The Real Reasons People Believe in ? : Believers' Reasons for Religion, Theism

Options
1235»

Comments

• waterproof
    waterproof Members Posts: 9,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    beenwize wrote: »
    your buddies waterproof, Solid A and Disciplined take it is the.inspired word of Yahweh so you talk with them. But since they believe its all Yahwehs word might as well point our how the sacrificed body of Jesus was a sweet smelling savour to your ? ..

Ephesians 5:2 ) And walk in love, as Christ also hath loved us, and hath given himself for us an offering and a sacrifice to ? for a sweetsmelling savour.

I do not know of this Yahweh u speak of, and my ancestors either, what I do know is that your mouth love to keep Baal name in it that's why you love hellenist gnosticism in which they believe that man and women sex is damn near a sin and it's ok for men to engage in homosexual acts. Those spirits that you attract had you believing that aliens created all holy books to keep us as slaves, that homosexual hellenist spirit had you thinking that Yahushua is an alien. You don't even know who you are and you try to tell me about scripture when you was trying to make me read a book by a person who believe she was an alien ytt that was stuck on earth. Go put a sackcloth and a milestone around your neck and walk into the ocean, you got baal ? in your mouth and sophia ? on your lips you heathen