Oprah disses one of her twitter followers.

Options

Comments

• Lurker6
    Lurker6 Members Posts: 4,508 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    BossBoo wrote: »
    hahahahaha yall need to quit..
    @Kushington if it aint for u me tellin u aint go help u.. its go hurt u. lol

@Lurker6 i got a 74 Impala im thinkin bout sellin..
    does that help?? lol
    @bossboo no...thanks anyway
  • CapitalB
    CapitalB Members Posts: 24,556 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lurker6 wrote: »
    hahahahaha yall need to quit..
    @Kushington if it aint for u me tellin u aint go help u.. its go hurt u. lol

@Lurker6 i got a 74 Impala im thinkin bout sellin..
    does that help?? lol
    @bossboo no...thanks anyway

<--- tried
  • Chasin Bundlez
    Chasin Bundlez Members Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ^High end ? ? in Vegas.. clients call him by his s/n.
  • CapitalB
    Options
    *sigh*

somebody?? anybody?? hahahaha
  • Lurker6
    Options
    idk if cb is dissin him...............or flirting
  • CapitalB
    edited July 2012
    Options

seein as he follows me around im'a go wit the latter..
    dudes a ? flaming ? that rages when ignored..

shame they updated the iC i remember when i first met the punk.. funboy PMd me sayin he been watchin me and liked my style. hahahaha

#fuckinfag
  • Lurker6
    Options

seein as he follows me around im'a go wit the latter..
    dudes a ? flaming ? that rages when ignored..

shame they updated the iC i remember when i first met the punk.. funboy PMd me sayin he been watchin me and liked my style. hahahaha

#fuckinfag

lol
  • unspoken_respect
    unspoken_respect Members Posts: 9,821 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm not one to tell someone how to spend their money. Especially someone who has help people in one way or another. People will always think they know the best way to spend another persons money.
  • Chasin Bundlez
    Chasin Bundlez Members Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2012
    Options
    lol this ? 's upset.. took a shot at him just as I do anyone else, went on my way, and the ? still discussin me with other men.

The jig is up, no one believes ur ? tales, if anything my theory is more believable.. from ur s/n, to ur fashion choices, to u being 40 with no seeds, all the signs are there.. if Frank Ocean could come out to the world, im sure u can on the internet... just saying.

*INB4 he didnt read*
  • KingJamal
    KingJamal Members Posts: 20,652 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2012
    Options
    I'm not one to tell someone how to spend their money. Especially someone who has help people in one way or another. People will always think they know the best way to spend another persons money.

Ain't that the ? truth
  • Dr.Chemix
    Dr.Chemix Members Posts: 11,816 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So the rich shouldn't give back more?

When the poor "gives" on a daily basis?

It's the poor that keeps the rich, rich

? was trying to make a point on the twitter

He didn't fully express himself or to give him credit, didn't have enough space to

But you are completely ignorant if you don't think the ghettos keep this country fed in so many ways

The ghettos is a cash cow...modern day batteries...similar to the Matrix...

Given a world to live in, a fake goal to chase, only to be used and tossed away like the fleeting winds
  • God-I_Am_Ether
    God-I_Am_Ether Members Posts: 3,409
    Options
    Yeah uh but the poor can't keep anyone rich.

Those that consume the most keep the Rich rich.
  • Trollio
    Trollio Members Posts: 25,815 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • unspoken_respect
    unspoken_respect Members Posts: 9,821 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol y'all got me going through this thread looking for a ashy ass.
  • Dr.Chemix
    Options
    over_? wrote: »

LOL, you always contradict yourself. If it isn't your point or your thread, you disagree without thinking further.

So the poor can't keep anyone rich...but then you say those that consume the most keep the rich, rich...

So who does that brainchild? The ? poor!!! They are the ones chasing the "get rich or die trying" scheme

We all seen ? in the hood driving to the projects in chrysler 300s, rocking expensive ass clothes, buying expensive phones

All that money spent into looking rich, which pays stocks, company flourishes...and the rich gets a nice return from investments...

• God-I_Am_Ether
    God-I_Am_Ether Members Posts: 3,409
    Options
    Poor people aren't buying to much of ? .

They are more of a leech on society.

The middle class sustains the economy.
  • UPTOWN
    UPTOWN Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 13,009 Regulator
    Options
    only 500!!?

she toooooold him!! smmfh
    this is the first thing i thought LOL

ok you put 500 black men thru college

but you gave out 5000 cars to white women in the suburbs who already have two cars in the household

oprah would have been better off not even answering this

fact is ... most of the posts in here i read are reaching like ? . no one said oprah owed anybody ? . dude just asked the question. she could have said she's not giving anything to the ghetto and she still would have not been wrong. a billionaire helped 500 people get thru school. ? i helped 20 people get thru school with out even really trying LOL

• UPTOWN
    Options
    props on the 500 tho ... atleast she did something LOL
  • Dr.Chemix
    Options

It can be argued that the poor people actually does make money, its what they do with it that keeps them poor

have you considered that? I dunno, I see poor folks all the time buying ? they can't afford...in effort to "keep up with the joneses"
  • UPTOWN
    edited August 2012
    Options
    Dr.Chemix wrote: »

LOL, you always contradict yourself. If it isn't your point or your thread, you disagree without thinking further.

So the poor can't keep anyone rich...but then you say those that consume the most keep the rich, rich...

So who does that brainchild? The ? poor!!! They are the ones chasing the "get rich or die trying" scheme

We all seen ? in the hood driving to the projects in chrysler 300s, rocking expensive ass clothes, buying expensive phones

All that money spent into looking rich, which pays stocks, company flourishes...and the rich gets a nice return from investments...

yo doc he's an idiot LOL

thats why all his posts and threads are in question form. he cant tell you ? cause he has no knowledge so he always asks questions as if somehow the point of every discussion is to convince him of something.

smh at this ? thinking "poor" ppl dont spend money. and this guy claims he's black??? LOL yeah right.

every time he posts its some uneducated, illogical, ridiculous ? that anyone who watches cnn or the discovery channel would know was wrong LOL

this dude just sits around "figuring" and making himself think things based on how he feels about the topic, instead of simply googling the topic to alteast present a fact or two .... let alone researching it. LOL

• mohamed
    mohamed Members Posts: 1,299 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    shout out to Oprah....that derelict showed his redundancy by asking that idiotic question.

on another note about the poor not having money

this kind of reminds me on this special I was watching when they said that in a situation where they had a clothes drive for the homeless, most of the people partaking were other poor and homeless people giving the little they had.
  • BelovedAfeni
    BelovedAfeni Members Posts: 8,647 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

He should have asked where is Stedman?
  • Young_Chitlin
    Young_Chitlin Members Posts: 23,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    When we're born, we all start at 0. If you want to get to 10, you must put in the effort necessary to move up.
  • Cabana_Da_Don
    Cabana_Da_Don Members Posts: 7,992 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2012
    Options
    When we're born, we all start at 0. If you want to get to 10, you must put in the effort necessary to move up.

If you start at 0 and start sucking ? or being a ? and you get to 10 are those efforts better than in zero...