What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

Project Pat has something Wiz Khalifa, Big Sean, J.Cole or any other rap ninja yall like doesn't

Replies

• Peezy_JenkinsPeezy_Jenkins Sion Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    yea, Three 6 aint been right since C. Beezy left, AINT NOTHIN GOIN ON BUT THE MONEY THE POWER
    Scotty ATL feat. Bankroll Fresh-Thinkin Bout A Check

Nebu Kiniza-Gassed Up

Keef has quotables in the original that your remix isn't fuckin' wit.

Them hoes they do it for Sosa
    Tadoe off the Molly water
    So nigga be cool like water
    Fore you get hit with this lava

Bitch I'm the trending topic
    Don't care no price I'll cop it b
    And yo bitch steady jockin' me

R.D. wrote: »
    You just don't know much about basketball

8357pi1pdpbh.png
    R.D. wrote: »
    And Wall isn't better than Rondo

Even this moody, play when he want Rondo

Give s2j his swag back n let him Mack disabled children in peace, lame ass nigga
  • TurfaholicTurfaholic It's not too complicated, but you're gonna need a bulletproof soul The Bay 2 Sin CityPosts: 20,423 ✭✭✭✭✭
    lol crunchy black being better than project pat.

i swear wtf do you hear in those ears of yours.

Nobody fucking Baby
    The Jacka Presents:
    Street Knowledge
    "Kill Yaself"

http://www94.zippyshare.com/v/bEsGQfVs/file.html
  • juan travoltajuan travolta Posts: 2,917 ✭✭✭✭✭
    you just say some dumb shit so you can sound different.

you don't even believe what you say. clown.

• TurfaholicTurfaholic It's not too complicated, but you're gonna need a bulletproof soul The Bay 2 Sin CityPosts: 20,423 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2012
    hey, atleast im not mexican..........

chcknpres.gif

The Jacka Presents:
    Street Knowledge
    "Kill Yaself"

• nujerz84nujerz84 NJPosts: 15,418 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hip Hop lost...
    2ywzls0.jpg

t50f46.jpg

xr52d.jpg

IC Battle Rap Stans Most Hated.

s-l300.jpg
  • juan travoltajuan travolta Posts: 2,917 ✭✭✭✭✭
    lol @ u having to bring my race into it every time. carry on loser.

• CottonCitySlimCottonCitySlim Posts: 7,063 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Before you crucify turfaholic...ill admit crunchy is the worst to me but they need him also...

Anytime he was on a track with gansta boo just her and him he went off. Those 2are had chemistry
    OGClarenceBoddicker
  • Cutler 26 INT's LOL!Cutler 26 INT's LOL! Posts: 7,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Got one in da chamber for u weak ass cowards...mane that used to be my shit...
  • DMTxTHCDMTxTHC Posts: 14,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    J. Cole and Wiz Khalifa got platinum plaques though (Black & Yellow and Work Out)
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬.ılılıll|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=­̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|llılılı.▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬­▬

tumblr_mzk7q0WwVA1s8ohmto1_500.gif
    genocidecutterIceBergTayloridoitforhiphop10
  • ploccplocc Posts: 921 ✭✭✭✭
    Project Pat definately got heat and his own unique flow. Check blunt to my lips, cheese and dope, gorilla pimp. All classic tracks. On top of all that he lived what he rapped about. You can feel the realness. I equate him to cats like M.O.P. You can just feel the realness they represent in the lyrics. Are they lyrical technicians, no, but its believable coming from them.
  • dbrazil412dbrazil412 the 412Posts: 9,410 ✭✭✭✭✭
    PROJECT PATTA, NO ACTA, GUN BLASTA, BULLET HIT CHO FRAME, TURN YA INTA ANTI MATTA

haha.. with that being said.. project pat is that nigga
  • YamoleySenseiYamoleySensei Posts: 8,509 ✭✭✭✭✭
    add hoe ass Wal-E to that list and Project Pat would shit on all of them cornball ass niggas....the only one that's mildly tolerable is Big Sean.
    genocidecutterH-Rap 180
  • twentyfivelighterstwentyfivelighters 'Sippi LandPosts: 4,771 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2012
    If you do then you should know that Infamous being the best "rapper" isnt saying much

Lord Infamous
    T-Rock
    Playa Fly
    Kingpin Skinny Pimp
    Koopsta Knicca
    DJ Paul
    K-Rock
    Scanman
    MC Mack
    M-Child
    Indo G
    Project Pat
    Gangsta Blac
    Juicy J
    Lil Wyte
    Gangsta Boo
    Crunchy Black

In that order, off the top of my head, from the Prophet Ent. and Hypnotize Minds eras combined. Since some people in this thread are unaware of the Three 6 Mafia (ex)affiliates. No hatin' though. Those above Pat had some serious flows and the Triple Six underground cannot be fucked with. Pat is the best storyteller, though.

GOAT. He was talking about fucking a girl and leaving the backdoor unlocked so his cousin could come in and rob her afterwards.

Another GOAT. I don't know if this has been posted yet, didn't read the whole thread. Anyway, I understand how some people think he may be wack 'cause of his flow and style, but I think it makes him unique and he does have at least two SOUTHERN classics.
    OGClarenceBoddicker
  • idoitforhiphop10idoitforhiphop10 Posts: 5,973 ✭✭✭✭✭
    On that note, im out this thread,
    Fav Rappers No order:

Schoolboy Q
    Joey Bada$$
    J. Cole
    Ab-Soul
    Lupe Fiasco
    Kendrick Lamar
    Chance The Rapper
    Big K.R.I.T.
    IceBergTaylorjuan travolta
  • IceBergTaylorIceBergTaylor The Spectacular Posts: 19,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
    On that note, im out this thread,

28ivma8.png
  • leejimmycoolleejimmycool Posts: 70 ✭✭
    lmao at the people who say Project whack.. Pat been that dude..
  • lamontbdclamontbdc 16th & UPosts: 18,824 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2012
    yeah mista don't play and the album after were my shit. i didn't really like ghetty green all that much
  • northside7northside7 Posts: 25,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2012

Classic. I gotta bump North North pt2 after North North pt1, its a must lol.
    infamous114
  • StewStew Rap Music Is My Religion HTTRPosts: 52,210 Regulator
    MobTown wrote: »
    Please someone tell me what is lyrical? Is it good story telling? Good word play? Something else? Cause i hate that arguement people throw to dismiss an artist, when lyrics and mucsic are subjective to who is listening to it.

Story telling and word play plays apart in being lyrical. Lyrics are just words in a song. How you use those words in the song says a whole lot. Anybody can make up lyrics to a song...for example Nursery Rhymes

London Bridge is falling down,
    Falling down, falling down,
    London Bridge is falling down,
    My fair Lady

Project Pat's lyrics are almost as simple as that. He just uses different words with an accent.

you mean like eminem just uses different words with an accent to make non rhyming words rhyme?
    like all rappers do, nigga?
    you and "Jamacia" jerk chicken, bombaclaat rasclaat rude bwoy rastafarian batty bwoy viscera lookin ass don't know what the fuck yall talkin bout
    nigga talkin bout papoose and you takin j.cole over a legend?
    crazy
    j.cole ruined a perfectly good missy song with nobody's perfect

Comparing Eminem to Project Pat?

kevin-garnett-angry-gif.gif
    MobTown wrote: »
    Before you crucify turfaholic...ill admit crunchy is the worst to me but they need him also...

Anytime he was on a track with gansta boo just her and him he went off. Those 2are had chemistry

Lyrically Crunchy aint shit, but he got quotables for daysssss.
    Plus his dance is prolly the GOAT southern dance
    The Jacka Presents:
    Street Knowledge
    "Kill Yaself"

CP203OGClarenceBoddicker
  • StewStew Rap Music Is My Religion HTTRPosts: 52,210 Regulator
  • The Lonious MonkThe Lonious Monk Man with No Fucks Given Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I never really liked Project Pat, but he does have some decent joints and his storytelling is actually pretty good. I've always liked this song.

And Gorilla Pimp is the GOAT misogynistic song for whatever that's worth.

On a sidenote, did someone in this topic actually say Ghostface doesn't have a flow. Damn, some of ya'll go way too far when it comes to trying to defend a rapper you like.
    Niggas think that they own things and man sits high upon thrones
    But when you die, tell me what the fuck you own.
    When your skin, flesh, and bones find a permanent home
    as food for worms or fossils trapped in stone. - Rza in "What's Going On?"

m63Y62.gif
  • aneed123aneed123 Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I never really liked Project Pat, but he does have some decent joints and his storytelling is actually pretty good. I've always liked this song.

And Gorilla Pimp is the GOAT misogynistic song for whatever that's worth.

On a sidenote, did someone in this topic actually say Ghostface doesn't have a flow. Damn, some of ya'll go way too far when it comes to trying to defend a rapper you like.

naw its called my opinion. I didnt bash him I just told how I felt. His voice and flow get annoying to me, just like Rza and Lloyd Banks. That was a response to the statement that Pats flow is wack. They same way folk dont like Pat there are others in this world that feel that way towards rappers u may like
  • BlackAX410BlackAX410 JEFF AXEL DA GREAT Posts: 35,416 ✭✭✭✭✭

^^^^murked dis shit crucial beat too

Great storytellin AGAIN on dis one

one of his more slept on tracks they did justice to a classic
    http://teamdar.bandcamp.com/

^^^^^^^ U WANT AN ALBUM WITH MULTIPLE TOPICS THAT SOUNDS DIFFERENT THEN YOUR EVERYDAY MUSIC YOU HEAR ON THE RADIO. YOU WANT SOMEONE WITH A UNIQUE DELIVERY WHO HAS SUBSTANCE AS WELL. THE LINK ABOVE COOLIN IN AXELWORLD IS FOR U, START ON TRACK 1 AND JUST LET IT RIDE ALL OPINIONS AND FEEDBACK WELCOMED

• aneed123aneed123 Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gangsta Fred and Poncho stay in shit with Pat lol
    BlackAX410