Some Religious Questions To Think About

s_a_m_r_i_o
s_a_m_r_i_o Members Posts: 2,089 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited July 2012 in R & R (Religion and Race)
#1Do you believe in ? because a lot of people do or you think if you don't believe in him, people would look down or judge you?

#2 Are you a person that would just get a lot of facts from all religions, non religious info and then choose what you believe in or you went with what your parents or the majority of people goes by?

#3Just a person on this earth without religion who uses common sense, courtesy, take action and responsibility into your own hands and knows right from wrong?

Comments

• Billy_Poncho
    Billy_Poncho Members Posts: 22,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sometimes question whether some of the stories in the Bible are actually real or if they're allegories to live your life by.
  • God-I_Am_Ether
    God-I_Am_Ether Members Posts: 3,409

Here's another question.

Have actually read the whole book or teachings that your religion is based on or do you just accept what your minister tells you about said book or teachings?
  • Gold_Certificate
    Gold_Certificate Members Posts: 13,228 ✭✭✭✭✭
    None of the above.
  • Rozetta5tone
    Rozetta5tone Members Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The only question that has/is/will matter is: "Am I taking full advantage of the life given to me?"

All that other ? is secondary..
  • SlickestR
    SlickestR Members Posts: 2,787 ✭✭✭✭✭
    #1 I don't need others acceptance/judgement to believe in what i want to be believe in.

#2 went by with what the majority of people, and my parents went by until i got old enough and said ? that.

#3 you don't need religion to know what is moral and what is not moral. A lot of people use religion as a crutch to judge people and to give off the impression that they can't do no wrong.
  • BlackxChild
    BlackxChild Members Posts: 2,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    We all know religion is bs when your only comback is faith (hope)
  • supYo
    supYo Members Posts: 5,790 ✭✭✭✭✭
    religion is no ? ...people writin there own thoughts down in religious books believe is ?

i know seing this hungry kid makes u not believe in ? i understand but there is actually a ?

without the believe of ? or him givin me advices n signs somehow i would have shot my head off some time ago

i read Holy Quaran at the moment n believe these words couldnt be written down by one whose not under the influence of the power of ?

n better believe prophet muhammad was a evil person gs...allowing sklave ? ....marrying n ? a 9 year old lil girl...? ..how he even could a ? ...he was like 50 too...rom his main man too

those type of things u want read in the quaran except the slavery ? , gotta read what his people wrote down

but islam is a beautiful thing still...just scratch out the parts that has been writtin without the power of ? n u got something that will help to change the ? world...WURD
  • CockMcStuffins
    CockMcStuffins Members Posts: 1,972 ✭✭✭✭✭
    99% of so called religious people haven't read all of the bible and only go off selective passages their preachers use to con them out of money and/or scare the ? out of them to keep them believing in something they can't even prove is real
  • supYo
    aint read the bible...but i can say bible is more evil, just for hearing pacs blasphemy n knowin the white mans the devil
  • Mr.Audigier216
    Mr.Audigier216 Members Posts: 4,905 ✭✭✭✭
    Wrong forum....but I'm not gonna get into religion with this hangover I got
  • northside7
    northside7 Members Posts: 25,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    supYo wrote: »
    religion is no ? ...people writin there own thoughts down in religious books believe is ?

i know seing this hungry kid makes u not believe in ? i understand but there is actually a ?

without the believe of ? or him givin me advices n signs somehow i would have shot my head off some time ago

i read Holy Quaran at the moment n believe these words couldnt be written down by one whose not under the influence of the power of ?

n better believe prophet muhammad was a evil person gs...allowing sklave ? ....marrying n ? a 9 year old lil girl...? ..how he even could a ? ...he was like 50 too...rom his main man too

those type of things u want read in the quaran except the slavery ? , gotta read what his people wrote down

but islam is a beautiful thing still...just scratch out the parts that has been writtin without the power of ? n u got something that will help to change the ? world...WURD

I have a belief.

You really think humans can change the world for the better? I don't. A hopeless bunch.
  • supYo
    northside7 wrote: »
    supYo wrote: »

I have a belief.

You really think humans can change the world for the better? I don't. A hopeless bunch.

of course they can but they give a ? ....humen are evil better believe

why not we ALL adopt a kid from the 3rd world for the better

why not share the ? money we got..why give money to the priests instead of to africa, india, 3rd world

humen are evil, so it will never happed

• supYo
    then u need to blame the state u livin

right here in germany...? germans but the homeless people choose their livin thereself

every homeless can go to job centre n get their survival money
  • s_a_m_r_i_o
    s_a_m_r_i_o Members Posts: 2,089 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Seems like a lot of you fall in the #3 category.
  • waterproof
    waterproof Members Posts: 9,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
    #1Do you believe in ? because a lot of people do or you think if you don't believe in him, people would look down or judge you?

#2 Are you a person that would just get a lot of facts from all religions, non religious info and then choose what you believe in or you went with what your parents or the majority of people goes by?

#3Just a person on this earth without religion who uses common sense, courtesy, take action and responsibility into your own hands and knows right from wrong?

1) Yes i believe in the Mighty El YHWH for i have a personal relationship with the father and by his works that he manifest and questions he answered and knowledge shown and other spiritual things that i seen as a youth.

2) Yes i do study about other religions for the Father lead me to them to understand and seen how the descendants of Ham new of THY ELOHIM and took parts of the knowledge with them and it's just a piece of the bigger puzzle that leads back to the father and that Israel is last piece of the puzzle. Why you think that he Messiyah was seen and talked about all over Africa, the middle east, India i believe when went to those children of Ham to lead them back to the One father because some with the original knowledge replace Yah with the elements and gave glory to them and Yahushua went to correct their ways.

3) Their was a never thing called religion that's was made up by Europeans