to be in this room otherwise you're going to get responses from dudes like it already started to. I guess If thats what you want, ill move it back.
  • Chasin Bundlez
    lol I aint say u was a simp ? . This topic just deserves to be in this room otherwise you're going to get responses from dudes like it already started to. I guess If thats what you want, ill move it back.

lol ight u got a point.
  • Chasin Bundlez
    @Zee.. well then ur not really different then, now are u?

@Tabatha.. that's not different, that's just weird, bro.
  • Chasin Bundlez
    edited July 2012
    5$????

Also, Kat Killer, I see ur new here, just made an acct yesterday.. if ur a female, which I think u might be, do u mind sharing what makes u so diff?
  • Beezus
    Beezus Members Posts: 15,296 ✭✭✭✭✭
    i'm white and i give wacc head :(

nah but good question...i dunno i'm kinda a tomboy..even tho i hate that word cuz i don't dress like a boy lol i just don't enjoy ? that most woman do..i despise shopping etc..i watch sports all day every day..play ball with the guys..i can still rock some mean heels tho...i think guys like a female they can chill with and she ain't asking what a qb sneak is lol

btw ladies...football season is upon us..say goodbye to ya man on saturday and sunday
    goat season
  • Chasin Bundlez
    @Beezy.. well yes, u are definitely diff from most girls I will give u that..

and def not ur usual white woman (no Deadeye)...

u rock Amax 95's *swag*....

thought u was serious bout rockin SouthPole, unacceptable lol... glad to see that was a joke :tu
  • Chasin Bundlez
    edited July 2012
    He said the internet aint real, so why are u giving him money via it, tell him to eat a dicc.

And be careful, he might hacc ur paypal, u could never be to sure with that guy.
  • Beezus
    lol dude said powder blue rocawear
    i don't wear rocawear and i def don't rock powder blue
  • Chasin Bundlez
    edited July 2012
    ^U are diff from most women.. u dont clean ur ? , u think it cleans itself on its own lol *potshot*

Nah, jk.. but lol @ "u just know who you are"... thats what they all say... Beezy broke it down to how she's diff from most women , if you're diff u would be able to do the same, but I guess ur just ur avg gal, no shame in that tho.
  • Chasin Bundlez
    edited July 2012
    @Kai.. U shouldve said that the 1st time, dingbat!! lol

@Cain.. I aint doin nuffn, couldn't (Kai taught me) care less bout that, plus this is the PR, aint gna happen regardless.
  • can'tyoutell
    can'tyoutell Members Posts: 1,370 ✭✭✭✭✭
    kai_valya wrote: »
    it's hard to say how you are different from everyone else. i just know who i am, and i think i'm a quality person. i'm genuinely a caring and kind person, not materialistic. i'm smart and loyal to a fault

I gotta get you smoked out yo. whatchu know about that lemonade?
  • PILL_COSBY
    PILL_COSBY Members Posts: 6,374 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Damn, yo.. it seems as if every chick I come in contact with sais the same exact line time after time..

"Im not like no other chick, im different" lol.. man, that ? cracks me up bcuz just off the fact u said that reduntant ? leads me to believe you're indeed just like every other chick i've come across, and most of the time im rite.

Funny thing is, when I ask em to tell me how they're different, they never have an answer.. "I just am" isn't actually cutting it.

What about when we were younger and "all the girls" used to say

"I'm more mature than most girls my age" lol.

What's the obsession with being more "mature" and "different" from other girls is a better question.
  • Chasin Bundlez

What about when we were younger and "all the girls" used to say

"I'm more mature than most girls my age" lol.

What's the obsession with being more "mature" and "different" from other girls is a better question.

Haha u gotta point, that was definitely a generic response back then... actually til this day if I bag a lil 19 year old or sumn they say that ? smh
  • God_Yunn
    God_Yunn Members Posts: 9,081 ✭✭✭✭✭
    They not like most chicks cause they post on here too...but Beezy does seem a lil different

@Lady Zee I want a tat done by you
  • Chasin Bundlez
    This wont make it past first pg.

@Lurk_Hinrich.. sad this thread did more than both ur threads in the G&S, specially after u were being so pessimistic.. now come in here and apologize to me lol
  • God_Yunn
    God_Yunn Members Posts: 9,081 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Lady ill let you know when I'm on that side of the sea again...visited a lot of places last year ;)
  • Beezus
    They not like most chicks cause they post on here too...but Beezy does seem a lil different

@Lady Zee I want a tat done by you

lol not sure how to take that comment
    but i'll be that!