So I had the opportunity to call Allen West a ? on the elevator today......

2»

Comments

• #1 pick
    #1 pick Members Posts: 3,926 ✭✭✭✭
    Allen West still rocking the box like it's 1992.
  • FucktheIC
    FucktheIC Members Posts: 1,656 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lurker6 wrote: »
    smh@ "morning sir" then dude called u son....... ? fucktheic ? up and let us all know his real job is an elevator operator and he was just frontin to that guy at the tow lot

I work for a bi-partisan government affairs firm. There are republican lobbyists at the firm, I'm not ? up my position to make a point.

What matters is that I WANTED to call him a ? .
  • loch121
    loch121 Members Posts: 12,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    he would have killed you by breaking your neck movie style, adjusted his tie and went along with his day
  • nex gin
    nex gin Members Posts: 10,698 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Thulsa Doom
    What movie is that from in your sig where dude getting slammed?
  • MARIO_DRO
    MARIO_DRO Members Posts: 14,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    DID HE PAT YOU ON THE HEAD WHEN HE CALLED YOU "SON"?
  • FucktheIC
    DID HE PAT YOU ON THE HEAD WHEN HE CALLED YOU "SON"?

Ey dro, what happened to Kat?
  • waterproof
    waterproof Members Posts: 9,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2012
    You ol scary, happy feet bow tie wearing showin out, showin those teeths submissive ? .....the white man got you trained so well and put the fear of his whiteness and white jesus in you that you dare not even fixed your lips to say anything malicious to his pet.

And you looked into the eyes of a real ? and seen that Allen West doesn't have it all and will choke the ? out of you and say he was attacked by a leftist marxist pro black militant that tried to cause physical harm because he's a black patriotic conservative. and will be held as a hero by Larry Elder, Thomas Sowell, Fox News while your ass either dead by the crazy ? hands or beat the ? up and in jail
  • FucktheIC
    waterproof wrote: »
    You ol scary, happy feet bow tie wearing showin out, showin those teeths submissive ? .....the white man got you trained so well and put the fear of his whiteness and white jesus in you that you dare not even fixed your lips to say anything malicious to his pet.

And you looked into the eyes of a real ? and seen that Allen West doesn't have it all and will choke the ? out of you and say he was attacked by a leftist marxist pro black militant that tried to cause physical harm because he's a black patriotic conservative. and will be held as a hero by Larry Elder, Thomas Sowell, Fox News while your ass either dead by the crazy ? hands or beat the ? up and in jail

hahaha. Out of curiosity. After the race war starts, what is the end game for black America? Name for me the sequence of events that lead to victory.

Don't worry, I'll wait.

Moral victories are for minor league coaches, bruh. Positions your pieces on the board to strike at the heart and stop trying to take as many pieces as possible. Ol nonstrategic ass ? .

Great troll job Bee Tee Dub
  • waterproof
    edited August 2012
    ?
    FucktheIC wrote: »
    FucktheIC wrote:
    But I ? up and said "Good morning, sir." instead.

Effeminization of Black Males.....
    haha. I'm not in a position to be burnin' bridges wit' nobody. DC is a small town. But maaaan I wanted to though.
    BoldChild wrote: »
    What did he say

He said "Morning, son," or some ? like that.

Huh, smh he might as well call you a boy, Allen West done used that white man trickery jedi mind trick on you and I bet you smiled and bow that head and longing for that tap on your head
  • waterproof
    edited August 2012

hahaha. Out of curiosity. After the race war starts, what is the end game for black America? Name for me the sequence of events that lead to victory.

Don't worry, I'll wait.

Moral victories are for minor league coaches, bruh. Positions your pieces on the board to strike at the heart and stop trying to take as many pieces as possible. Ol nonstrategic ass ? .

Ol sensitive can't take a joke, no control over your emotions feeling catching ass ? , ? outta here with that played out chess analogy......... U might as well swipe that chess board clean because if you can't take a joke then your thin skin ass already lost......Thick face and black heart, learn some ? ....but this ? I said must hold some truth because u was laughing and knee slapping when jokes being made but it seems that my post touched a spot that had you to act out of character.

And who in the ? talkin about race wars, lol.. ? grow some nuts ? aint that serious.... U just told on your muthafuckin self, yeah mayne.........

And another thing THE ? WHO SAT BEHIND THE DOOR (you non smart ass ? that try to sound smart who just told his whole hand that he's playing to the world)

why is ALLEN WEST a ? , why you want to call him a ? ....tell us MR. SMART strategic man why is he a ? .

do you know what a ? is, the you know the history of the word ? and it's multiple meanings.

his he a ? because he's a Republican or because everybody call him a ? .

let's get deep into some discussion mister chess player intellect
  • FucktheIC
    edited August 2012

Don't worry, I'll wait.

Ol sensitive can't take a joke, no control over your emotions feeling catching ass ? , ? outta here with that played out chess analogy......... U might as well swipe that chess board clean because if you can't take a joke then your thin skin ass already lost......Thick face and black heart, learn some ? ....but this ? I said must hold some truth because u was laughing and knee slapping when jokes being made but it seems that my post touched a spot that had you to act out of character.

And who in the ? talkin about race wars, lol.. ? grow some nuts ? aint that serious.... U just told on your muthafuckin self, yeah mayne.........

And another thing THE ? WHO SAT BEHIND THE DOOR (you non smart ass ? that try to sound smart who just told his whole hand that he's playing to the world)

why is ALLEN WEST a ? , why you want to call him a ? ....tell us MR. SMART strategic man why is he a ? .

do you know what a ? is, the you know the history of the word ? and it's multiple meanings.

....and I'm the one who caught feelings, bruh?
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    You didnt get sonned you got boy'd he was probably smiling as you looked down and your ran over shoes
  • earth two superman
    earth two superman Members Posts: 17,149 ✭✭✭✭✭
    were u scared of him? he could probably kick your ass. he's a ? but he's a ? with some training.

next time go for easy targets and call Rand Paul a black hating daddy ? sucker.
  • waterproof
    edited August 2012

Don't worry, I'll wait.

....and I'm the one who caught feelings, bruh?

So The ? that Sit Behind The Door aka Mr. Strategic ? made a thread that he wanted to call Allen West a ? who is a trained killer may I might add and got mad because I said jokingly that he he's a happy foot ? and Allen West will choked the ? out of him, The Fuckery of this ? . And he claim he's a strategic ? but he wanted to called a trained killer a ? , damn ? what type of strategic planning you be doing, that ? who cosigned don't look that smart either.

Mr. Strategic ? aka The ? who sit behind the door next time who decide to call another black man a ? , know why and know the meaning of the word and make sure he aint a trained killer and work on your strategy.

You know the rules, play the game ?
  • FucktheIC
    were u scared of him? he could probably kick your ass. he's a ? but he's a ? with some training.

next time go for easy targets and call Rand Paul a black hating daddy ? sucker.

Scared? No. We might not have bills in front of his committee now, but we might in the future.
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    edited August 2012
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Well Got Dam
    Well Got Dam Members Posts: 5,440 ✭✭✭✭✭
    hahaha..................this ? realer than you

Elevator.gif
  • usmarin3
    usmarin3 Members Posts: 38,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Should of called him a fake Collin Powell and tell him real ? don't rock flat tops