I love ? who suck ? and wash dishes

Comments

• Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Woah woah woah guys... If marvin gets a pass then you gotta give everyone a pass. Can yoou imagine riddle with a pass? Sanchez with a pass? Maybe you should reconsider who gets a pass and who doesn't.
  • Mr.Audigier216
    Mr.Audigier216 Members Posts: 4,905 ✭✭✭✭
    Will Munny wrote: »
    Woah woah woah guys... If marvin gets a pass then you gotta give everyone a pass. Can yoou imagine riddle with a pass? Sanchez with a pass? Maybe you should reconsider who gets a pass and who doesn't.

Oh no.....don't get it twisted, if he was around me, we'd Exchange hands EVERYTIME he felt the need to let that word fly out his mouth, but seeing as no one is traveling to see dude over what he types, why waste the time n effort to talk ? over the CPU about him using the word
  • Meta_Conscious
    Meta_Conscious Members Posts: 26,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    question:
    is there a difference between some ? trying to prove his niggerness and trolls who want u to get all CB about nonsense?
  • Will Munny
    he might try to dap u then eat ur ass
  • Chasin Bundlez
    Chasin Bundlez Members Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2012

That ? Sanchez is straight gutter lol, I almost forgot bout him, he calls these ? , "? " everyday, they say nothing to him smh

@stopforguys.. im talkin bout u, all ur post got deleted under ur s boog s/n, I was just gna pull up ur post when u ? up after Mac said "It would be funny if I were a husky mexican", and u said some coppin pleas dickriding ? , talkin bout u aint mean it like that lol
  • Sage Wonder
    Sage Wonder Members Posts: 3,413 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I now have reason to believe CB is white after observing this thread. And now it all makes sense.
  • Meta_Conscious
    inb4 @Chasinbuttholes fabricates a story about the IC... go outside ? ...
  • Mr.Audigier216
    ? (and when I say ? I mean males in general) have been disrespected A LOT more than his ? typing ? n ain't did ? ....I'm just sayin pick n choose ya battles
  • Chasin Bundlez
    edited July 2012
    So what did u say being as I know u remember it?

? should thank the heavens they content got deleted.

And lol @ u for "lol'ing" at the ? ? WM just typed, if I typed it u wouldve complained.. but when whitey does it's hysterical, another case of u being the white man's slave u ? .
  • Mr.Audigier216
    edited July 2012
    Stopitfive wrote: »

Hold up...dude are u white?....cuz i dont know no black people who type ?
  • FieldTripsToTheHood
    FieldTripsToTheHood Members Posts: 6,054 ✭✭✭✭✭
    smh @ CB cosigning Marv dropping n-bombs.
  • Chasin Bundlez

U cosigned the fat ? and the dog saying "? " ? .
  • Meta_Conscious

this is the second time today I've been asked this on the IC...lol
    we in Donkey and cats r showing zero sense of humor... y'all let an opportunity to talk ? to t/s turn into a GNS/CB recounts IC happenings thread...
  • Mr.Audigier216

we in Donkey and cats r showing zero sense of humor... y'all let an opportunity to talk ? to t/s turn into a GNS/CB recounts IC happenings thread...

I'm not paying attention to CBs ? ..i asked you a question, I don't even know a black man who uses the word ? in real life, so for u to even b able to type it makes me think u use it lol.....I cud b wrong tho
  • Chasin Bundlez
    U aint see he just signed off on Will Munny's homosexual comment... the boy is a slave to the white man.

Wayne Brady type cat.
  • Meta_Conscious

I'm not paying attention to CBs ? ..i asked you a question, I don't even know a black man who uses the word ? in real life, so for u to even b able to type it makes me think u use it lol.....I cud b wrong tho

my dude... take a ? breath... this how OTT, Ktulu and them stayed trolling ? ... my blackness is never in question... how u in here caping for t/s and challenging MY blackness? u aight son?
  • FieldTripsToTheHood

U cosigned the fat ? and the dog saying "? " ? .
    look at this ? cellar dweller making ? up now.
  • FieldTripsToTheHood
    SBoog on his Nostradamus ? right now.
  • Mr.Audigier216

my dude... take a ? breath... this how OTT, Ktulu and them stayed trolling ? ... my blackness is never in question... how u in here caping for t/s and challenging MY blackness? u aight son?

LOL bra....where did I cape for t/s....like seriously, I just simply stated I'm not wasting my time to get at him cuz it ain't gon change ? ....we could make 8 diamond threads killing this ? n as soon as he felt like it, he could type the ? ...I was just askin bra lol, no animosity from me to you, just a question
  • Chasin Bundlez
    lmao now he's making excuses trying to justify his master's actions by labeling it "trolling".. this ? is straight Taye Diggs status, what a ? ? this ? turned out to be.. sad.
  • Meta_Conscious
    lol@Cb giving a post-by-post analysis... u r the Doris Burke of the IC...
  • Will Munny
    Typing ? dont mean u tough, but watchin another dude type "? " and turn the other cheek but ? bout the same ? to another dude, does in fact mean you're ? ... just saying
    You have always displayed a clear inability to think critically. The major difference between the two is that one is a clear troll
    While the other isn't trolling and really thinks he got it like that.
  • Will Munny
    ? these crackas id ? em all if i could - Jeezy
    Lol its haters not crackas...
  • Chasin Bundlez
    edited July 2012
    Typing ? dont mean u tough, but watchin another dude type "? " and turn the other cheek but ? bout the same ? to another dude, does in fact mean you're ? ... just saying
    You have always displayed a clear inability to think critically. The major difference between the two is that one is a clear troll
    While the other isn't trolling and really thinks he got it like that.

Stop making assumptions bout people u dont know.. behind every "joke" there is a lil truth to it, if ur to be real with urself u would know that the 2 other "trolls" e personas, cuz thats what they are to us, are far more racist than Marv's... but keep caping for em.
  • Sage Wonder
    Sage Wonder Members Posts: 3,413 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Back to the original topic though.. A ? that sucks ? then washes the dishes is only GOAT if that plate was used to make me a sammich immediately after.