Ether. The ? that make your soul burn slow.

Options

Comments

• south4life
    south4life Members Posts: 9,113 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The 21-0 loss in the national championship LSU took
    ? was like a bad dream

Man that was great, I told everybody LSU got lucky against us in the last game and we proved it in the National Title Game.

But I do have a couple of games that burned.

Miami in game 6 at home and watching Dirk Nowitski winning the Championship

Chicago losing to Orlando in 1995 when Mike came back and Horace Grant being put up on Shaq's shoulder in Chicago and him taunting the Bulls fans.

Alabama losing to Utah in The Cotton Bowl after losing to Tebow and The Gators in the SEC Title game

Alabama losing to South Carolina, LSU and Auburn in The Iron Bowl after the season of winning The National Title, I was at that game in Tuscaloosa and we was whooping Auburn's ass and they won by 1 damn point

• Chef_Taylor
    Chef_Taylor Members Posts: 26,584 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    south4life wrote: »
    ? was like a bad dream

Man that was great, I told everybody LSU got lucky against us in the last game and we proved it in the National Title Game.

Chicago losing to Orlando in 1995 when Mike came back and Horace Grant being put up on Shaq's shoulder in Chicago and him taunting the Bulls fans.

Alabama losing to Utah in The Cotton Bowl after losing to Tebow and The Gators in the SEC Title game

Alabama losing to South Carolina, LSU and Auburn in The Iron Bowl after the season of winning The National Title, I was at that game in Tuscaloosa and we was whooping Auburn's ass and they won by 1 damn point

I think that was the sugar bowl.
  • G.Avant
    G.Avant Members, Writer Posts: 4,360 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    99 NFL season Jaguars went 15-3, all three losses to the Titans, including the AFC Championship game. Jaguars had everybody hyped with a Superbowl song and everything and this ? Jeff Fisher gonna talk about Jacksonville was their home away from home smh. The week before we stomped the dolphins 62-7 and I believe we was up on the Titans in the first half of the AFC Championship game smh. The ? was eternal ether.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZAYJz88cqM4&feature=related
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r39fC4JsHRs
  • moyo
    moyo Members Posts: 1,766 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Vick vs the Redskins

? :( ............... mofos was all geeked up ready to watch the game cause we knew Vick got his ribs busted up last time

1st ? play with that ? on the field:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dTAiypz60dM

mofos were in silence looking at each other with the ? face

First thing that came to mind smmfh

Co-sign 1,000 times!!!! I watched this game wit my homeboy & I wanted fight him by the end of the 1st quarter. SMH My facebook page damn near exploded that night, It was disgusting. Worst loss I,ve ever endured as a Skin fan.
  • louis rich
    louis rich Members Posts: 2,019 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    18-1.

Need I say more?

it burns............................
    qqXVa.gif
  • PiffyHaze
    PiffyHaze Members Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    how can yu be a skins fan bruh
  • moyo
    Options
    @Piffy Haze Easy my ? !!! I been ridin wit em my whole life. Pops passed the Skins down to me like a family heirloom. Lol Who yo team fool???
  • PiffyHaze
    Options
  • PiffyHaze
    Options
    moyo you family losing if y'all pass down being a redskins fan.
  • moyo
    Options
    Lol damn u Piffy, y'all lucky ? won't sniff the ship this year. Lol Bet on that.
  • 5th Letter
    5th Letter Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    Options
    NBA

When my Nets lost games 1 and 3 against the Bulls in 98

The Celtics coming back from 20 down in the 4th quarter in game 3 of the 02 east finals

Getting swept by the Lakers. I knew we weren't going to win the series but I felt we would at least get one game.

The Spurs series is the reason I hate the Spurs lol. I felt the Nets were the better team smh.

Game 4 vs the Heat in the eastern conference playoffs in 06. We had our chances to win that game. Then the no call on Vince at the end of game 5 smh.

The biggest ether wasn't a game but in December 2009 when it became official that the Nets would be leaving NJ.

NFL

The Jets led the Broncos by 10 in the AFC championship game but they somehow squandered the lead. We would have beaten the falcons that year in the super bowl.

The last game of the 2000 season when the Jets were at home and all we had to do was beat the ravens and we would have made the playoffs.

In the 2004 playoffs when Doug Brien missed those field goals against the Steelers. Smh.

Losing those back to back AFC championship games against Indy and Pittsburgh.
  • PiffyHaze
    edited July 2012
    Options
    moyo wrote: »
    Lol damn u Piffy, y'all lucky ? won't sniff the ship this year. Lol Bet on that.

2012-05-17-suprin2-595x558.jpg

kiss the ring ?
    Ether. the ? that make your soul burn slow.
  • texasdaking88
    texasdaking88 Members Posts: 6,139 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Surprised no jets fan mentioned getting tebowed last year.. not that big of a tebow fan but when dude swerved around the corner and started running, i damn near went ape ?
  • caddo man
    caddo man Members Posts: 22,476 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    south4life wrote: »
    ? was like a bad dream

that ? still is a L! Luck or Lost!
  • BigTruth21
    BigTruth21 Members Posts: 45
    Options
    That Austin Rivers shot on my Heels had me sick for a week. Still smh whenever I see that highlight.
  • rakim ii
    rakim ii Members Posts: 1,707 ✭✭✭
    Options
    Chicago Cubs 103 years drought....it must suck being a Cubs fan, but then again they're the lovable losers
  • jaemooms
    jaemooms Members Posts: 770 ✭✭✭
    Options
    The fumble.......I can't say The shot cause I never gave a ? about the Cavs.
  • StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey Members, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    Options
    rakim ii wrote: »
    Chicago Cubs 103 years drought....it must suck being a Cubs fan, but then again they're the lovable losers

?

• Matt-
    Matt- Members Posts: 21,585 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2012
    Options
    jaemooms wrote: »

what about losing the team.

what about this team being sold again?

what about watching your actual team play their games?

browns-chic-fil-a_med.jpg

what about watching that team that left win the super bowl

or watching your team get the #1 overall pick and selecting Tim Couch, or a few years later using a first round pick to select Brady Quinn

or signing Jake Delhomme to be quarterback

6iu3vm.jpg

or drafting a guy in the first round who is just a few years younger than jake

or drafting william green and kellen winslow and braylon edwards all in the first round

or maybe that bernie kosar is the best qb in franchise history

or having to live thru the nfl's worlds worst list of quarterbacks.
    there are alot of bad qb's that come and go, but it's rare that one team will continue to sign them all. TO START!!

1335791396-browns-qb-jersey.jpg

or watching lebron james put on a browns uniform knowing he'd be the best player on the team.

or just having a team named after a color

295615w.jpg
  • StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey Members, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    edited August 2012
    Options
    Derrick+Rose+Hurt+Game+1.jpg

devin-hester-alone-super-bowl.jpg
    that is all....
  • infamous114
    infamous114 Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    Options

Living in Cleveland has to make your soul burn in itself
  • jaemooms
    jaemooms Members Posts: 770 ✭✭✭
    Options
    matt- wrote: »

what about losing the team.

what about this team being sold again?

what about watching your actual team play their games?

browns-chic-fil-a_med.jpg

what about watching that team that left win the super bowl

or watching your team get the #1 overall pick and selecting Tim Couch, or a few years later using a first round pick to select Brady Quinn

or signing Jake Delhomme to be quarterback

6iu3vm.jpg

or drafting a guy in the first round who is just a few years younger than jake

or drafting william green and kellen winslow and braylon edwards all in the first round

or maybe that bernie kosar is the best qb in franchise history

or having to live thru the nfl's worlds worst list of quarterbacks.
    there are alot of bad qb's that come and go, but it's rare that one team will continue to sign them all. TO START!!

1335791396-browns-qb-jersey.jpg

or watching lebron james put on a browns uniform knowing he'd be the best player on the team.

or just having a team named after a color

295615w.jpg

Naw......just the fumble. The rest of the things you named was terrible front office decisions, completely out of my control. But the fumble was just bad luck. If you think the browns was named after a color there's no need for me to carry on this debate. Based on your post count and join date.....your a geek.

Living in Cleveland has to make your soul burn in itself

You gotta be the corniest ? on here or are you ? ....you claim Miami...probably ? . Did you go to the Heat's ? parade. I mean championship parade lol
  • dbrazil412
    dbrazil412 Members Posts: 9,410 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    cleveland def owns this thread. lol.. pirates havent even had a winning season though since 92.. but i mean as for the city? we iight ha
  • greenwood1921
    greenwood1921 Members Posts: 47,115 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    dbrazil412 wrote: »
    cleveland def owns this thread. lol.. pirates havent even had a winning season though since 92.. but i mean as for the city? we iight ha

Nah, they gotta be numb to it by now. In fact, I know they are.

The browns won 4 games last year...

...And a cleaveland ? posted in the Falcons thread "thanks for jumpstarting our franchise".

lmao.

When 4 wins = a jumpstart. You have transcended ether.

• af.r.i.c.a.
    af.r.i.c.a. Members Posts: 9,338 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    aone415 wrote: »
    I was a kid when this happened... The term ETHER was 22 years away... but I still felt my soul burn slow, especially the next day at school

anigif_enhanced-buzz-32617-1328308574-65.gif

cot damn ? you old as a muthafucka