SO STILL THINK THE AURORA COLORADO SHOOTING WASNT STAGED?? (WARNING WILL BLOW YOUR MIND) !!

lostsamuraisotaku
lostsamuraisotaku Members Posts: 807 ✭✭
edited July 2012 in R & R (Religion and Race)
Blood Sacrifice at Aurora & The London Olympics

11.aaPOSTER.BACKGROUND+(3).jpg

Over this last year I have been researching the London Olympics and their deeply occult nature .
Many people are now waking up to the fact that these seemingly unconnected random killings, are in fact well staged ritualistic sacrifices carried out by hapless victims either under mind control or hypnotised.
The 4 primary Egyptian deities were Set, Isis, Osiris and Nephthys. Their initials spell SION, and if you take all the letters that make up their collective names, without repeating letters, you get “Hypnotizer”.
One way or another the devotees of the ancient Gods and Goddess have strived to keep us all under a spell, hypnotised into believing what they want us to believe, and doing what they want us to do.

1canadabh.jpg

The centrepiece of the London opening Ceremony is an 80 foot wizard/sorcerer, it sits on an area of the map that equates to the Isle of Dogs…reversed GODS.
The press have speculated that the Wizard is Prospero from the Shakespearian novel “The Tempest”. The whole ritual kicks off with the pre-show at 8.12 (8+1+2=11), and the main show begins at 9 with the tolling of a 23 ton bell. 9/11
The bell is inscribed with a line from the Tempest “Be not afeard, the Isle is full of noises”. A movie theatre has isles, the witnesses from the Aurora shooting said that when the shooting started they thought it was special effects from the film; the Isles were full of noises!

11.aaPOSTER.BACKGROUND.jpg

It is widely believed that the man William Shakespeare did not write the plays that have been attributed to him, apparently the man was barely literate. Francis Bacon (22 January 1561 - 9 April 1626), is thought to be the real author, Bacon was a devotee of the Greek Goddess Athena, Athena carried a spear, and when she shook her spear, mankind were enlightened with knowledge. Shakes-Spear!

John Dee (13 July 1527 – 1608/1609) was a secret agent of Queen Elizabeth I, even now his duties to the Queen are not fully understood, he was an astrologer, astronomer, mathematician and renowned sorcerer, it is believed that Bacon based the character of Prospero in the Tempest on Dee, so the opening of the 2012 Olympics will have an 80 foot statue of John Dee.

Over this last week I have been reading up on Dee and Bacon, I became aware of the Aurora shooting yesterday afternoon, and the first thing to jump out at me was the Cinema, “Century 16”, 16th Century!
The very word “Cinema”, contains Amen, manic and Cin/Sin

"The angelic channeler John Dee believed that specially constructed mirrors could draw magical power from the sun and transmit messages and objects to distant stars and other worlds. Dee attempted to receive visions from 'angels' using a globe of crystal." Link

The big Mirror that most people have in their homes, is the TV, and it is used to tell you how to think, what to think, it influences your opinions and is their tool, which they use to get you to give your energy to their Satanic rituals.

century16.jpg

The murders happened on the 20th July 2012, in the US the date reads 7/2, in the UK 2/7.
The number 27/72 has such deep esoteric meaning, that I actually penned a blog a few months ago just about 27! It of course adds up to 9, the number which represents Satan and death.
One of the victims, Alex Sullivan died on his 27th birthday.

nitial reports claim 12 dead, 12 astrological signs, 12 Tribes of Israel, 12 disciples etc. Twelve adds up to 3, the most revered number in Freemasonry. A 3 month old baby was also injured. My first question is, what the hell was a 3 month old baby doing at a midnight screening of a movie that carries a PG 13 rating? Why were they allowed in with such a small baby, especially given the PG 13 rating? Who in their right mind would take such a small baby to a movie that was sure to be full of very loud noises so late at night? A 6 year old girl was also injured, why was a 6 year old allowed into a PG 13 film so late at night?
This too had to be part of the ritual!

11.aaPOSTER.BACKGROUND.jpg

Comments

• lostsamuraisotaku
    CONT..

James
    Since I began researching the Olympics, the name James comes up over and over and over! James is the English equivalent of the Greek Jacob and Jacob comes from the Hebrew Yakov. In the Bible the most famous Jacob is the father of the 12 sons who formed the 12 Tribes of Israel. In the Bible Jacob’s name changes, ? gives him Israel,(then the land of Canaan), at that point his name changes to Israel.

The shooters name is James Holmes. Israel Home L.

007.jpg

In his communications with Queen Elizabeth John Dee used the sigil 007, Ian Fleming who created James Bond added the 007 in homage to John Dee, the opening ceremony of the Olympics starts with a short James Bond Film called “The Arrival”! Israel Arrives!
    “L” is an inverted 7, and the Hebrews associated 7 with Saturn/Satan. It was the seventh planet at that time which could be seen with the naked eye.
    The pronunciation of “L” is the same as “EL”, the shortened version of Elohim. So his name could also be read as Israel homes Elohim.
    It could also be read as James Home 7
    James reportedly had his hair dyed red, and told people he was the Joker. Red hair comes up 3 times in this blog!
    Today the press have published a picture of James with red hair. The picture is from an account on the dating site Adult friend Finder, which is believed to be James Holmes account. The picture of him with red hair is at the top of the blog, James on the left, and James on the right look like two completely different people, is this the real James Holmes?

midlife_crisis_charcoal_grey_background-791x338.jpg
  • lostsamuraisotaku
    Aurora is exactly 7 miles from Denver airport, that would be a blog (book) on its own! Visitors are greeted by the fourth horse of the apocalypse, a huge pale beast with fiery red eyes, the artist Luis Jimenez who created it, was killed when part of it broke off and fell on him!
    Revelation 6 v 7-8
    “And I looked, and behold a pale horse;
    and his name that sat on him was
    Death, and Hell followed with him. And
    power was given unto them over the
    fourth part of the earth, to ? with
    sword, and with hunger, and with
    death, and with the beasts of the earth”.

It has got underground bases bigger than cities, the direst apocalyptic paintings you could imagine, run ways in the shape of the ? symbol, and Masonic logos throughout!
    Vigilant Citizen report on Denver Airport: Link
    For years I have been reading up on Denver airport, it was reported a few years ago that the bloodline families were buying up vast sways of land around the airport, and Aurora is just 7 miles from it, I have no clue what the real meaning of this is, but I feel sure it is all tied in.

As I covered in my most recent series of videos about the Olympics, the stadium sits on an Island within an Island; it has 7 bridges leading to the main stadium. (Link to Olympic vids)
    There are seven seals of the apocalypse, outlined in the Book of Revelation. There are also seven seals of Saturn, collectively known as Solomon’s Key.
    James Holmes is from San Diego, translated San Diego means Saint James.
    During the celebrations for the queen’s diamond jubilee, 8 bells were commissioned, during the flotilla which sailed up the Thames on June 3, the bells were housed on a specially made Bell Tower barge. In December the 8 bells will be ceremoniously installed in their permanent home, which is St James Church at Garlickhythe on the banks of the Thames. This church is famed for being part of the pilgrim route which went to The Santiago Compostela in Northern Spain. Santiago also means Saint James!
    The Santiago Compostela Cathedral sits on a site which formerly had a Roman Temple to Jupiter, and it is awash with imagery which would suggest that it is still a Temple to Jupiter. St. James is supposed to be the disciple of Jesus who was beheaded in 44 AD. James was famed for his temper, and Jesus called him “The Son of Thunder”, Jupiter was the ? of Thunder.
    The feast day of St James is July 25, and in the past this was the beginning of a week of festivities devoted to St James. The opening of the Olympics is July 27.
    Link My blog "The Bells, The Shells and the Santiago Compostela". This blog contains all my research on St James.

warwickcastle.jpg

• lostsamuraisotaku
    The shooting happened just into Friday, which is the day of Venus. (Greek counterpart Aphrodite). Venus is the sister of Jupiter. Throughout the ages they change the names of their deities, and I believe that James is their current name for Jupiter. In late March there was a rare planetary alignment which meant that Jupiter and Venus could be seen either side of the Moon. Jupiter is the ? of Thunder, and Thursday is his day, and on Friday 20th July the whole world heard the thunder of James (Jupiter) Holmes!

James Holmes was studying for a Phd, and had already graduated from the University of California in spring 2012 with a BSc in neuroscience. By all accounts James Holmes was academically gifted, and excelled throughout his education, yet an Instructor at the University of Colorado Denver, where James was a student up until a month ago, told the Washington Post that he done poorly in his last semester exams. What happened James in this last few months will likely remain a mystery.
    A diligent intelligent man just dropped out of University, dyed his hair mad red, joined an "Adult" dating site, described the dimensions of his ? , and then went on a murderous spree! Personality transplant, walk in, clone, mind controlled, hypnosis, who knows, but it sure as hell wont be that a regular guy unexpectedly went crazy!

Please do not give your energy to blaming or hating this young man, he was most likely under mind control, and he would have been programmed to carry the ritual out exactly as they wanted it done. If you do not believe this is possible, watch Darren Brown demonstrate how easily it can be done.
    Darren Brown link
    James Holmes like the precession of mass murderers before him has been described as “A shy loner”. This guy is a as much a victim as the people he killed.
    Guardian Link

The previous batman movie stared Katie Holmes, and recently she has also been all over the papers, the main angle being that she has returned “Home” to her catholic faith, and renounced Tom Cruise’s Scientology. Katie of course is short for Catherine the martyred Saint.

Prince Harry
    When Princess Diana produced Prince Harry, her job as brood mare for the Windsor’s was complete, as she said she had produced the heir and the spare. Diana unwittingly had done much more, she had given them 2 boys that they could re-enact their myths, the Osiris (good brother, and Set (bad brother), from ancient Egypt.
    salmon.jpg

William good brother, Messianic, flies in a big Golden helicopter saving lives, Harry bad brother, wears black uniform and kills people in his black helicopter.
    Harry with his flaming red hair is “The Joker” of the two brothers! Holmes dyed his hair red and said he was the Joker.
    Red is associated with SET, as the setting Sun with its red hues are Set. (Sun Setting)

11.aaPOSTER.BACKGROUND+%25282%2529.jpg

Yesterday the British press ran a story on Prince Harry, it ran alongside the Aurora shootings, Harry has been seen out with a new girlfriend, Blue-Blood Cressida Bonas.
    The report makes a point of telling us that:
    “On Wednesday she joined Harry and his cousin for a party following the London premiere of Batman film The Dark Knight Rises, at the Freemasons’ Hall in Covent Garden”.
    We have Harry, Dark Knight Rises and Freemasons all in the one sentence!"

Is Harry the Dark Knight? This story ran right beside the Aurora shootings!
    Source daily Mail

Jessica Ghawi
    jessica13july.jpg
    Of the 12 victims this beautiful young red head has been singled out. Her name is an anagram of “Wishes Jaga-i”. Jaga is a Germanic name, it means Battle; female warrior. i=eye
    Also her surname is G-Haw-I. The opening of the London Olympics will have a replica of Glastonbury Tor, on top of it will be a haw tree, thought to have magical powers since antiquity. It is a sacred tree, and will have the most revered spot in the stadium during the opening. In Freemasonery “G” is for ? , the great architect of the Universe, and he is represented by a single “G” on Masonic imagery.
    I=eye. Jessica is a Hebrew name, and it means "He Sees"!
    It is also the name Shakespeare gave to the daughter of the Jew money lender in "The Merchant of Venice". In the play she converted to Christianity.
    I believe this young woman was the primary target, and she would have been singled out. As Arizona Wilder has testified, red heads are of the utmost importance to them, they believe red heads to have special powers.
    Jessica, like the shooter was 24 (2+4=6) 12+12=24
    24+24=48, 4/8 the most likely date for a false flag at the Olympics.
    LINK to my "August 4 false Flag, London Olympics" blog

Incredibly Jessica was at a Mall in Toronto on June 2, and near enough the same thing happened! A lone gun man shot one man dead, and injured 7 others! Another man died from his injuries on June 11th. Jessica escaped injury as she had just stepped outside! The name of the mall was “Eaton”, James Holmes middle name is Eagan.
    The victim was Ahmed Hassan, also 24 years old!
    June 2 2012 was the day the Queen officially celebrated 60 years on the British Throne. Her Coronation was June 2, 1953.

To the South, the Eaton centre is bordered by Queen Street west, and to the West it is bordered by James Street! What a lot of coincidences!
    One way or another they seemed intent on killing this young woman.
    Toronto Mall Shooting
    Jessica Tweeted:

"Had I not gone outside, I would’ve been in the midst of gunfire. I walked around the outside of the mall. People started funneling out of every exit. When I got back to the front, I saw a police car, an ambulance, and a fire truck."
    "I saw a man on a stretcher, the blanket underneath him spotted with blood. Multiple gunshot holes in his chest, side, and neck were visible."
    Link To Jessica's Twitter account.
  • lostsamuraisotaku
    edited July 2012
    torontomall.png

The Eaton Centre, James Street at the back, and Queen Street to the side.
  • lostsamuraisotaku
    Barak Obama has said he is “heartbroken”, is he ? ! Evil c**t will have been in on it with the rest of the Cabal! He said "Today is a moment to grieve and remember." For their rituals to work, they need the collective energy of the masses to focus on their atrocities, so his urging the masses to grieve and remember, is just part of their evil ritual to have us all participate.

The Guardian report on the shooting referred to a CNN report, and emphasised the time the report was aired, 5.48 ET, and 10.48 BST. In February I published a blog theorising that if they stage a false flag at the Olympics, the 4th of August is the most likely date, since then I have seen 48’s everywhere, Whitney died aged 48, the Tetra Pac heiress Eva Hausing died age 48, 48 seems to be fitted into near every report about everything under the sun!
  • lostsamuraisotaku
    aurora.jpg

Aurora is the Greek Goddess known as the morning star. Lucifer is also known as the Morning Star, as is Jesus!

In Latin Aurora literally means “Dawn”. She is the sister of Sol, the sun, and Luna the Moon. Every morning she would fly across the sky to beacon the coming of the Primary ? , the Sun, Zeus.
    The press reported that a Whitehouse spokesman said that the President was WOKEN AT DAWN, and told about the shooting!
    The Olympic research which I have carried out so far, would suggest that this mega ritual will be acted out to bring many of their plans to fruition, and one of those plans is the arrival of a New Messiah. So the world’s attention being focused on Aurora, the Goddess who announces the arrival of the Sun ? is no accident.

In Greek Aurora was Eos, and every morning her rosy fingers appeared before the Sun Rose. In other words, Aurora/Eos is the name given to the first rays of sunlight which appear before the Sun can be fully viewed. To millions all over the world, the first light of Friday the 20th of July, Aurora’s rosy fingers brought the news of a ? sacrifice.

AAAX.jpg

One of her lovers was Orion, if we look at the Wizard in the opening ceremony of the Olympics, his wand points to an area on the map called “Orions Point”.
    Orion is the Greek for the Egyptian ? of the Underworld Osiris.

Auroraengland.png

On the map Aurora is surrounded by British place names, Derby, The Highlands, Littleton, Chatfield, Hayden, Roxbourgh, Thornton, Englewood, Staunton, Glendale and Westminster, all British place names!
    Westminster is the seat of British Government, both domestic and global, interesting that the Century 16 Cinema is under Westminster! In the bottom left corner there is a place name "Bailey", The Old Bailey is England's most famous Court, the seat of where the Uks corrupt legal system operates.
  • bambu
    bambu Members Posts: 3,529 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • lostsamuraisotaku
    11.aaaPOSTER.BACKGROUND.jpg

schoolcinema.jpg

The Aurora High School, which is pretty much right beside the Cinema, is called "Gateway High School", and its motto is "Home of the Olympians". As the picture demonstrates, their emblem is the Olympic rings and torch! WTF!
    Link Gateway HS. Thanks to Mizzie for bringing this to my attention.
    The injured and traumatised were all taken to this school, full of its Olympic motto's and symbols

Dark Night, Golden Dawn
    I believe that the primary reason for this ritual, and the Olympics, is so that the cabal can usher in their One World Order. A Golden Age for them, a totalitarian regime for the rest of us.
    Looking at the film name “The Dark Knight Rises”, and the place name Aurora, which is the first rays of morning sunlight, I was reminded of “The Hermetic Order of the Golden Dawn”, which was a secret society devoted to the study of the deepest levels of esoteric knowledge, based primarily on Rosicrucian and Cabbalistic teachings.

Thinking that the Dawn of the Golden Age, would no doubt be preceded by a very dark night, I Googled “Dark Night, Golden Dawn” to see if there would be anything specific from history.
    Over 3 million results came up, and near all of them were for “Dark Knight, Golden Dawn”. It transpires that one of the main characters in The Dark Knight Rising series is called Golden Dawn! You just couldn’t make this ? up!
    Aurora is the Golden Dawn, and it’s a character in the film!!!!!!!!
    NBC News reported:
    “A student who lived across the hall from Holmes at Cal-Riverside, who asked not to be named, said Holmes completed the honors program and was a member of Phi Beta Kappa and Golden Key honor societies.”
    NBC LINK

When I have time I will delve into the “Golden key Honor Society”, for now I will just point out that the 7 Seals of Saturn are collectively known as Solomon’s Key, and the “Golden Dawn” evolved from Solomon’s key. The 7 seals of Saturn can be used to summons demons, and to make them adhere to your will, mastery of Solomon’s Key and the symbols can bring about anything the Master’s heart desires, earthquakes, volcanoes, wide scale death and destruction. I will hopefully add to this section later in the week.
    Golden Dawn link

On the map to the left of Aurora is “Golden”, I don’t know if this is a town park or what, it does not say. To the left of that is “Golden Gate Canyon State Park”. So lots of gold around Aurora.

In the Dark Knight Rises Batman series, volume 1 is actually called Golden Dawn,
    Dawn Golden is a character in the series. She was a childhood sweetheart of Bruce Wayne.
    Dawn Golden is the only child of Aleister Crowley LINK
    The real life Aleister Crowley was a Black magician, and is thought by many to be the evilest man who ever lived! He is also thought to be the real life Father of Barbara Bush!
  • lostsamuraisotaku
    edited July 2012
    BTDK_Dawn_Golden.jpg
    DAWN GOLDEN

Dawn Golden carries an amulet given to her by her Father, on his death bed he tries to ? her, he told her that her greater purpose was to be sacrificed so that he could become Hell’s Lord on Earth!

To cut a long story short, Batman and Dawn are attacked by demons, they kidnap her, she is taken to the Gotham sewers.
    Alistair Crowley possesses the body of Ragman and straps her to a table to conduct the ritual which will make him Lord of the Earth and give him eternal life.
    Batman and Etrigan try to save her, but to no avail, Crowley stabs her, she dies and the ritual is complete.
    Etrigan later kills Crowley, which frees Dawns soul.

11.aaaPOSTER.BACKGROUND+(2).jpg

11.aaaPOSTER.BACKGROUND.jpg
    Aleister Crowley’s real name was Edward Alexander Crowley, he is also known as “the Great Beast 666”
    Incidentally 2 of the Aurora victims were also called Alexander
    He was responsible for the founding of the religious philosophy of Thelema, he seen himself as a prophet who had been entrusted with informing the world about the coming eon of Horus.
    Crowley was an influential initiate of The hermetic Order of the Golden Dawn

If I were to analyse every aspect of this Satanic Ritual, it would fill an encyclopaedia, their signs, symbols and calling cards are absolutely everywhere.

I will probably be updating this blog as more details emerge. I will leave you with this picture which Jessica Ghawi posted on her Twitter account, it was posted 4 days before she died, on the 16th of July, she add the caption "I miss Home".
    I was already familiar with this pic, I also make videos, and im always on the look out for nice pics that can be used as background pics to add text. I have them in different folders, and I have this pic in my "? " folder, as it reminded me of Heaven!
  • lostsamuraisotaku
    imisshome.jpg

11.aaPOSTER.BACKGROUND+(2).jpg

Kazi+Kearse.jpg

Credit: Mark Gray Link Marks Facebook page.

Excellent Link, PP Simmons examines how an unemployed medical student could afford $20,000 worth of guns and gear.

Update 22/07/2012
    On Februry 11th I published a blog, theorising that the most likely date for a False Flag at the Olympics would be August 4, and the primary target would be the O2 Arena.
    Important information has been brought to my attention. Up until very recently the O2 was owned by Quintain Estates, they recently off-loaded it to Trinity College Cambridge. The meaning of the word “Quintain” is “KNIGHT’S TARGET”!
    On the 19th of July, the day before the Aurora shootings, they off-loaded a further stake of their monopoly of the Green-Witch Peninsula, and sold a £300 million stake to the Hong Kong Company, KNIGHTS DRAGON!
    The dark Knight has ROSE in Aurora, the target was passed to the Knight, and the target is the O2 Dome!
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • beenwize
    beenwize Members Posts: 2,024 ✭✭
    Good looks on the thread. Will come back to check when I get some time.. nevermind the zombies that already posted a reply. They don't know much besides garbage tv shows and airhead music.
  • lostsamuraisotaku

http://reason.com/blog/2012/07/24/mayor-bloomberg-says-cops-should-go-on-s
    Mayor Bloomberg Says Cops Should Go On Strike Until Americans Give Up Their Guns
  • lostsamuraisotaku
    edited July 2012
    The most foolish mistake we could possibly make would be to permit the conquered Eastern peoples to have arms. History teaches that all conquerors who have allowed their subject races to carry arms have prepared their own downfall by doing so. Indeed I would go so far as to say that the underdog is a sine qua non for the overthrow of any sovereignty. So let's not have any native militia or police. German troops alone will bear the sole responsibility for the maintenance of law and order." - Adolf ? , April 11, 1942,

• lostsamuraisotaku
    If you tell a big enough lie and tell it frequently enough, it will be believed.
  • StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey Members, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    my brain exploded bout 9 times reading skimming over this thread
  • God-I_Am_Ether
    God-I_Am_Ether Members Posts: 3,409
    Nope mind didn't blow up.
  • lostsamuraisotaku
    [img]http://sphotos-b.? .fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash4/s720x720/406216_4358535727252_1088576993_n.jpg[/img]
  • zaphara
    zaphara Members Posts: 3
    I just love when people tell you that you are in need of ? because of all the research you've done here. Although, this has been done about every major tragedy all over the globe.
  • In Your Moms Room
    In Your Moms Room Members Posts: 7,383 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dane Cook made a joke about it, and it was funny. I just forget the joke.
This discussion has been closed.