AW bout to get fired

Serious Juice Mayne
Serious Juice Mayne Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 5,926 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited July 2012 in Off The Turn Buckle
Finally we get a real ? In e and he gets fired for being a real ? ... Smh

Comments

• Chi-Town Bully
    Chi-Town Bully Members Posts: 29,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2012
    I dont think they go fire him but they not go allow him to talk during matches anymore
  • Serious Juice Mayne
    Serious Juice Mayne Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 5,926 ✭✭✭✭✭
    What I don't get is ... Didn't somebody approve the ? ?
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    i missed it, what he say?
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    He mentioned something about the Kobe Colorado ? ..
  • MillzOG
    MillzOG Members, Moderators Posts: 14,508 Regulator
    Lmao real talk i was layin down watching nh and when he said that ? i jumped up like "whoa can he say that?!" Obviously not since cole and lawler apologized on his behalf. ? was hilarious though
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    ? WAS HILARIOUS
  • TrueGodHS
    TrueGodHS Members Posts: 2,670 ✭✭✭✭
    it was hilarious... WWE just some ? for real
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    What exactly did he say?
  • dalyricalbandit
    That line>>>>>>>>>>>>anyline in the last 5+ yrs
  • IceManKam
    IceManKam Members Posts: 2,934 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Real ? ? right there
  • MillzOG
    MillzOG Members, Moderators Posts: 14,508 Regulator
    Aw real as ? and instead of consequences they should give him some people to manage thathave a chance of getting over
  • Already Home_17
    Already Home_17 Members Posts: 14,572 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2012
    since when has the wwe been so morally and ethically correct?

anybody remember when vince made trish get on her knees and bark like a dog in the middle of the ring?
    anybody remember that katie vick storyline between kane and hhh 10 years ago?
    anybody remember when kane basically ? lita so he can get her pregnant?
    or when gene snitsky punted a doll baby into the crowd right in front of lita who had just lost her kafabe child?
    or when orton said eddie was burning in hell 2 months after he passed?
    or when big show referenced that kobe ? incident when him and cena was rap battling?

and this was before the PG era
    last year cole rubbed in the fact that jerry's mother,who died not to earlier beforehand, would be looking down from the heavens disappointed in her son after he lost his wwe championship match
    cole has made fun of jr's suffering strokes by saying "there's nothing wrong with my mouth, unlike j.r.'s"
    cole *see the pattern?* called john mathews a ? and received minimal punishment for it
    hell, not too long vince crooked his mouth to the side to imitate j.r.

yet this is the same company that promotes an anti-bullying campaign?
    yet aw cant reference kobe's ? allegations that turned out he didnt commit?

smh at the hypocrisy

• Cymicaldane
    Cymicaldane Members Posts: 2,109 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I thought the J.R's mouth bit was about his well documented bout will Bell's palsy?.

• Already Home_17
    Already Home_17 Members Posts: 14,572 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I thought the J.R's mouth bit was about his well documented bout will Bell's palsy?.

having a stroke can lead to one having bell's palsy
  • VIBE
    AW was mic'd up for the SD! recording tonight
  • Cymicaldane
    Cymicaldane Members Posts: 2,109 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cheers for that clear-up Home. :-)
  • Cutler 26 INT's LOL!
    Cutler 26 INT's LOL! Members Posts: 7,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Remember Lawyer callin Goldust a ? on live tv...
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    This is worse than edge and lita's live sex in the middle of the ring?
  • Young Gunner
    Young Gunner Members Posts: 7,505 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Whole place got quiet as ? lol
  • dalyricalbandit
    dead at him saying that an this happening this week

Kobe_Bryant_Topless_with_White_Girls_in_Barcelona.png?width=737&height=539
  • TrueGodHS
    TrueGodHS Members Posts: 2,670 ✭✭✭✭
    Kobe love them white girls huh? LMAO.

• dalyricalbandit
    snow bunniesss
  • Mally_G
    Mally_G Members Posts: 2,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    it was too easy for the E to let this kat go

WWE announced they have come to terms on the release of A.W. (a/k/a Abraham Washington) as of August 10, 2012, weeks after the boisterous personality made a crass remark on a live program. Upon learning of the news, A.W. went on a multi-post Twitter diatribe ripping the sports-entertainment organization. He stated, “AWPromotions is no more ladies and gentlemen. Thank you for your support and hate, it’s been a great run. Now I get to do me which isn’t PG!

@TitusONeilWWE & @DarrenYoungWWE thank you for allowing me to speak on your behalf. You guys are the best and I’m glad to call u my friends!

“I’ve offended the wrong people that taught me how to have ATTITUDE It was the #WWE that made me bold and now it has turned it’s back on me

“Let this be a lesson to up and coming talent in the WWE don’t try and be great like the Rock or Stone Cold. WWE isn’t the same…

“Just be normal shut up and be a yes man so you can collect your check and feel like your special. #SELLOUTS!!

“I remember a time when the WWE didn’t care about breaking the mold but now everyone is so afraid of their own shadow. #RemeberTheFans

“Thanks to the fans who showed me support over the whole Kobe thing and to those I upset I apologize again. Remember It’s entertainment folks.”

A.W. then indicates that his termination is tied to WWE chief Vince McMahon’s wife Linda’s pursuit of a United States Senate seat in Connecticut, which many have speculated has led the sports-entertainment organization to steer clear of any controversial matters as to not attract negative press to the campaign.

“I really do hope Linda wins that election because If not then all of this BS has been for nothing. #GoLinda!!” he wrote.

During a live WWE Raw broadcast on July 30, 2012, A.W. made a crass joke referencing NBA player Kobe Bryant’s sexual assault case in 2003 and 2004. As client Titus O’Neil tangled with Kofi Kingston in a singles match, A.W. yelled from ringside, “Titus O’Neil is like Kobe Bryant at a hotel in Colorado hotel room. He’s unstoppable!!” When Raw returned from commercial break following the bout, WWE apologized on-air via announcer Michael Cole and A.W. subsequently issued an apology via Twitter, noting that “there was no malicious intent behind the joke.” After Raw, WWE issued an official apology via TMZ.com stating that they had “taken appropriate action in the matter.”

Prior to joining the main roster this spring, A.W. was a fixture on the final episodes of ECW on Syfy with an in-ring interview segment called “The Abraham Washington Show.” He had been under contract to WWE since 2009, where he also performed for developmental promotion Florida Championship Wrestling.

Washington noted on Twitter that he would doing stand-up comedy going forward, remarking, “If you think that Kobe joke was bad wait till you hear my Vince jokes.”
  • VIBE
    Followed for the Vince jokes.