Yukmouths verse on Somebody gonna die tonight has to be one of the most vicious ones of all time

Comments

• tharealest561
    tharealest561 Members Posts: 1,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I remember hearing that he had met Pac a long time ago, couldn't really pull a link to prove but my point isn't to condone his biting.

I just find it hypocritical for Yuk to dedicate a whole verse talking about P biting when Tha Realest copied like 12 Tupac tattoos and tries to flow, and even laugh like Pac.

He has a massive identity crisis. And to say he doesn't sound like Pac on every song, that's reaching. His whole image is built on Pac, I couldn't tell you why cats like Richie Rich and C-Bo rock with him.

I do know though that P's first 6 years of his career was spent in the Bay, and he dropped multiple albums in that timeframe. Yuk always complains about the "ice cream" thing getting jacked but P was talking about Ice cream as early as his 99 Ways to Die album and C-Bo was on the True album.
  • Turfaholic
    Turfaholic Members Posts: 20,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2012
    bossflossy wrote: »
    P met Pac (not surprised since both were DEEPLY rooted in the Bay in the early 90's) and this was confirmed by the Outlawz...but no tour
    show me where the outlawz confirmed it. 94 was when master p started started making noise in the bay, tupac was long gone from the bay. but it wasnt really until 95 that p became anything that could be considered a 'star' in the bay and pac was in jail then. when pac was in the bay master p was not active in the game. master p did not know tupac and did not hang with him or anything. master p was never deep in the bay scene. he was always an outsider who began to bubble with those west coast bad boys compilations and he sold most of those down south and thats why he dropped repping the bay and reclaimed his hometown new orleans. old school bay heads will confirm this. even when he started getting money he wasn't getting it in the bay. bay never embraced dude even when he dropped hella records repping richmond. he was dropping them records but selling mostly in the south

this is partially true. P had his own record store in Richmond and it was bubbling. P wasnt a bay area super star, but he was a factor within the music scene. I remember being young and seeing cars hooked up on rims and paint with a no limit logo in the windows. He didnt leave the bay because he wasnt getting it, he left because the bay area/ northern california independent scene was over saturated. He took that ? to New Orleans where there was no competition except Cash Money & Big Truck. He got on that ? New Orleans ? when got that deal. The bay artist kept ? with P after that. Fans were like "WTF". But even on "Lay Low" he shoutted out Richmond. He tried to get back on good terms when hyphy was poppin, but it was like "nah ? , stay over there and do ya tank ? ."
  • mrbootleg
    mrbootleg Members Posts: 143 ✭✭✭
    bossflossy wrote: »
    mrbootleg wrote: »
    Master P went on tour with Tupac. A lot of people forget about that.
    not true. master p did not go on tour with tupac

Yes he did

Way before P blew up. He also did "Homies and Thugs" with Scarface and Pac
  • tharealest561
    @mrbootleg

P actually jumped on that song after Pac passed. The clip is from when he was doin "Smile" with Face I believe, he was rockin the Euphanasia medallion and the beat is actually "runnin on e"
  • king hassan
    king hassan Members Posts: 22,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    LOL I love it when somebody says the "Most" of all times on anything. You have to hear a whoooooooooole lot of records to make that statement. She be to the person making that assumption.
  • GeE-757
    GeE-757 Members Posts: 6,441
    edited August 2012
    I remember hearing that he had met Pac a long time ago, couldn't really pull a link to prove but my point isn't to condone his biting.

I just find it hypocritical for Yuk to dedicate a whole verse talking about P biting when Tha Realest copied like 12 Tupac tattoos and tries to flow, and even laugh like Pac.

He has a massive identity crisis. And to say he doesn't sound like Pac on every song, that's reaching. His whole image is built on Pac, I couldn't tell you why cats like Richie Rich and C-Bo rock with him.

I do know though that P's first 6 years of his career was spent in the Bay, and he dropped multiple albums in that timeframe. Yuk always complains about the "ice cream" thing getting jacked but P was talking about Ice cream as early as his 99 Ways to Die album and C-Bo was on the True album.

@ da bold....da realest is just heavily influenced by pac wit da tatz & actin & ? & pacz people understand that so they let it slide wat pac peoplez mainly dont like is katz stealin PAC SONGZ & that is wat p did & thatz wat seperatez da 2 thatz y yuk was goin n on p fa jackin pac songz not just fa icecream man....& i dont know if u seen yukmouthz united ghettoz of america 2 dvd but c-bo was on therr sayin p was his SON & he raised him lol....
  • tharealest561
    C-Bo saying he raised P?? In what sense?? That just doesnt make sense to me. Anybody that know of P know hes been a gangsta. People can say what they want now but back in the day No Limit had a real street team (Big Boz, V-90, C-Murder) that was about whatever.

Theres a difference between being influenced and thinking you ARE Tupac. Tha Realest crossed that line.

He might not've stole a song but he stole his persona, Ad libs, set (MOB Piru) the ? is comical lol

• GeE-757
    C-Bo saying he raised P?? In what sense?? That just doesnt make sense to me. Anybody that know of P know hes been a gangsta. People can say what they want now but back in the day No Limit had a real street team (Big Boz, V-90, C-Murder) that was about whatever.

Theres a difference between being influenced and thinking you ARE Tupac. Tha Realest crossed that line.

He might not've stole a song but he stole his persona, Ad libs, set (MOB Piru) the ? is comical lol

yeah on da yukmouth united ghettoz of america 2 dvd bo said he raised p p was 1 of his SONZ u should watch that yuk dvd loll....& i understand & kinda feel people when they get on da realest about stealin pacz persona & ? but again i guess steallin pac songz pissez pacz peoplez off mo lol...
  • tharealest561
    I probably wouldn't watch it because although I think he's got some bars, Yukmouth is annoying as ? and always on some hating ? , I definitely ? with C-Bo though...
  • GeE-757
    I probably wouldn't watch it because although I think he's got some bars, Yukmouth is annoying as ? and always on some hating ? , I definitely ? with C-Bo though...

LOL@ yuk bein a hater when everybody he diss;d he was justified 2 do so but wat eva bo did say that tho on da yuk dvd...
  • lamontbdc
    lamontbdc Members Posts: 18,824 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2012
    one of the dudes from sons of funk seems like he makes some sense

Dubcnn: Speaking of ‘Pac, what’s your take on the way P was perceived to have taken the 2Pac idolising too far?

It was a marketing strategy. At that time, people wanted another 2Pac. They wanted somebody to look up to. They wanted somebody from the hood that made it good. So all the people that followed ‘Pac just gravitated towards P, and with him loving ‘Pac so much, it just got in to him. But as you see, once “Make’em Say Uhh” came out, he was Master P. He’ll tell you, too, that he borrowed from ‘Pac! He borrowed from a whole bunch of people

http://www.dubcnn.com/interviews/sonsoffunk/

• tharealest561
    Yuk's been bitchmade though, all them cats he dissed...how many of em would he really step to??

He's like 5'2 with a big ass mouth
  • bossflossy
    bossflossy Members Posts: 318 ✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2012

i'm revealing my age ligtweight, but i'm a bay area oldster. master p was not and i repeat was not a street dude here in the bay on no level. c-murder was still a teenager and boz was not around. him and king george was known for playing basketball and trying to rap. when he opened his no limit record store it was a hole in the wall and it wasn't even the spot in the rich. there was a spot owned by and old man on cutting blvd where every body in the rich went for music and rappers would do instores. that store was around until a couple of years ago. it's a lot of myths about p being spread on this thread. the younger dudes though is juts reporting what they read in magazines. as far as c-bo raising him? well c-bo was huge back in that time here. master p was distributed by city hall records and literally was not moving any units. there was a dude named st. charles, he was e-40's uncle and also the uncle of c-bo's manager. st charles was e-40 and c-bo's distributor. the first no limit albums didn't really sell when master p was being distributed by city hall records and also by in-a-minute records. master p then hooked up with st. charles. to get master p popping out her st charles had his nephew basically have master p open for c-bo. then c-b and master p did a couple of songs together and things starting popping a little bit in the bay area for him. he kept grinding and then priority came to northern cali and literally signed every lable that had a track record, they signed black market records out of sacramento, c-bo didn't get to be the sacramento label because he went to the penitentiary at that time, they came to oakland and signed the delinquents, cell block records, ea-ski, went to frisco and signed jt tha bigga figga as well and no limit. they went to the east coast and signed duck down records and roc-a-fella. a big myth about master p is that he negotiated this deal where he kept his masters and 75% of the revenue. well it is true, but that was priority records standard deal no something he negotiated because he was such a savvy business man. he did hustle the hardest once he got that distribution and all those other labels faded away under the same deal. jay-z and them of course jumped to def jam but most of those others faded. and those that keep arguing about him knowing tupac, you just assuming. that dude did not know tupac. he wasn't on the map like that when pac was in the bay area, and when pac came home from jail he was in full swing with the death row thing. master p was starting to bubble then but he still wasn't to that level

• GeE-757
    edited August 2012
    Yuk's been bitchmade though, all them cats he dissed...how many of em would he really step to??

He's like 5'2 with a big ass mouth

fam ya nutz yuk is a baawse he aint gotta do no ? work yes spider did walk out da club wit yuk chain but yuk got that back da next day & da beef was squash;d cuz again yuk is a BAAWSE y u think BOO BOO kept his mouf closed when YUKMOUTH & C-BO was JA RULIN him n 03 04 n da underground cuz yuk is a BAAWSE & wouldve had his muuuunkee azz touch;d cuz da REGIME & da RAPALOT MAFIA didnt/dont play...
  • H-Rap 180
    H-Rap 180 Members Posts: 15,452 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yuk ain't no punk, he been caught slippin a few times but that's cause he always high and ? with some ? , them bars is nice.

@BossFlossy telling the truth about St Charles and that Richmond bizz, I got kin down their.

I ? with Master P music but he over saturated the game with dope that was stepped on too many times and they skyrocketed and then fizzled out but he's still one of the greatest hustlers the game has seen.

They say C-Murda beat a Cambodian half-to-death with a plastic tennis-racket for stealing his bicycle, don't know if it's true tho.
  • tharealest561
    @bossflossy

Respect, you definitely know your ? . I'm 22 but old enough to realize when I'm soakin up game. That was definitely insightful.

As far as Yuk being a boss I remember him saying he dissed 50 cent an the Unit because Irv rolls with Suge and Suge was cool with j. Prince....that's some reaching ass "I need attention" ass ? . Especially when Yuk got stuck up for his jewels by Suges people a few years later.

Again, I respect C-Bo to the fullest but I could never rock with Yukmouth.
  • GeE-757
    edited August 2012
    H-Rap 180 wrote: »
    Yuk ain't no punk, he been caught slippin a few times but that's cause he always high and ? with some ? , them bars is nice.

AINT IT MAN!....atleast yuk aint gEt jack;d by TOBY aka KUNTA KINTE like sum of these wanksta rapperz out herr lol

http://youtu.be/PmtDz5tQARQ
    @bossflossy

Respect, you definitely know your ? . I'm 22 but old enough to realize when I'm soakin up game. That was definitely insightful.

As far as Yuk being a boss I remember him saying he dissed 50 cent an the Unit because Irv rolls with Suge and Suge was cool with j. Prince....that's some reaching ass "I need attention" ass ? . Especially when Yuk got stuck up for his jewels by Suges people a few years later.

Again, I respect C-Bo to the fullest but I could never rock with Yukmouth.

lol@ da bold cuz boo boo is a well known SNITCH that ? aint no secret smh....

http://youtu.be/QZpwFNfHfuQ

• tharealest561
    Lol I never heard that story about C with the tennis racket, I do remember hearing some stories about him though, such as him going to Atlanta and drawing heat on Pastor Troy for that "ain't no mo play in Ga" diss

Back to yuk though, that's my point...he was dissing 50 for dissing Irv cause of Suge and Prince, but then ended up gettin robbed by Suges people anyway lol
  • juan travolta
    juan travolta Members Posts: 2,917 ✭✭✭✭✭
    P bit the ? out the bay area.
    H-Rap 180 wrote: »

@BossFlossy telling the truth about St Charles and that Richmond bizz, I got kin down their.

I ? with Master P music but he over saturated the game with dope that was stepped on too many times and they skyrocketed and then fizzled out but he's still one of the greatest hustlers the game has seen.

They say C-Murda beat a Cambodian half-to-death with a plastic tennis-racket for stealing his bicycle, don't know if it's true tho.

i heard that ? to before but idk if it happen in cali or not.
  • GeE-757
    Back to yuk though, that's my point...he was dissing 50 for dissing Irv cause of Suge and Prince, but then ended up gettin robbed by Suges people anyway lol

no yuk was dissin boo boo cuz he snitch;d on rapalot 2 not just murder inc listen 2 da song again & suge & yuk dont have no beef..
  • tharealest561
    I seen him in an interview on beef 3 and that's the exact reason he gave for beefin with 50
  • aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lol I never heard that story about C with the tennis racket, I do remember hearing some stories about him though, such as him going to Atlanta and drawing heat on Pastor Troy for that "ain't no mo play in Ga" diss

Ive heard all kind of rumors bout C murder.... I heard he whooped Pastor Troy when they caught him at a concert in Atl. I also heard he slapped Juvenile. Inot sure about the validity of the last one tho
  • GeE-757
    I seen him in an interview on beef 3 and that's the exact reason he gave for beefin with 50

again u need 2 watch da yukmouth united ghettoz of america2 dvd cuz yuk got rapalot goonz(z-ro & hannibal) talkin about beatin boo booz azz fa SNITCHIN!
  • tharealest561
    I don't think he slapped Juvey, even though he dissed him an Mystikal on that song "Betya"

C was thuggin, he didn't care at all. Remember that dude from Deathrow K9 said he went down to New Orleans to party with Juvey and C-Murder had all them cats tuckin in their Cash Money chains in the club.
  • GeE-757
    edited August 2012
    I don't think he slapped Juvey, even though he dissed him an Mystikal on that song "Betya"

C was thuggin, he didn't care at all. Remember that dude from Deathrow K9 said he went down to New Orleans to party with Juvey and C-Murder had all them cats tuckin in their Cash Money chains in the club.

smh@ u talkin all that ? about yuk but ya listenin 2 that clown cuz k-9 b doin a whole lot of GOSSIPIN