Ladies, I wanna get a Brazilian. School me.

Options
2»

Comments

• DNB1
    DNB1 Members Posts: 19,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    After pics of said brazilian would help the people understand the benifits of a waxing over shaving.
    kai_valya wrote: »
    it's not a lot of pain to me, but i'm kinda sick in that i like pain so, iunno. ditto on the pain reliever first, and they usually have a numbing cream that you can rub on after. also trim the hair down a bit, the longer the hair down there, the more it hurts.

i've been getting it for years now and it doesn't even hurt anymore. before i would get it every 3 weeks, now i can go almost 6 weeks in-between waxings. oh and they will do between your ? . i love brazilians, don't think i could ever go back to shaving or creams

Because a hairy ? is woat....*nods approvingly
  • Bookworm
    Bookworm Members Posts: 1,080 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    kai_valya wrote: »
    it's not a lot of pain to me, but i'm kinda sick in that i like pain so, iunno. ditto on the pain reliever first, and they usually have a numbing cream that you can rub on after. also trim the hair down a bit, the longer the hair down there, the more it hurts.

i've been getting it for years now and it doesn't even hurt anymore. before i would get it every 3 weeks, now i can go almost 6 weeks in-between waxings. oh and they will do between your ? . i love brazilians, don't think i could ever go back to shaving or creams
    I'm gonna make sure they get every every nook and cranny lol
  • Bookworm
    Bookworm Members Posts: 1,080 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lady Zee wrote: »
    Are you getting it all waxed off? I like to keep a little thin landing strip at the front.

Ever heard of vajazzling? Never tried it myself but it looks kind of pretty. lol.

I want it all gone. I've heard of vajazzling but it seems kind of silly to be putting rhinestones on your ? lol
  • caddo man
    caddo man Members Posts: 22,476 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yo I am not gone lie. I saw the title and was thinking. learn portugese!

I know......................................but dont lie you thought the same for at least a second.