Project Pat has something Wiz Khalifa, Big Sean, J.Cole or any other rap ninja yall like doesn't

Comments

• genocidecutter
    genocidecutter Members Posts: 17,825 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jamaica wrote: »
    After going on YouTube I have to agree with hlf t rock is def the best in their crew.

Youtube Lord infamous next
  • 5th Letter
    5th Letter Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    I can't get past his wack ass flow and remedial rhymes. I guess it is what it is.
  • OGClarenceBoddicker
    OGClarenceBoddicker Members Posts: 4,493 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2012
    T-Rock was the best rapper in HCP

Indo G was slept on. They gave him the wackest beats for his album though.

Paul was spittin in the 90's and early 00's too on da slick.

If a ? say Lord Infamous ain't lyrical they lyin.

Skinny, Fly, and Gangsta Blac was the GOATS out the click though.

• genocidecutter
    I can't get past his wack ass flow and remedial rhymes. I guess it is what it is.

? Lord Infamous is one of the greatest horrorcore rappers ever
  • OGClarenceBoddicker
    OGClarenceBoddicker Members Posts: 4,493 ✭✭✭✭✭
    aneed123 wrote: »
    Pat got 2 classics in Ghetty Green and Mista Dont Play and 1 almost classic in Laying the SMACK dOWN. one of the realest hood ? in rap.

If pat got classics then Tony Yayos thoughts of a predicate felon was as genre defining as Illmatic and it takes a nation

If project pat has 2 classics then Birdman>>tupac

Tony Yayo kinda dope though.

I think yall problem is yall chasin classic Illmatics, while cheatin yourselves out of enjoyin casual music.
  • aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    skinny ? and play fly were good too but Pat always stood out the best to me. Its a shame they aint give T Rock the same production Pat got and they got to beefin cuz he was talented as well. Jamaica u cant compare Pat to Nas . different types of mcs and music. I enjoy Pat for what he is and those 2 cds are classics to me and many others who grew up on that. Just like artist in ur demographic u like that we dont. I give everything a listen before I judge tho
  • 5th Letter
    Lord infamous is decent. What is lost in all this is that I'm not knocking y'all for listening to project pat. You like what you like but that dude is lyrically garbage with an even worse flow. To me he has no redeeming qualities.
  • aneed123
    Lord infamous is decent. What is lost in all this is that I'm not knocking y'all for listening to project pat. You like what you like but that dude is lyrically garbage with an even worse flow. To me he has no redeeming qualities.

are you listening to the songs posted and what he is saying? Pats flow is simple not garbage. Ill take his flow over a Ghostface or Pappose who seems to be rushing as many words as he can in a bar and off beat. its all preference tho.
  • 5th Letter
    I'm not comparing nas and pat, I'm just making a point that if y'all consider pats albums classics then rappers who are better but is considered garbage with wack albums have classics too, word to yayo.
  • Ibex
    Ibex Members Posts: 7,935 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Project Pat and Nas have the same number of classics which is 2 and a possible
  • aneed123
    I'm not comparing nas and pat, I'm just making a point that if y'all consider pats albums classics then rappers who are better but is considered garbage with wack albums have classics too, word to yayo.

no because Ghetty Green and Mista dont Play are far better albums that Predicate Felon...
  • 5th Letter

are you listening to the songs posted and what he is saying? Pats flow is simple not garbage. Ill take his flow over a Ghostface or Pappose who seems to be rushing as many words as he can in a bar and off beat. its all preference tho.
    He has the same roota on da toota flow, it doesn't matter what you're saying if your flow, delivery and lyrics are wack.
  • IceBergTaylor
    IceBergTaylor Members Posts: 19,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • CP203
    CP203 Members Posts: 10,421 ✭✭✭✭✭
    pat is that ? , but lord infamous aka scarecrow the best outta the whole 3-6 click
  • aneed123

He has the same roota on da toota flow, it doesn't matter what you're saying if your flow, delivery and lyrics are wack.

and to me Papooses flow is horrible, so is Ghosfaces, and Rza... but u love them them type artists... It goes both ways...
  • genocidecutter
    $pyda wrote: »
    cool story

ICP>WIz
  • IceBergTaylor
    edited July 2012
    cool story

ICP < The flies eatin the ? on the street corner

Cool story.
  • genocidecutter
    cool story

ICP < The flies eatin the ? on the street corner

Cool story.

Serious question have ever even listen to ICP?
  • 5th Letter

and to me Papooses flow is horrible, so is Ghosfaces, and Rza... but u love them them type artists... It goes both ways...

I'll give you rza but ghostface and pap has versatile flows.
  • Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    pat is that ? , but lord infamous aka scarecrow the best outta the whole 3-6 click

Do u know who's all in the 3-6 click?
  • just.might.b.ok
    just.might.b.ok Members Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭✭✭
    He's also wack as ? .
  • genocidecutter
    edited July 2012
    Horrorcore>Mainstream rap

Debate that @Jamaica, @$pyda @icecoldstew
  • Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    edited July 2012
    I just told yo punk ass I dont listen to either

Ive been listenin to Control System and Life Is Good for the last 2-3 weeks straight
  • IceBergTaylor
    You know, its hard out here for a ? .
  • genocidecutter
    You know, its hard out here for a ? .

Did you get my question about ICP?