Ladies of the IC, what makes u so different?

13»

Comments

• PILL_COSBY
    PILL_COSBY Members Posts: 6,374 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2012
    @deepeastoakland ... it's hard to answer his question ... how am I supposed to know what every woman is like? I don't go around making comments like that anyway
    This thread was for those women who have/do say that I guess.

@ the none bold

That's exactly what goes through a lot of us dudes mind whenever we hear a chick say

"I'm not like other females" or "I'm more mature than other girls my age". I think most of us dudes have heard that a ? load of times growing up(and still do now lol).

@Vincenzo

Wasn't throwing shots cuzzo, just saying what you look like. YOU DO LOOK LIKE RAZ B ? lol.

People was saying I look like "jr" from "the players club"
  • MissK
    MissK Members Posts: 4,103 ✭✭✭✭✭
    My life and the path I have chosen to take in this life is what makes me different. I won't expound on this because no one likes titangraphs but I will say this:

I see the world through my eyes and though my views may be similar to others, they are not the same-they are uniquely mine.
  • Westie
    Westie Members Posts: 12,479 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @vincenzo you are attacking all the females on this site in the only place you're not supposed to do that. Idgaf about your beef with him.
  • -Vincenzo-
    -Vincenzo- Members Posts: 3,374 ✭✭✭✭
    wouldnt call that comment i made in this thread an attack but whatever ? it...
  • MsSouthern
    MsSouthern Members, Moderators Posts: 21,791 Regulator
    I am one of two Mods in the PR ...

You don't like how I run this room them dont post in here. You don't like this response then complain to Jay.
  • Westie
    Westie Members Posts: 12,479 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @jg I don't care about his point. There are many other he-man woman hater topics on this board.

Kanye and Common.
  • -Vincenzo-
    edited July 2012
    and for the record, i looks nothin like raz-b
    scaled.php?server=163&filename=gyennyame.jpg&res=landing
    281x211.jpg?width=281&height=211
    that was a clear low blow i had to respond to haha
  • Meta_Conscious
    Meta_Conscious Members Posts: 26,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • haute
    haute Members Posts: 11,581 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2012
    1. You'd be surprised how knowledgable women on here are about hip hop, but how many ycmbottombuddy conversations do you expect a grown woman to have, the reason is hit or miss

2. You look like you let Chris stokes stroke you and then enrolled in Sandusky's day camp

3. Why did you bring the self ether?
  • PILL_COSBY
    PILL_COSBY Members Posts: 6,374 ✭✭✭✭✭
    -Vincenzo- wrote: »
    and for the record, i looks nothin like raz-b
    scaled.php?server=163&filename=gyennyame.jpg&res=landing
    281x211.jpg?width=281&height=211
    that was a clear low blow i had to respond to haha
    lol that's not even the pic I was talking about bruh and you know it. But still, you do kinda resemble him in that pic too. I remember you had this one close up pick in your avi looking dead on that ? . Me and others said you look like raz b and you quickly took the pic down lol. Don't try to make me look like a bad guy bruh.

• Beezus
    Beezus Members Posts: 15,296 ✭✭✭✭✭
    u ain't ugly
    but stop acting like u gods gift to women
  • -Vincenzo-
    edited July 2012
    lol sayin self-ether, oakland p stepped back from his allegations after i posted the pic so the case is cleared (@oaklandp no bad blood homie) young light skin ? with short hair...from raz b, bodie from the wire, breezy, you hear that ? , but its fun mostly

@haute don't even start it gurl, you are in the same business as sandusky and stokes otherwise i cant explain your rampant sex life you share through your ? little stories with us (not to the delight of everyone here, me included)

now let's go back to the topic at hand, tell us why you are special!
    maybe stewie is readin and changes his mind ;)
  • JDSTAYWITIT
    JDSTAYWITIT Members Posts: 12,910 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2012
    haute wrote: »
    1. You'd be surprised how knowledgable women on here are about hip hop, but how many ycmbottombuddy conversations do you expect a grown woman to have, the reason is hit or miss

2. You look like you let Chris stokes stroke you and then enrolled in Sandusky's day camp

3. Why did you bring the self ether?

tumblr_m4rsfaPUxA1qdn4r3.gif
  • Bookworm
    Bookworm Members Posts: 1,080 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't tell people I'm different. It shows.
  • Iheart~Cali
    Iheart~Cali Members Posts: 5,991 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Couldn't tell you. I let him decide that for himself.