This head scratching foot shuffling shuck & jiving negroid is the biggest UNCLE TOM EVER!!!!!

Options
2»

Comments

• skpjr78
    skpjr78 Members Posts: 7,311 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    A1000MILES wrote: »
    I mean...In all honesty...The average American black is much better off than the average west African...Stop ? ...Aside from actually thanking the white man, ain't ? wrong wit what he said...
    ^^^^^this is the ic equalivent of mitt rommeny saying that israelis are more prosperious than the palestinians because of their culture. nevermind the military dominace they have exerted over the palestinians or their complete control of everything from border crossings to trade to water. to say that blacks in america are better off than blacks in west africa and we should "stop ? " is to ignore why west africa is ? up and we are still struggling here. its unbelieveable that ppl still think like this
  • God-I_Am_Ether
    God-I_Am_Ether Members Posts: 3,409
    Options
    Soooo White People ? up Africa?

I thought they was having problems before the ships arrived. Did know it was a Utopian society.
  • A1000MILES
    A1000MILES Members, Writer Posts: 13,287 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Nope...Til you go to/get out of west Africa...Stop ? ...Do we or do we not have it better than the average west African in most cases?...? all that "reason why it's messed up" ? ..:Cause even if you blame whites today for that...What are you doin to change it?...Not ? , you chillin in yo house typin funny ? on the IC, and gettin trolled by a ? Nigerian...
  • skpjr78
    skpjr78 Members Posts: 7,311 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2012
    Options
    over_? wrote: »
    Soooo White People ? up Africa? I thought they was having problems before the ships arrived. Did know it was a Utopian society.

europeans came to africa to be educated for centuries. while africans were building pyramids europeans were living in caves. while europeans were stuck in the dark ages and spreading the plauge throughout the continent timbukto was a global trade and academic center. the same can be said for alexandria, cairo, and socities throughout sub saharan africa like the nok. ? wasnt perfect in west africa nor was it perfect in the western hemisphere. but i doubt that native americans will say they are better off today than they were before the europeans showed up. same can be said for the entire african diaspora
  • SleepwalkingInJapan
    SleepwalkingInJapan Members Posts: 11,866 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    no diss to my southern bruhs...

but i'll bet my membership hes from miss, alabama or florida...

DING DING DING
    smh...he reminds me of barkley too

• God-I_Am_Ether
    Options
    skpjr78
    July 30 Posts: 1,207

europeans came to africa to be educated for centuries. while africans were building pyramids europeans were living in caves. while europeans were stuck in the dark ages and spreading the plauge throughout the continent timbukto was a global trade and academic center. the same can be said for alexandria, cairo, and socities throughout sub saharan africa like the nok. ? wasnt perfect in west africa nor was it perfect in the western hemisphere. but i doubt that native americans will say they are better off today than they were before the europeans showed up. same can be said for the entire african diaspora

So basiclly the ? white man came from out the caves, learned from the Black Mans education, applied the Black Mans ways and took over the World?

That's the greatest underdog story I've ever heard of.

So today the Black Man don't want the White mans education huh.

Hmmmm
  • High Revolutionary
    High Revolutionary Members Posts: 3,729 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2012
    Options
    skpjr78

So basiclly the ? white man came from out the caves, learned from the Black Mans education, applied the Black Mans ways and took over the World?

Hmmmm

Out of curiosity do you think America would be where it is today without the contributions of African Americans?
  • God-I_Am_Ether
    Options
    Yup.

All they need was employees. The fight would've been the same as it is now. About wages. About the rich vs the poor.

What people fail to see because racism blocks their view is that, like today outsourcing jobs to different countries due to cheaper labor, is practically the same thing as slavery accept they in-sourced cheaper labor in order not to pay their White poor brothers wages.

Slaves and slavery was an investment. It was a buisness. In order to do good buisness you need to provide a good product. Right.

There was white people that wasn't even eating better than the slaves but we are lead to believe that every white person had big plantations and numerous amounts of slaves.

When poor white protested what happen? They gave them racism. A reason to hate. Your better than them.

Really if they wanted to make this a white nation they should've paid there own people to do the labor. It would've workout better in my opinion.

Ignorant white people always feel that minorities are and have been taking jobs from them but they hardly ever blame their rich counterparts (atleast the racist ones don't. Look at poor rednecks voting republican today).
  • P-Unit Productions
    P-Unit Productions Members Posts: 963 ✭✭✭
    Options
    That ? Peterson is a level 46 troll.
  • High Revolutionary
    High Revolutionary Members Posts: 3,729 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2012
    Options
    Yup.

All they need was employees. The fight would've been the same as it is now. About wages. About the rich vs the poor.

What people fail to see because racism blocks their view is that, like today outsourcing jobs to different countries due to cheaper labor, is practically the same thing as slavery accept they in-sourced cheaper labor in order not to pay their White poor brothers wages.

Slaves and slavery was an investment. It was a buisness. In order to do good buisness you need to provide a good product. Right.

There was white people that wasn't even eating better than the slaves but we are lead to believe that every white person had big plantations and numerous amounts of slavesI.

When poor white protested what happen? They gave them racism. A reason to hate. Your better than them.

Really if they wanted to make this a white nation they should've paid there own people to do the labor. It would've workout better in my opinion.

Ignorant white people always feel that minorities are and have been taking jobs from them but they hardly ever blame their rich counterparts (atleast the racist ones don't. Look at poor rednecks voting republican today).

I don't have the time to truly educate you on how ignorant your argument is, but I'll make a few points.

African slaves weren't just unskilled dispensable labor. Not only were they immune to many European diseases that plagued indigenous Americans and even imported white slaves, they actually brought skills with them like farming, iron working, mining and carpentry.

Outsourcing does not equal the American slave trade. The fact you would compare the two is a huge red flag and shows a lack of information on your part.

Much of America's economic growth was done post-slavery anyway with Black scientists, inventors, artists and the like making big contributions.

That's not even getting into the obvious contributions African American's have made in terms of civil rights and racial tolerance not just for themselves but for everyone.

Naw, without African American's America would be another Australia, if that.
  • God-I_Am_Ether
    Options
    ^ I didn't say Africans were unskilled did I?

Had white people paid their own people to do the jobs that they went and got slaves for it would have had a greater impact on Americas then economy don't you think?

What I'm basically saying is slavery was not only a bad decision morally but a stupid buisness decision as far as long term planning goes.

It was stupid.
    Can we agree on that?
  • cobbland
    cobbland Members Posts: 3,768 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2012
    Options
    skpjr78

Hmmmm

Out of curiosity do you think America would be where it is today without the contributions of African Americans?

The website in the link is worth visiting.
    “There Would Be No United States as We Now Know It Today Without Slavery”

Slavery fueled the foundation and rise of not just capitalism in general, but the U.S. in particular. This is not just a “stain” that can eventually be washed, or even scrubbed, away within the confines of this system; it is embedded in the very fabric of this society—indeed, the U.S. Constitution itself legally institutionalized slavery and deemed African-Americans to count as only 3/5 of a white person for census purposes.

In the recently published work, Communism and Jeffersonian Democracy, Bob Avakian wrote:

There is a semi-official narrative about the history and the “greatness” of America, which says that this greatness of America lies in the freedom and ingenuity of its people, and above all in a system that gives encouragement and reward to these qualities. Now, in opposition to this semi-official narrative about the greatness of America, the reality is that—to return to one fundamental aspect of all this—slavery has been an indispensable part of the foundation for the “freedom and prosperity” of the USA. The combination of freedom and prosperity is, as we know, still today, and in some ways today more than ever, proclaimed as the unique quality and the special destiny and mission of the United States and its role in the world. And this stands in stark contradiction to the fact that without slavery, none of this—not even the bourgeois-democratic freedoms, let alone the prosperity—would have been possible, not only in the southern United States but in the North as well, in the country as a whole and in its development and emergence as a world economic and military power.

Obviously, the way in which agriculture in the South developed was directly related to, indeed founded on, the system of slavery. But, beyond that, the way in which the U.S. related to the world market, and built up its prosperity and economic base in that way, was to a very large degree dependent on slave-based production. The interchange between the development of manufacture in the North and the development of agriculture in the South, for example—even when, before the Civil War, that interchange went to a large degree through the world market and through England in particular, where for example cotton would be sold to the textile mills in England and other products would be sold from England to the northern manufacturers in the U.S. —even that would not have happened in the way it did, on the kind of scale it did and with the prosperity that it led to, without slavery. Of course, this process—where, for example, cotton from the southern U.S. was to a large degree sold to England, rather than to New England—contributed over time to sharpening the contradiction between the slave system in the South and the developing capitalist system in the North of the U.S. But the point to emphasize here is that, in an overall and fundamental sense, the slave-grown products of the southern U.S. constituted a major factor in the development of the U.S. economy, in the North as well as the South. And the development of that economy, in turn, has been the essential underlying basis for the massive military machinery which is the ultimate enforcer of the role of the U.S. as a major world power.

In short: There would be no United States as we now know it today without slavery. That is a simple and basic truth.17

http://revcom.us/a/144/BNQ-en.html
  • heyslick
    heyslick Members Posts: 1,179
    Options
    IMO

I read parts of that and the bottom-line is still the same - So many black people of today aren't thankful for anything that anyone has done for them to make this a better place to live - I could only read so much of that article w/o feeling despair for the future of this once great country & so many black people who live for articles like this...so they can wallow in self-pity and victim hood for endless generations - WOW! In so many ways I wish the ? black people were never brought to this country - whether you believe it or not this country would've still been the greatest w/o black slaves - of course blacks have contributed & helped to make America greater - I just don't buy that BS about if it weren't for the black race America wouldn't be what it is today - FYI lots of black people took advantage of what this country affords all of its citizens when they apply themselves - instead of wallowing within the subliminal message of that freaking article - BLAME BLAME and play the victim forever and ever.
  • God-I_Am_Ether
    Options
    In short: There would be no United States as we now know it today without slavery. That is a simple and basic truth.17

This is true but also it's know way of determining if it would've been better or worst today.

But I think regardless of with or without slaves America would have still became a powerful nation. Maybe not just as fast. How knows.
  • loch121
    loch121 Members Posts: 12,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • CeLLaR-DooR
    CeLLaR-DooR Members Posts: 18,880 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Who knows what Africa would be like without ? input...All the oil, gold and other natural resources they have...For at least a time, if/when African countries decided to yield to the West's idea of economy, they would be very rich...They'd be able to sell their ? at good prices.

Yeah Africa is ? up today...but a lotta people don't realise that the Partition for Africa was probably more damagin' (at least equally so) than slavery...All those nations; colonised...All those resources that they could sell; taken...

Without slavery and the Scramble, African countries would have a lot more political clout.