The Comment Box

Options
Dr.Chemix
Dr.Chemix Members Posts: 11,816 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited July 2012 in The Powder Room
Ladies, ladies, ladies...I'm curious, what's your beef with men nowadays? What are some of things that are appalling to you? Do you think the last generation were stronger than this generation? What's your take on the male population?
Take them gloves off and let me know...

Comments

• Iheart~Cali
    Iheart~Cali Members Posts: 5,991 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Last generation? More like 2 generations ago men were men. Nowadays they wear skinny jeans and have colorful hair. That being said, there will always be good men out there. I'm not a bitter type person, so I don't have/never did have beef with men in general. Any woman (or man for that matter) who does suffers from the disease you-are-what-you-attract.
  • sweetheart93
    sweetheart93 Members Posts: 2,287 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I have no beef with men today. I notice that men from other generations were so harsh and unemotional. Me no like dat.

• dallas' 4 eva
    dallas' 4 eva Members Posts: 11,216 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I have no beef with men today. I notice that men from other generations were so harsh and unemotional. Me no like dat.

Men need to go back to the Humphrey Bogart and Gregory Peck days....
  • Dr.Chemix
    Dr.Chemix Members Posts: 11,816 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I can dig it. But it is argued that the harshness and rigidness of the men of old were principles in place to keep men acting like men.

Men are not as strong as they used to be in today's age. Wouldn't you agree?

• sweetheart93
    sweetheart93 Members Posts: 2,287 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2012
    Options
    Dr.Chemix wrote: »
    I can dig it. But it is argued that the harshness and rigidness of the men of old were principles in place to keep men acting like men.

Men are not as strong as they used to be in today's age. Wouldn't you agree?

Yes, I agree.