All Conspiracy Theorists are bound for Hell

Comments

• waterproof
    waterproof Members Posts: 9,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Surely there are certain things that are credited to some form of supernatural being by whichever religious text you use?

@goldcertificate what supernatural being are you talking about
  • Gold_Certificate
    Gold_Certificate Members Posts: 13,228 ✭✭✭✭✭
    waterproof wrote: »
    Surely there are certain things that are credited to some form of supernatural being by whichever religious text you use?

Any supernatural being that is said to control and manipulate the world around us.
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Damn, so the conspiracy theory that all bad, evil, hate etc is the "devil" has everyone going to hell.

See you there!
  • Disciplined InSight
    Disciplined InSight Members Posts: 13,478 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The ignorance is bliss in this thread.
  • Rock_Well
    Rock_Well Members Posts: 2,185 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not quite. A 'theory' that all, bad, evil and hate is the 'devil' is at least based on a true story. Its not comparable to some of these other fables ppl come up with. And again the question is how much of this 'theory' is based on truth? Theories are wrong for different reasons than that they are labeled 'theory'. we only know about the devil because of ? word which is truth. As we dig further in the truth, we'd learn that blaming the devil for every little act of evil still does nothing to get mankind off the hook for his own sins. That's why the church was established. And that's why the church is longest standing kingdom ever. Because its founded on Truth
  • VIBE
    None of what you said is "truth". To state the bible, ? or the devil is a truth is a falsehood. None of these things have been proven.
  • waterproof
    edited July 2012

Any supernatural being that is said to control and manipulate the world around us.

how about getting some understanding first and you see that YHWH does not the control or manipulate the world around us. YOU REAP WHAT YOU SOW, you either can use the tools that was given to us or not
  • Bodhi
    Bodhi Members Posts: 7,932 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2012
    A 'theory' that all, bad, evil and hate is the 'devil' is at least based on a true story.

That is not a true story. All bad, evil and hate stems from the minds of sentient beings who can determine what events, happenings, or doings are least desirable and most desirable to their well being. That is the true story.
  • Bodhi
    we only know about the devil because of ? word which is truth.

False. We only know about a "devil" because of the words and writings of men. ? has never spoken to anyone as far as I know so his word is neither false nor true because his words don't exist.
  • Gold_Certificate
    edited July 2012

how about getting some understanding first and you see that YHWH does not the control or manipulate the world around us. YOU REAP WHAT YOU SOW, you either can use the tools that was given to us or not
    So there are no observable acts of "YHWH" in the world? Meaning no phenomena has occurred that qualifies as "the will of YHWH"?
  • Rock_Well
    edited July 2012
    A 'theory' that all, bad, evil and hate is the 'devil' is at least based on a true story.

That is not a true story. All bad, evil and hate stems from the minds of sentient beings who can determine what events, happenings, or doings are least desirable and most desirable to their well being.That is the true story.
    ok, you say 'stems from the mind' (of humans) right? now watch this:

"For out of the heart come evil thoughts, murder, adultery, sexual immorality, theft, false testimony, slander." (Matthew 15:19)
    so is NOT the above verse true?

In the Bible, 'heart' = spirit
    They don't use the word 'spirit' in Science, they use 'mind' and 'consciousness'.

all refer to the same thing tho.

but where u say 'beings who can determine what events, happenings, or doing are least desirable and most desirable to their well being' the Bible says men can't do that. but are you going to tell me the following verses are NOT true: "I know, O LORD, that a man’s way is not in himself, Nor is it in a man who walks to direct his steps." Jeremiah 10:23
    "A man's heart deviseth his way; But the LORD directeth his steps." (Proverbs 16:9)

"Every man's way is right in his own eyes, But the LORD weighs the hearts." (Proverbs 21:2)

And if rejecting the above truth that men don't have the ability to determine on their own what path is best, then what do you have on Jesus words? Everyone knows Jesus drew some pretty hard lines concerning what path to take in terms of good and evil. But of course you might say Jesus words are false. How do we rationalize this?
    And don't say all religion are 'truths' because this is self-ethering by nature and would mean that no truth exists. which is probably one of the single most deadliest of lies a man can eat.
  • loch121
    loch121 Members Posts: 12,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2012
    So we should believe everything the media tells us huh? Yeah there's no conspiracy until yrs later after events when ppl find out their really were.

More than a few conspiracies have come to be true.

isn't the Bible saying an evil angel runs the earth a conspiracy too?

What's funny is a lot of the theorist have a pro Christian agenda

I don't get what your trying to say?

? ain't write the Bible and if ? had something to say he would come say it not have a bunch of maniacs running around killing ppl for religion.

Some dudes wrote some ? and said ? said it and ppl still believe it.Whatever

Same government you praise kidnapped,? ,killed,enslaved, and continue to ? on my ppl so ? the gov.
  • Bodhi

That is not a true story. All bad, evil and hate stems from the minds of sentient beings who can determine what events, happenings, or doings are least desirable and most desirable to their well being.That is the true story.

"For out of the heart come evil thoughts, murder, adultery, sexual immorality, theft, false testimony, slander." (Matthew 15:19)

They don't use the word 'spirit' in Science, they use 'mind' and 'consciousness'.

but where u say 'beings who can determine what events, happenings, or doing are least desirable and most desirable to their well being' the Bible says men can't do that. but are you going to tell me the following verses are NOT true: "I know, O LORD, that a man’s way is not in himself, Nor is it in a man who walks to direct his steps." Jeremiah 10:23
    "A man's heart deviseth his way; But the LORD directeth his steps." (Proverbs 16:9)

"Every man's way is right in his own eyes, But the LORD weighs the hearts." (Proverbs 21:2)

And if rejecting the above truth that men don't have the ability to determine on their own what path is best, then what do you have on Jesus words? Everyone knows Jesus drew some pretty hard lines concerning what path to take in terms of good and evil. But of course you might say Jesus words are false. How do we rationalize this?
    And don't say all religion are 'truths' because this is self-ethering by nature and would mean that no truth exists. which is probably one of the single most deadliest of lies a man can eat.

Yeah I would have to disagree with that: a man's way is in himself; but I agree with the statement that it isn't in a man who walks to direct his steps. I don't believe any of the proverbs verses because I don't believe in the "LORD"

What words of Jesus' do you want me to comment on? One thing I agree with in the Bible is that we know "good" and "evil" by it's fruits. Whatever, IMO, causes suffering is evil, but again, the nature and minds of sentient beings determine what suffering is.

I don't think that all religions are true completely but all of them have some truth in them.

• Bodhi
    loch121 wrote: »
    So we should believe everything the media tells us huh? Yeah there's no conspiracy until yrs later after events when ppl find out their really were.

More than a few conspiracies have come to be true.

isn't the Bible saying an evil angel runs the earth a conspiracy too?

? ain't write the Bible and if ? had something to say he would come say it not have a bunch of maniacs running around killing ppl for religion.

Same government you praise kidnapped,? ,killed,enslaved, and continue to ? on my ppl so ? the gov.

this thread I guess had good intentions but when you get to the meat of it, it makes no sense
  • Rock_Well
    edited July 2012

I went a little extreme in the title to draw ppl in the thread...i wanted to strike a nerve. But the theorist posters don't have a single thing to say in this thread as you can see.

Anyways How do you know a person has a pro Christian agenda unless you familiar what the Bible says? The Bible defines a Christians faith and instructs in righteousness.

Not everybody that claim Christ is carrying out the one plan spoken of in the Bible.

i just showed where the bible teaches us not to fear conspiracies of men. or if you didn't read it it's in my first or second post in here. so if you judge thatthe person that claim Christian is violating this principle of the Bible talking about conspiracies of men to cast fear on people, guess what that means? The Bible is your friend. because it helps us make a rightful judgement to not fear this 'theory'. Hopefully it makes you want to dig further to see what else you may have missed.

so, the basic lesson here is sin is a problem ? 's word is the answer. Not the lack of putting together conspiracy theories. not government. Sin is. Now that we know that, what's the solution? ? 's word. The Bible is a translation of that. Follow ? and you'll be aight. It's promised.
    men are not really in control...that's just what MEN want ppl to think. let all men be liars but ? 's word is truth. lying is sin, all conspiracy theories by the definition i gave are lies because no one knows the whole story, and lies can send ppl to Hell says the Bible. Again, though, there's a solution offered through ? 's word - an eternal solution. Which i think is a pretty positive message, might i add. :)

so unless ? says something the way YOU want him to say it, it's unacceptable, no matter if it's true or not?

I don't praise government. I realize where gov authority comes from and trust that ? has power to protect me and His children from harm no matter which gov is in place.
  • beenwize
    beenwize Members Posts: 2,024 ✭✭
    ? Bible thumper mad cuz your king james VERSION Bible is not the only scriptures, Lol
  • In Your Moms Room
    In Your Moms Room Members Posts: 7,383 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Real talk. I don't ? with alot of ? .
  • VIBE
    How can gods "promise" mean anything to anyone outside of israelites?

Israelites are his people and the ones to be saved, the bible states this.
  • Rock_Well
    @jaded most
    beenwize wrote: »
    ? Bible thumper mad cuz your king james VERSION Bible is not the only scriptures, Lol
    see? this post came straight from the heart

• Rock_Well
    edited July 2012

Yeah I would have to disagree with that: a man's way is in himself; but I agree with the statement that it isn't in a man who walks to direct his steps. I don't believe any of the proverbs verses because I don't believe in the "LORD"

What words of Jesus' do you want me to comment on? One thing I agree with in the Bible is that we know "good" and "evil" by it's fruits. Whatever, IMO, causes suffering is evil, but again, the nature and minds of sentient beings determine what suffering is.

I don't think that all religions are true completely but all of them have some truth in them.
    that's amazing to me. how people can pick which verses in the Bible they'll believe but reject others on no other criteria than it doesn't match their personal preconceptions or it doesn't offer what they want. be a REAL nig a ride for ALL the scripts. TAKE A STAND.

but no one likes to admit they may be wrong right?
    so might as well continue defending the initial judgments you made before the Bible came along and taught that in order to make it toe Heaven you might have to change your beliefs.

Regarding Jesus, He cosigned all the OT prophets and fulfilled some of their prophecies. Jesus cosigned the Apostles. Everyone Jesus cosigned the message of what was being taught is basically a check in Jesus name that you can take to the spiritual bank and cash. Jesus said ALL of ? 's words are truth. I mean even on that point alone is enough because that means you would have to accept the Bible as a whole if you agree with Jesus teachings...and when you take into account everything else He did for us, what is it that you can say you got on Jesus that is reason to conclude that it's safe to just ignore everything He stood for and not try to live how He would want us to? Or what reason is there to reject the rest of what the Bible teaches?
  • Rock_Well
    edited July 2012
    D-Jack wrote: »
    Any evidence for their said called hell?
    I wouldn't think so being that it's a spiritual realm. I suppose there's no physical evidence of 'Ghosts' either because the only way we have to physical proof would be video record one right? but in order to do that you have to use a physical device and Ghosts aren't physical so i don't think it's possible to get physical evidence.

• Rock_Well
    edited July 2012
    VIBE wrote: »

It doesn't say ONLY Israelites. but yes Israel has always been ? 's people. Every nation is invited to have a covenant relationship with ? , it's taught in the NT.
  • waterproof

So there are no observable acts of "YHWH" in the world? Meaning no phenomena has occurred that qualifies as "the will of YHWH"?

Phenomea like what????
  • waterproof
    VIBE wrote: »

i can tell you do read scriptures, didn't the scriptures said that Isreal is to be Minsters of Yah
  • Gold_Certificate

Phenomea like what????
    Anything that fits the below definition:
    Definition of PHENOMENON

1 plural phenomena : an observable fact or event
    2 plural phenomena
    a : an object or aspect known through the senses rather than by thought or intuition
    b : a temporal or spatiotemporal object of sensory experience as distinguished from a noumenon