Life Is Good bout to sell 55k second week

Options

Comments

• _Menace_
    _Menace_ Members, Writer Posts: 26,613 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2012
    Options
    It should go gold by the end of the year,and who judges the sound of an album by sales?

The Carter 4 sold 900k in the first week last year and that album was Ass Cheeks and beyond garbage.

NaS got another dope album under his belt.

• deathrowzorrow
    deathrowzorrow Members Posts: 12,456 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    yes this is a classic
  • GeE-757
    GeE-757 Members Posts: 6,441
    edited July 2012
    Options
    Mumo_X wrote: »
    Field ? >>>>>>>> House ?

lol usmarin3 does sound like a housenigga sayin ? like that like his ancestry aint come from AFRICA smh...& itz funnie how that BOO BOO lovin white ? TAMMY is n herr talkin about SELLZ when her favorite BABOON BOO BOO is gettin his ? push;d back on his birthday cuz he aint buzzin & nas drop;d LIFE IS GOOD cuz hez mo RELEVANT ggggay-unit groupiez cant talk about sellz no mo cuz da MUUUNKEEZ got CRUMBLED!
  • NothingButTheTruth
    NothingButTheTruth Members Posts: 10,850 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2012
    Options
    How much money do y'all get per album? Because y'all sure acting like y'all get a cut of the profits.

Man what are you doing in this forum? You are a fan of Hip hop so shut up!!

Nope, I'm definitely not a fan of hip-hop. I only like a select few artists and Nas happens to be one of them. 95% of this hip-hop ? is pure trash. R&B, Soul, Jazz >>>
  • usmarin3
    usmarin3 Members Posts: 38,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    GeE-757 wrote: »
    Mumo_X wrote: »
    Field ? >>>>>>>> House ?

lol usmarin3 does sound like a housenigga sayin ? like that like his ancestry aint come from AFRICA smh...& itz funnie how that BOO BOO lovin white ? TAMMY is n herr talkin about SELLZ when her favorite BABOON BOO BOO is gettin his ? push;d back on his birthday cuz he aint buzzin & nas drop;d LIFE IS GOOD cuz hez mo RELEVANT ggggay-unit groupiez cant talk about sellz no mo cuz da MUUUNKEEZ got CRUMBLED!

? damn dude, at what age did you just say "? spelling''. You spell like how you look, half assed and musky. How the ? are you gonna call anyone a house ? , when every pic i've seen of you had broken 40 oz bottles and rims in it. I'm gonna need you to go sign up for Devry or trade school and stop posting slanguage on message boards.
  • usmarin3
    Options
    Lmao get of Jay ? usmarine

You're the one who caught feelings, because reality slapped Naseaur in the face this week. Ya'll were real hype about that 150k last week weren't ya'll.
  • GeE-757
    edited July 2012
    Options
    usmarin3 wrote: »
    ? damn dude, at what age did you just say "? spelling''. You spell like how you look, half assed and musky. How the ? are you gonna call anyone a house ? , when every pic i've seen of you had broken 40 oz bottles and rims in it. I'm gonna need you to go sign up for Devry or trade school and stop posting slanguage on message boards.

LOL@ bold post proof or GTFOH da truth HURTZ i c but hey dont get homotional u r a HOUSENIGGA talkin 2 mumo like that like ya peoplez aint come from therr u been listenin 2 ya daddy fa 2 long j got u thinkin u is WHITE & EURO now i bet u got them beckyz sayin ? N PARIS 4real like gywn huh? smh....
  • usmarin3
    Options

LOL da truth HURTZ i c but hey dont get homotional u r a HOUSENIGGA talkin 2 mumo like that like ya peoplez aint come from therr u been listenin 2 ya daddy fa 2 long j got u thinkin u is WHITE & EURO now i bet u got them beckyz sayin ? N PARIS 4real like gywn huh? smh....

? , my people came from ? Jamaica. My ethnic background consist of multiple ethnic groups, not just African. Why am i even having a discussion with a ? who stills wear white tee's. smh
  • Chasin Bundlez
    Chasin Bundlez Members Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Its sad that Hov could actually sell in one week, more than what Naz sold in his 1st 2 weeks, and not even have any promo.. no video, no song.. just a release date.. his name alone a sell over 205k 1st week.

And Jeezy had 0 buzz when he dropped, a ton of flopped singles, and still sold more in his 1st week than Naz did in 2... sad.

Nas lost.
  • GeE-757
    Options
    ? , my people came from ? Jamaica. My ethnic background consist of multiple ethnic groups, not just African. Why am i even having a discussion with a ? who stills wear white tee's. smh

wtf does that mean sum people n jamAica came from AFRICA u may have a multiple ethnic group background like myself cuz i got CHEROKEE/NATIVE EMERICAN n me but when these crackaz look@ u they call u ? not JAMAICAN but wat eva u keep thinkin ya not like mumo cuz i can tell u now these crackaz is callin yall both ? i dont care wat j told u smh...
  • usmarin3
    Options
    Its sad that Hov could actually sell in one week, more than what Naz sold in his 1st 2 weeks, and not even have any promo.. no video, no song.. just a release date.. his name alone a sell over 205k 1st week.

And Jeezy had 0 buzz when he dropped, a ton of flopped singles, and still sold more in his 1st week than Naz did in 2... sad.

Nas lost.

Ross about to do the same thing too,

wtf does that mean sum people n jamAica came from AFRICA u may have a multiple ethnic group background like myself cuz i got CHEROKEE/NATIVE EMERICAN n me but when these crackaz look@ u they call u ? not JAMAICAN but wat eva u keep thinkin ya not like mumo cuz i can tell u now these crackaz is callin yall both ? i dont care wat j told u smh...

My great grandmother was Arawak Indian, my great great grandfather was a white and from England, and obviously i am also black. Jamaica is a island of many racial breakdowns and ethnic groups, that's why our countries motto is ''OUT OF MANY ONE PEOPLE''. Jamaica consists of blacks, asians, white (english and spanish),etc people, not just blacks.

Jamaica is not like America you fool, it's never been about race per se, it's been about class/different families. It's like how England is
  • DMTxTHC
    DMTxTHC Members Posts: 14,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

LOL da truth HURTZ i c but hey dont get homotional u r a HOUSENIGGA talkin 2 mumo like that like ya peoplez aint come from therr u been listenin 2 ya daddy fa 2 long j got u thinkin u is WHITE & EURO now i bet u got them beckyz sayin ? N PARIS 4real like gywn huh? smh....

Damn bro...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=79dZ44Mx_tE
  • deathrowzorrow
    Options
  • GeE-757
    edited July 2012
    Options
    My great grandmother was Arawak Indian, my great great grandfather was a white and from England, and obviously i am also black. Jamaica is a island of many racial breakdowns and ethnic groups, that's why our countries motto is ''OUT OF MANY ONE PEOPLE''. Jamaica consists of blacks, asians, white (english and spanish),etc people, not just blacks.

Jamaica is not like America you fool, it's never been about race per se, it's been about class/different families. It's like how England is

i understand all that about jamaica but EMERICA is just da same wit mix;d people 2 i got a cousin thatz blk, native emerican, white & puerto rican but my point is n EMERICA these whitez is callin BOTh U & MUMO ? these crackaz dont give a damn if u r jamaican all they c is ya BLK SKIN...
  • deathrowzorrow
    Options
    Beyonce buy most of jay z cds same goes with kanye west, most of his cds sales comes from jay.
    who buy nas album? lebron james, obama, michael jordan, tupac etc
  • usmarin3
    Options

i understand all that about jamaica but EMERICA is just da same wit mix;d people 2 i got a cousin thatz blk, native emerican, white & puerto rican but my point is n EMERICA these whitez is callin BOTh U & MUMO ? these crackaz dont give a damn if u r jamaican all they c is ya BLK SKIN...

Dude, how America socially construct race and all that stuff is not a reflection of the rest of the world. It's the old Tiger Woods arguement, why the ? would you want the man to deny all the composes him. Why should he deny his mother and grandparents, so he can make some negros feel better about themselves. It's not how the world sees me, it's how i see myself.
  • YamoleySensei
    YamoleySensei Members Posts: 8,508 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lol @ usmarin3 still wearing button-ups....
    I bet you ran at the speed of sound when your ? got ? , the long sleeves on your ? tore the ? off....
  • usmarin3
    Options
    Yamoley wrote: »
    lol @ usmarin3 still wearing button-ups....
    I bet you ran at the speed of sound when your ? got ? , the long sleeves on your ? tore the ? off....

I bet your only button up is your ''court'' shirt, you know your life ain't ? when all your job interviews require wearing jeans.

• Itsallright
    Itsallright Members Posts: 128
    Options
    LIG will hit Gold when Detox drops
  • GeE-757
    edited July 2012
    Options
    Dude, how America socially construct race and all that stuff is not a reflection of the rest of the world. It's the old Tiger Woods arguement, why the ? would you want the man to deny all the composes him. Why should he deny his mother and grandparents, so he can make some negros feel better about themselves. It's not how the world sees me, it's how i see myself.

well im just talkin about n EMERICA no wherr else n da world when these WHITEZ c u & mumo yall is both gettin call;d ? cuz yallz blk SKIN...
  • deathrowzorrow
    Options
    Its fun to see when 2 white stans discuss.. Usmarine and gee ? .. get a life
  • CoolJoe
    CoolJoe Members Posts: 6,185 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    _Menace_ wrote: »
    It should go gold by the end of the year,and who judges the sound of an album by sales?

The Carter 4 sold 900k in the first week last year and that album was Ass Cheeks and beyond garbage.

NaS got another dope album under his belt.

True, but some Nas fans seem to care quite a bit about his sales, seeing how this is the second topic made about the album's sales in as many weeks.
  • usmarin3
    Options
    this week it is "sales doesn't matter", last week it was "look at his first week sales". lmfao It's like arguing with a woman, ya'll change the rules half way through.,
  • deathrowzorrow
    Options
    shut up all i smack you and your daughter!
  • deathrowzorrow
    Options