The Walking Dead (Donkey Edition)

Comments

• Chasin Bundlez
    Chasin Bundlez Members Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2012
    Hypothetically, if what u claim is true.. well then being textually assassinated by

Blank >>>>>>>>>> Itsmebitches

At least ppl knew who Blank was at a point lol
  • Blank_Sinatra
    Blank_Sinatra Members Posts: 1,145 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ^Du remember that thread where me and you went back and forth because you deleted some thread about Charlie Danger?

I think it was a month ago..

Pull it up because my balding friend here seems to conveniently forget he wore out his knee pads singing my praises and saluting my greatness nh..

Reading my posts...

Nah ? you was ? yourself to my posts.

Oh ? huh?

AHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Hope you ? peeped the intro.
  • blakfyahking
    blakfyahking Members Posts: 15,785 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm Du's worst enemy and best ally

I'm on my Magneto ? haha
  • Chasin Bundlez
    edited July 2012
    U fail to remember when u were singing my praises, Blankington... talkin bout u see similarities between us, and how I got all the haters so u know I made it as a poster.. u love my style and ever since I came to Donkey u been obsolete... I made u retire, ? .

• Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    i wonder if cb remembers it was me who instigated him and put the battery in his back from the beginning...

that ? was hilarious...

me and wallH were dying at that ? .. every post cb made we were sicing the ? out of it

tumblr_m7gfija6aQ1rbaxuco1_500.gif

everybody needs a little encouragement
  • Chasin Bundlez
    edited July 2012
    Haul Judos wrote: »
    i wonder if cb remembers it was me who instigated him and put the battery in his back from the beginning...

that ? was hilarious...

me and wallH were dying at that ? .. every post cb made we were sicing the ? out of it

tumblr_m7gfija6aQ1rbaxuco1_500.gif

everybody needs a little encouragement

Yeah I remember lol, u were never a big CB hater, u hated here and there but nothing major... and Wall H was salty from the jump... I was shittin on his lovers.
  • Blank_Sinatra
    3AM POSTER wrote: »
    lol 72 Dolphins did murder CB in a thread just a week ago, had CB flustered and 72 Dolphins never even left 3rd gear. So how can you consider someone "The Walking Dead" when that person just textually assassinated you? What does that say about you?

Johnny went "NFL Films" on these ? ..

That post reads like a Steve Sabol narration.

Ms Jones, DRO, Boybest.. Cant even remember who else was witness to capital murder..

But hey, I dont need witnesses.

I just gave you ? an encore today.
  • Chasin Bundlez
    edited July 2012
    I made multiple post in that thread and all the ? was doin was talkin to u about me.. nothin was refuted.. my staple was shittin on u and Mac, his staple as well... his textual abuse towards the both of u didnt warrant him being banned cuz u both brushed him off as a nobody, mine however warranted numerous bans bcuz u couldnt do nothing with me lmao
  • Chasin Bundlez
    edited July 2012
    3AM POSTER wrote: »
    lol 72 Dolphins did murder CB in a thread just a week ago, had CB flustered and 72 Dolphins never even left 3rd gear. So how can you consider someone "The Walking Dead" when that person just textually assassinated you? What does that say about you?

Johnny went "NFL Films" on these ? ..

That post reads like a Steve Sabol narration.

Ms Jones, DRO, Boybest.. Cant even remember who else was witness to capital murder..

But hey, I dont need witnesses.

I just gave you ? an encore today.

U ? , Jones and Best hate me, u know why, well yeah u know why lol

And Dro was JG, he was posting under his acct... u got no cosigns and lol @ you even looking for cosigns cuz ur so insecure and frail as a poster... I dont need no one to cosign ? when I ? on someone, the emotions in their posts tell me all I need to know.. plus their perpetual hate towards me.

Like I said, ur irrelevant, I replaced you.. deal with it. Im the reason u aint hot on these e streets no more, mate.
  • blakfyahking
    @stop

I've noticed that everytime chasin posts that you give him a negative reaction

what's the backstory to that? is there a conflict/unfriendly discourse between you two?
  • FieldTripsToTheHood
    FieldTripsToTheHood Members Posts: 6,054 ✭✭✭✭✭
    t/s is a name dropper.
  • Chasin Bundlez
    edited July 2012
    @stop

what's the backstory to that? is there a conflict/unfriendly discourse between you two?

He's mad that im very, very cool with a female poster from ur State.. the boy been stalking me ever since he found out.. jealousy is a ? .. I never even met the girl nor are we ? yet he hates me lol.. sad.
  • riddlerap
    riddlerap Members Posts: 17,132 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Blank_Sinatra
    The dilemma here is:

Is ChasinBoyPussy really even worthy of being put in the same category as say, a poster like Plap?

? atleast Plap's losses were self inflicted even though he is a toilet seat.

In the last week alone, C. Boys has lost to me twice in humiliating fashion, and also been flattened by Ms Jones, a female.

? if you ask me even a ? like Plap will destroy this loss machine.

Now talk about a Toilet Bowl..

• Meta_Conscious
    Meta_Conscious Members Posts: 26,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    inb4 Chasinbuttholes mentions some female poster... lol@"he hates me"
  • Chasin Bundlez
    edited July 2012
    "Johnny u see ur man, look at him, im killing him"

^He wasnt typing up ? like that seeking ur approval?

He lost all his credibility the day he started suckin ur dicc and callin u a "boss".. that ? made me cringe.

• riddlerap
    riddlerap Members Posts: 17,132 ✭✭✭✭✭
    i saw Chasin say something about trying too hard in another thread today.. i thought that was ironic.
  • Chasin Bundlez
    Tryin too hard?

Thats prolly what Jalen Rose said about Kobe after he dropped 81 on him lol

• Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is hate confused admiration?
  • Chasin Bundlez
    edited July 2012
    So ur basically showing me that I bragged bout winning 3 Donkey Awards (NBDL) sumn he has never won and he's been posting before me.

That I am a legend due to inferior competition bcuz I joined at "the IC's lowpoint"... sue me.

And that ur friend and mentor likes googling ? and placing em in male posters avatars?

Way to state ur case there, u sure are winning bro :tu
  • blakfyahking
    @stop

He's mad that im very, very cool with a female poster from ur State.. the boy been stalking me ever since he found out.. jealousy is a ? .. I never even met the girl nor are we ? yet he hates me lol.. sad.

please continue to share with the group...................
  • Chasin Bundlez
    @stop

please continue to share with the group...................

lol nah its not that serious, we're just friends, strictly platonic.. but he is angered over it.

Funny thing is before it, he use to be my dog.. *sad face*
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    I see ? trying to get their Luke Skywalker on... Yes its a subliminal
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    What state does she reside in?
  • Blank_Sinatra
    Thread backfiring like Chasin Boypussy's hairline.

Cant beat us join us.

I'm gonna be honest I gave this ? wayy too much credit.

I dont know if he just that horrible, stage fright, he a choker..

But ? this ? he embarrassing me.

Making me look like a old lady purse snatcher.

This ? hasnt even come close to slanderous, venomous, not even a fucken slap on the wrist.

? him he made his bed now lay in it ? .

Lol @ his quest to force his way to the top tier endin with me demolishing him, and asking:

Are ChasinBoyspussy's only groupies (my punching bags), better than him?