Treyarch vs Infinity Ward, Lets Make the Perfect COD

Options
SecondChanceBro
SecondChanceBro Members Posts: 1,179 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited July 2012 in IllGaming
What elements from gameplay in COD games if assembled properly would make a perfect game and what elements should be removed. Pretty much what are the best and worst features from Blops, MW and WAW.

Remove all death streaks.
MW3 explosives damage model is perfect.
MW3 Specailist Package is great.
MW3 Strike Packages are great innovations but support streaks should be strictly non lethal.
Blops Balanced Killstreaks there was not a lethal ? streak in the air every minute and perks could not hide you from dogs which balanced ghost.
Remove Second Chance.
Remove on hit knife ? from the front.

*Getting Dedicated Servers

*Not from any previous cods but would improve the game substantial.

BTW Obama said we need to stop playing Video Games.

Comments

• grumpy_new_yorker
    grumpy_new_yorker Members Posts: 5,962 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    COD4 was the perfect COD
  • SecondChanceBro
    Options
    COD 4 is a great game probably the most balanced COD game, but it has been improved in certain areas, COD 4 had flaws though. Martyrdom, Constant 3x frag nade spamming, Juggernaut and Claymore spamming etc...
  • gucci7383
    gucci7383 Members Posts: 3,093 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    improve the perks.. half the perks in mw3 nobody uses.. when was the last time you seen somebody using recon in a regular game mode.
    perk 1 everyone uses blindeye or slight of hand'
    perk 2 everyone uses assassin or quickdraw(maybe hardline also)
    perk 3 is just stalker and steady aim....
    make the other perks worth a damn again.
    like scavanger was perfect in mw2. run over a blue bag and you would get more nades and flash bangs... now it sucks it just gives u more start out ammo
  • SecondChanceBro
    Options
    Recon is a great perk though especially if you play search, but I agree, I run slight of hand Pro, Hardline Pro, Stalker Pro. Getting spammed with unlimited Flash Bangs aint whats up though. They do need more balance though Black Ops 2 is supposed to be balancing them more and they are going to make you prestige to get Pro Perks IDK if I like that though.
  • Melanin_Enriched
    Melanin_Enriched Members Posts: 22,868 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Take all perk out.
  • SecondChanceBro
    Options
    Take all perk out.

They have a mode called barebones with no perks I think and BF3 close quarters.

• Melanin_Enriched
    Melanin_Enriched Members Posts: 22,868 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm aware of that. However thats how the normal team death match should be.
  • genocidecutter
    genocidecutter Members Posts: 17,825 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    BIGRuss wrote: »
    COD4 was the perfect COD

I stopped buying call of duty games after that game.
  • earth two superman
    earth two superman Members Posts: 17,149 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i want to see a combination of zombies and and the missions from modern warfares
  • gucci7383
    Options
    Recon is a great perk though especially if you play search, but I agree, I run slight of hand Pro, Hardline Pro, Stalker Pro. Getting spammed with unlimited Flash Bangs aint whats up though. They do need more balance though Black Ops 2 is supposed to be balancing them more and they are going to make you prestige to get Pro Perks IDK if I like that though.
    it should only be weapon unlocks and maybe equipment unlocks when u prestige. that way nobody stays at level 80 .. if u want certain weapons you gotta put work in to earn them

• kanggoodie
    kanggoodie Members Posts: 3,354 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    there will never be a perfect cod.. there will be some way to be ? / unsporting with some type of perk/gun/map/layout/ equipment .. but to be perfectly honest Black ops was the most balanced game to date... i think black ops 2 will expand on that... and i disagree with the whole support being non-lethal only.. dude ppl get tired of dying every 2 seconds and getting nothing for it... thats the whole point of support is to appease the guys that dont go on long ass killstreak rips
    gucci7383 wrote: »
    it should only be weapon unlocks and maybe equipment unlocks when u prestige. that way nobody stays at level 80 .. if u want certain weapons you gotta put work in to earn them

there is a difference between putting in work and no-life 'ing .. NOBODY wants to have to go through a whole prestige just to get to a weapon.. 60% of ppl will get tired of playing CoD and just give up.. i dont think that would be a smart business choice
  • Cigarello Slim
    Cigarello Slim Members Posts: 2,642 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    To continue what @kanggoodie was saying, I'm not that good as far as stacking up killstreaks but I'll finish with a decent amount of kills and I always play to the objective. So I appreciate being able to contribute in some ways even if I can't call in helicopter after helicopter. As as far Support being non-lethal only that's debatable, aslong as the killstreaks support the team effort I guess it's cool.
  • CallMeWelvin
    CallMeWelvin Members Posts: 6,485 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol ? suoport that's for scrubs

I'm assault all day
  • gucci7383
    Options
    bring the e-drop back. i cant tell u how many times my osprey gets shot down before it drops the packages. just give me my cargo plane back.. ? the gunner part
  • KINGOFDAARCADE
    KINGOFDAARCADE Members Posts: 4,379 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    MW2 graphics
    COD4 and MW3 guns
    MW3 audio

Maps = Mixture of MW, MW2, BOps
  • [Trillmatic]
    [Trillmatic] Members Posts: 3,531 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    just buy battlefield 3 lol
  • KINGOFDAARCADE
    Options
    just buy battlefield 3 lol

30fps...slow motion... ? maps... no thnx
  • gucci7383
    Options
    they took something as simple as ammo crates outtA the game.. why would you do that it makes no since.
  • MF_Doomerville
    MF_Doomerville Members Posts: 2,287 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Caspian border on bf3 >>> any map on CoD.
  • funkdocdamc
    funkdocdamc Members Posts: 3,786 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    That's like the worst map on the game. Every stereotype about BF comes true when playing this map (running for minutes w/o seeing anybody, unless you're in a tank/jeep)
  • MF_Doomerville
    MF_Doomerville Members Posts: 2,287 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I play conquest mainly so I just spawn on my squad members. If not, I'm goat at flying the chopper. Playing on pic is much better though cuz its 32 players to a match.
  • funkdocdamc
    funkdocdamc Members Posts: 3,786 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I play conquest mainly so I just spawn on my squad members. If not, I'm goat at flying the chopper. Playing on pic is much better though cuz its 32 players to a match.

Yeah, that map was made for PC. I thought there were more to a team on PC or is that only on Operation Metro (64)?
  • KINGOFDAARCADE
    Options

Maybe on PC... but def not with only 32 players.

It feels like hide and seek with just 32 ppl
  • kanggoodie
    kanggoodie Members Posts: 3,354 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    gucci7383 wrote: »
    they took something as simple as ammo crates outtA the game.. why would you do that it makes no since.
    because who the ? wants ammo in a care package??? thats y they took it off... alot of people hated that....
    MW2 graphics
    COD4 and MW3 guns
    MW3 audio

Maps = Mixture of MW, MW2, BOps

LMAO .. like the graphics look any different between any of the CoD's since 4
  • themadlionsfan
    themadlionsfan Members Posts: 9,133 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? a ammo crate.....if I get an ammo crate I won't even use it