What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

School Me On Tweety Bird Loc - Eazy-E Feud

Idiopathic JokerIdiopathic Joker PISTOL GRIP PUMP IN MY LAP AT ALL TIMESWorking On My LowriderPosts: 45,682 Regulator
edited July 2012 in The Reason
I'm not too familiar with TBL, but I heard about their beef. What was it over and was this TBL any good?
Fuck you, I'm a mod

Replies

• harry knucklezharry knucklez Posts: 2,472 ✭✭✭✭✭
    They were childhood friends and he was mad that Eazy wouldn't sign him to Ruthless, so he dissed Eazy on a bunch of songs, but they made peace before Eazy died.
    2m4yw6c.png
    Intelligent_Hoodlum
  • wmj710wmj710 Posts: 3,798 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2012
    Tweety was mad that eazy blew up and left him behind
  • Idiopathic JokerIdiopathic Joker PISTOL GRIP PUMP IN MY LAP AT ALL TIMES Working On My LowriderPosts: 45,682 Regulator
    I figured eazy was like "come up with a manlier name."
    Fuck you, I'm a mod
    nohiphop1MrCrookedLetterSheerExcellenceBenjaminE
  • Aristo_V300Aristo_V300 Toyota/Lexus Enthusiast Posts: 6,118 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tweety Bird Loc?
    PlumpGracefulAdouri.gif
    NearMarriedHoopoe.gif
    mrrealonereapin505
  • SlickestRSlickestR Posts: 2,787 ✭✭✭✭✭
    LMFAO @ Tweety Bird Loc !
    reapin505Cain
  • Idiopathic JokerIdiopathic Joker PISTOL GRIP PUMP IN MY LAP AT ALL TIMES Working On My LowriderPosts: 45,682 Regulator
    Yea, no clue how that name came about
    Fuck you, I'm a mod
  • RawAceRawAce Posts: 4,800 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Its said that Eazy tried to help everybody and was jus givin away deals to almost anyone he could help,

how da fuhq his childhood friend couldnt get a deal???
  • bossflossybossflossy Posts: 318 ✭✭✭✭
    RawAce wrote: »
    Its said that Eazy tried to help everybody and was jus givin away deals to almost anyone he could help,

eazy was ridiculously generous by all accounts. there were so many receptionists and assistamts at ruthless because eazy gave everyone a job and if they had any talent a record deal. jerry heller talks about it in his book how every monday there would be a ton of new employees and artists. said eazy really didn't give a fuck about money
  • 704Hustla704Hustla Posts: 838 ✭✭✭
    bossflossy wrote: »

eazy was ridiculously generous by all accounts. there were so many receptionists and assistamts at ruthless because eazy gave everyone a job and if they had any talent a record deal. jerry heller talks about it in his book how every monday there would be a ton of new employees and artists. said eazy really didn't give a fuck about money

LOL..i call bullshit on that..no disrespect to eazy-e but call a spade a spade he was definately bout that paper by all accounts

as for that lil fued he was mad that eazy aint sign him and some other local guys..but would any of you guys sign tweedy bird loc???
    5 Grand
  • juan travoltajuan travolta Posts: 2,917 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jealous of the E.

theres this yella interview where he said the same shit idk wheere the link at though.

• hueyhuey Posts: 11,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    GOAT street name
    d[-_-]b

Enoch VI-VII
    nohiphop1
  • juan travoltajuan travolta Posts: 2,917 ✭✭✭✭✭
    tweety a common gang name.

• mrrealonemrrealone Posts: 3,793 ✭✭✭✭✭
    What the heck is a Tweety Bird Loc?? Who's gonna take that serious??
    8UVZvs.gif
    nohiphop1
  • 32DaysOfInfiniti32DaysOfInfiniti Posts: 4,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Its easy to not care about money once you have it...

Eazy E was a sincerely good guy to his people, thats why the powers that be took him out.

Only beef any rappers ever had with Eazy is that they wanted that top dog bread but couldnt get it being on his team.
    16_1_2.gif
  • RawAceRawAce Posts: 4,800 ✭✭✭✭✭

i know about that

and thats why im sayin

HOW THE FUCK HIS CHILDHOOD FRIEND AINT GET A DEAL???????

makes no sense

shit had to be deeper than rap
  • mc317mc317 Chief Of Goddamn Station Dark Side of The MoonPosts: 5,548 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ^Tweety was an Original Kelly Park Crip Eazy didnt sign him because one he was still heavy in the streets, two If eazy tried Pto play him like did nwa for money its not wise to do these things to a nigga that lives across the street from your mama. Sin loc squashed his beef too with eazy.

Cold Sardines Cold Sardines fuck em and feed em Cold Sardines
    Myndset
  • black caesarblack caesar Posts: 12,036 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2014
    If not for this beef, The Bloods and Crips albums wouldn't have came out.
    awq1l4.png

xp0aqu.png
    PureYang
  • MoneyLuverMoneyLuver Posts: 2,384 ✭✭✭✭
    Tweedy killed that track he did with Bishop Lamont.

Tweedy got bars doe.
  • MR.CJMR.CJ Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Eazy was that nigga
    MoneyLuver
    tumblr_inline_mmu9afMp191qbialb.gif
    MR.CJMoneyLuverHarlemThumzUpKing of GA
    tweedygangwf8.jpg
    MyndsetMR.CJMoneyLuverHarlemThumzUp