LADIES, DO YOU CARE ABOUT ...

Options
MARIO_DRO
MARIO_DRO Members Posts: 14,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited July 2012 in The Powder Room
THE SIZE OF A GUYS ? WHEN IT AINT ON HARD? IF ITS TOO SMALL, WOULD THAT TAKE AWAY FROM HIS INITIAL ATTRACTIVENESS?

OR DO YOU JUST CARE ABOUT THE SIZE WHEN IT WAKES UP?

Comments

• Bussy_Getta
    Bussy_Getta Members Posts: 37,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Iheart~Cali
    Iheart~Cali Members Posts: 5,991 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Growers..showers..makes no difference to me. As long as the end result is 6-7 inches or more, I'm good.
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • HafBayked
    HafBayked Members Posts: 16,248 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2012
    Options
    even if u dont care i know ya'll will still roast a ? if he just tiny wit it....like catch him comin out the shower or sumn lol

im a show-er and i dont even like it sometimes....i cant just wear hoopin shorts to the store and ? .....my girl be like "hell nah put that meat print away, put some clothes on" lol....i wear wind pants to the gym sometimes and gotta wear boxer-briefs so that ? aint jumpin all over the place
  • Bussy_Getta
    Bussy_Getta Members Posts: 37,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I would never ever say ? about a ? ? to his face cause ? forbid he start roastin me. :(
  • MissK
    MissK Members Posts: 4,103 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2012
    Options
    Don't really care but let's just say that I hope something like this has the potential to grow...

For the guys, no need to click the spoiler...

xygSm.jpg
  • Iheart~Cali
    Iheart~Cali Members Posts: 5,991 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hmm guess I'm the only one who thinks ? prints in bball shorts are sexy. Just like in your gif K.
  • taeboo
    taeboo Members Posts: 4,669 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2012
    Options
    I see @hafbayked is bragging on low low...

And to answer the question, i don't care.
  • sweetheart93
    sweetheart93 Members Posts: 2,287 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lol no. It's of no use to me when it's soft, so I don't care. As long it's big when it's hard.
  • MsSouthern
    MsSouthern Members, Moderators Posts: 21,791 Regulator
    Options
    I guess it's not a deal breaker as long as it grows into a nice size

but if it's too small while soft ... I might give it the stink eye lol
  • MARIO_DRO
    MARIO_DRO Members Posts: 14,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

WHATS TOO SMALL?

• SleepwalkingInJapan
    SleepwalkingInJapan Members Posts: 11,866 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    props to Dro for baiting u freaks into giving freaky replies!
  • HafBayked
    edited July 2012
    Options
    taeboo wrote: »
    I see @hafbayked is bragging on low low...

And to answer the question, i don't care.

ahh ha....quit knockin lol

lmao @ the stink eye
  • MsSouthern
    MsSouthern Members, Moderators Posts: 21,791 Regulator
    Options

WHATS TOO SMALL?

Well I don't bust out with my ruler or anything... but under 3-4 inches is mos def small ... soft or hard

and it's not just about length ... girth is equally important
  • Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It doesn't matter what it looks like limp, cause like @kai_valya said, it's of no use to me at that point.

I never understood why a man would take a limp pic to send to a chick...yet it does happen.
  • HafBayked
    Options
    lol @ flaccid.....
    It doesn't matter what it looks like limp, cause like @kai_valya said, it's of no use to me at that point.

I never understood why a man would take a limp pic to send to a chick...yet it does happen.

i've sent some with a semi....u kno, so its just sittin large but aint quite hard....*shrugs*....i got a full nude floating around out there like that...
  • Kat
    Options
    HAF BAYKED wrote: »
    lol @ flaccid.....

i've sent some with a semi....u kno, so its just sittin large but aint quite hard....*shrugs*....i got a full nude floating around out there like that...

Oh for real? Who do I need to contact?
  • HafBayked
    Options
    nobody in particular....years ago i made a page on a certain adult site....two actually....i try to delete the page but its still there....i need to check that ? i still be gettin messages....
  • Kat
    Options
    lmao..you sprawled out on a bear skin rug or what?

• MissK
    MissK Members Posts: 4,103 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

i've sent some with a semi....u kno, so its just sittin large but aint quite hard....*shrugs*....i got a full nude floating around out there like that...[/quote]

tumblr_m0hkfkUB5g1qclv51.gif

whoa, say what now....
  • HafBayked
    Options
    nah just kinda leanin back on the bed....
  • Kat
    Options
    lol @ that gif..

Stop teasing Haf!
  • HafBayked
    edited August 2012
    Options
    no tease...im debating whether i should go dig it up or not....if i do it wont be until this evening anyway

im like 19 or 20 on there....my inbox stayed full of fat hoes....the ? they say could be a goat thread lol....ima check on it later
  • twinzmom
    twinzmom Members Posts: 1,253 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    even if u dont care i know ya'll will still roast a ? if he just tiny wit it....like catch him comin out the shower or sumn lol

im a show-er and i dont even like it sometimes....i cant just wear hoopin shorts to the store and ? .....my girl be like "hell nah put that meat print away, put some clothes on" lol....i wear wind pants to the gym sometimes and gotta wear boxer-briefs so that ? aint jumpin all over the place

Oh really?!!
  • HafBayked
    Options
    twinzmom wrote: »

Oh really?!!

u wanna see?