WOULD YOU WALK OUT N PUBLIC WITH THESE THESE "THIS LIL LIGHT OF MINE, IM GONE LET IT SHINE" SANDALS?

Comments

• MARIO_DRO
    MARIO_DRO Members Posts: 14,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I DONT SELL DOPE... I SELL HOPE... U WANNA SIZE ME UP, YOU BETTER WEAR A SCOPE
  • DNB1
    DNB1 Members Posts: 19,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    How do you pay taxes on illigal income?

Don't you have to declare how you got the money?
  • AZTG
    AZTG Members Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @3am poster I do pass the cost to customers but I'm trying to keep that. if a customer bought something that cost $100 he would pay $107. $7 is the tax. If the sale was cash I'm trying to keep that too. Running a business is hard enough with all the fees you gotta pay. you gotta pay rent, cost of products and then employees. After that you gotta pay tax, credit card fees, bank fees, bunch of other small fees, then the accountant for every check he makes out for employees and ? .

From every $1 of sales your lucky to be getting .20 cents. and when I say lucky I mean lucky. So that's why businesses usually don't show all their cash. This ain't just me saying it, almost all small businesses do the same. in business you have to start keeping track of pennies, if you let pennies slip on some its just pennies I'm more worries about nickels ? then you will lose money. That's why managing a business is hard. You gotta start saving from all angles and one of that is not paying tax on all cash sales.

With that said we come back to the original question, what do you do with the cash? I buy all my groceries with it and spend it on little ? , put some in my girls account but can't put too much, plus I put some on prepaid credit cards to pay my bills with but still have cash left over every month. Not saying I get all this money or I got millions in cash, its just a little stash but I don't feel safe stashing, that's why I want to know how @bossboo buys houses and cars if his business is the hoe business and all he gets is cash he can't spend.
  • Beezus
    Beezus Members Posts: 15,296 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Why is this still going?
    I never seen so many ”grown” ass men worrying about what the next man wearing
    Ya'll lookin like females
  • Matt-
    Matt- Members Posts: 21,585 ✭✭✭✭✭
    KU Beezy wrote: »
    Why is this still going?

i know u can appreciate a man in a pair of open toe sandals
  • Meta_Conscious
    Meta_Conscious Members Posts: 26,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Why is this still going?

its just jokes for ? sake... no one truly cares... we got mad respect for that Argonauts swag...
  • AZTG
    @Mexican fruit stand this ain't a movie my ? . ? ain't that simple. If I want to buy a house I gotta get a mortgage, to get a mortgage I gotta go through mad credit checks and prove income. In my case my business is legit so I can do it but @bossboo is illegal so he can't.

So how you gonna get a house? you gotta put it on your girls name. cool. that's easy. make sure your girl got a job and good credit, she passes the credit checks, gets the mortgage and you pay for it. You got the house. That's simple.

Now we come to what @bossboo said. This ? said one of my houses. If you got a mortgage under your girls name, you get the one house, when going to get the second one, she has to go through another credit check. Unless your girl is making $150k and up, a bank ain't giving her a second mortgage. So now you gotta use your moms. You get one house under her name. Now you got two, but "one of my houses"? that means son got more then two.

Then he got multiple cars. No bank gonna give a person the credit if they gotta car loan and a mortgage out already. how many cars can you put under other people?

My problem is just having some cash I can't use but at the same time I have money generated by my business that I can spend and buy a house with. Even with that they ain't gonna let me have two mortgages in a five year span. But all this ? get is illegal but he has multiple houses and cars. I'm just trying to learn how he does it.
  • AZTG
    @3AM na yo you can't pay taxes on illegal income. You can go to IRS trying to pay 35% and then get locked up and watch them take all 100% of your money.

And tax evasion is a serious crime, but at my level? for a first offense? believe me I ain't going to jail long as I pay them what I owe, interest, and fees.

@KU Beezy Jokes on his apparel was yesterday. Today I'm just trying to learn how he spends his money so I can get a few pointers.
  • DNB1
    3AM POSTER wrote: »
    Dat_? _B1 wrote: »
    How do you pay taxes on illigal income?

Don't you have to declare how you got the money?

You can actually say you made your money illegally, you're not allowed too many deductions though. For example a drug dealer would only be allowed to deduct the cost of the drugs purchased. The IRS isn't suppose to share your tax information with other government agencies so technically you should be safe from prosecution. But, what's the point of making money illegally if you're gonna pay 35% of it bacc to the government?

Learn a new thing everyday bruh, damn...can't get away with that ? here...

I would not feel safe doing that ? , especially with them taking 35%.

• Meta_Conscious
    Meta_Conscious Members Posts: 26,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2012
    @CainMarko... I was gonna let this ? die, but I couldn't resist...
  • DNB1
    @Azd, I believe Cap B (refuse to call that ? Boss whatever) said that he only rents and that investing in property was a bad idea. I think he rents muliple houses but doesn't own them.
  • AZTG
    @datniggab1 ohh. If its renting then its all good. You can pay rent cash and the government won't find out. They dont care about how you pay rent.

? up thing is it means I don't get an answer on the little stash I got. My stash is small but its building up, in November and December people spend much more money so its gonna build up faster. I don't wanna have like 100k in cash under my mattress or whatever. But I also don't wanna give 20k of that 100k to the government. ? it.
  • AZTG
    You just answered your own question. I'm glad we agree. when you do a credit transaction it goes straight to the bank, and the IRS got access to it, so you can't lie on your credit sales. The only way to understate your sales is to lie on your cash. You can't say you made $10k in cash and then turn around and throw 40k in cash in the bank, so the only thing to do is stash the cash.

Picture this. like I said, my business is about 60% credit and 40% cash. so let's say I do 100k in sales a month. that's 60k in credit and 40k in cash. you can't understate your credit sales, cause it gets deposited directly into your business bank. so how do you understate sales? by throwing the 10k out of the 40k in cash in the bank and stashing the 30k. and that is the problem I'm having.

overstating expenses ain't as easy either. when you do your taxes, your biggest three expenses are rent product and employee. Let's say you gross 100k a year. what are your expenses? let's say 20k in rent, can't overstate that cause there are receipts. The place your renting, the building for example, is a place of business too, so when you pay the 20k in rent, you show it as an expense while the business owner shows it as income. When he does his taxes he's showing that you paid him 20k. If you overstate it and tell the government you paid 30k in rent but your landlord shows 20k in income (which he would never overstate cause then he will pay more and no one gonna do that for you) and the IRS audits either one of you then you getting in trouble. Now let's go to the product. same principle applies. The wholesalers your getting your product from are a business too and they have to show expenses themselves. That's why when you go into a wholesaler you always have to give them all your business info and tax Id before you can buy cause they have to report how much you bought from them. if you report you bought 40k in product cause you wanna overstate cost, but they show that they only sold you 25k in product, and the IRS audits either one of you, you in trouble. now comes the third expense, payroll. Only way to overstate it is to say you paid 30k for workers when you only paid 20k, but all their paystubs are on record. Your small expenses like gas good and clothes (you pass them as uniforms) you need to provide receipts for.

So overstating is almost impossible, understating is possible if you don't tell the IRS how much you made in cash, which means not only are you saving on sales tax, you also showing less gross which means less profit which means you get to pay less business and personal income tax.

so like I said you answered your own question. only easy and safe way to do it is to not lie about your cash.

Which comes again to having a stash you can't do much with. imagine stashing 30k in cash a month. not saying I stash that much, yet, but I was just using the number 100 cause its easy to work with.

This is business 101 class today ? .
  • MARIO_DRO
    Why is this still going?

SIT YO ASS DOWN SOMEWHERE.. ALWAYS TRYIN TO SOP MY THREAD SUCCESS
  • Lurker6
    Lurker6 Members Posts: 4,508 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Why is this still going?
    shall we start talkin bout.........wut ur wearing instead?
  • blakfyahking
    blakfyahking Members Posts: 15,785 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Azad in here trying to get mofos to dry snitch on themselves

for the record it is possible to own more than one house with illegal income

and you can buy cars cash...............I'm not going to into specifics on here tho
  • CapitalB
    CapitalB Members Posts: 24,556 ✭✭✭✭✭
    me neither blak! hahahahaha

mu'fuckas really dont understand how this game works...

so by the books they are. oh well.. hahahahaha
  • CapitalB
    and here's whats really funny @blak

if these ? learned to dress and understood the power in appearance they'd be accepted in certain corcles where these questions would be freely explained.. well.. not necessarily free.. but u get my point..

these ? walkin up to the next man lookin like a couple hundred bucks thinkin they go ge to sit in the same restauraunt.. let alone a table. hahahaha hilarious..

they dont want black people out.. they want POOR people out.. or in this case.. GHETTO the system aint designed for black people to fail.. its designed for poor people to fail..

trash in trailer parks vote republican jus as steadfast as ? in the hoods is votin democrat..

but im'a let yall keep thinkin its black or white.. red or blue.. stay divided ..stay conquered..

this ? is out here though.. gettin money and rubbin shoulders.. but there's a DRESSCODE to this party! hahahaha
  • AZTG
    How many cars can you buy from the dealer cash before the feds ask where you got the cash from? im just trying to peep game.

Man either way y'all some funny ? . y'all cool though. It was a good waste of time. Now time to get back to business.
  • CapitalB
    cars? what cars?? hahahaha

• Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ben Hur endorses them.
  • MARIO_DRO
    SHOUT OUT TO @BOSSBOO FOR THE PLATINUM THREAD....
  • Black Boy King
    Black Boy King Members Posts: 6,984 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2012
    @BossBoo remind me of Lebron.. that ? cant dress either. walkin round wit his bm's purse, ? there is nothin fashion forward about men in women's attire

esq-lebron-james-purse-030512-xlg.jpg

? prolly wore his moms jewelry to school

• Black Boy King
    Black Boy King Members Posts: 6,984 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ah damn they already moved this to fof
  • MrSoutCity
    MrSoutCity Members Posts: 2,709 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Azad get a ? safe and stop stashing your money under your bed. And if you need advise I think you should try linking up with one of your Arab brothers in the ? Islands, them ? will help you out for free.
This discussion has been closed.