Franklin Richards

Options
Dupac
Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited July 2012 in Quite Comical
just read wikipedia on this lil ? after seeing his name in lists of people who can beat thanos and apocalypse n ? like that..

is this little ? ? or something??... dude really can just change reality to what he wants... time travel, create entire universes in his pocket..... and just do whatever his imagination wants it to??

like seriously... has he ever taken an L?

is he truly the ultimate character in Marvel??

i mean if you can create an universe...that basically makes you ? ....right?

Comments

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Dupac
    edited July 2012
    Options
    thats sue and reeds kid right?

yeah, that lil ? is like, the baby from the incredibles....

a human utility belt...

? him.

yo that was the funniest cartoon short i've ever watched in my life... watching the incredibles movie after watching that short is like 100times funnier....
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
  • Dupac
    Options
    ? miss incredible had to be like ? heaven..

"yea babe...make your ass phatter.....phatter......make your waist smaller.....perfect....perfect......"
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
  • Dupac
    Options
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
  • evoljeanyes
    evoljeanyes Members Posts: 3,740 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Franklin is a kid mostly...he gets his ass whooped because he can't harness his powers but in his adult carnations ain't nobody ? with him at all. He is the most unfuckwitable marvel character
  • Dupac
    Options
    Franklin is a kid mostly...he gets his ass whooped because he can't harness his powers but in his adult carnations ain't nobody ? with him at all. He is the most unfuckwitable marvel character

Lawd......
  • jaxn
    jaxn Members Posts: 1,819 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I don't recall young franklin ever getting his ass whooped by anyone. considering he's a child, its not like he's thrown into the battlefield often..he may have seen more fighting when he was with Power Pack but nothing like getting owned or beaten. He's usually the one coming to the rescue actually
  • jaxn
    Options
    there are a few reality warpers in Marvel, just not many that are on Franklin's level without being some sort of cosmic entity or abstract.
  • evoljeanyes
    evoljeanyes Members Posts: 3,740 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I mean ? like getting snatched up and kidnapped because he couldn't control or was forced to harness his powers.
  • MorganFreemanKing
    MorganFreemanKing Members Posts: 4,282 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    there are a few reality warpers but apparently not many of those are capable of doing so on a cosmic scale

• dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options
    some comic book character be having OD power
  • iron man1
    iron man1 Members Posts: 29,989 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    didnt he get approached by the tribunal to join them as well?
  • CottonCitySlim
    CottonCitySlim Members Posts: 7,063 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Man i dunno hope summers is close to joining him on the ? o thon roller coastter logic marvel uses.

Because franklin is a mutant she can use his powers
  • jaxn
    Options
    Hope is a special character..she may turn out to be the phoenix incarnate.
  • CottonCitySlim
    CottonCitySlim Members Posts: 7,063 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I dont like her....as of now she is too powerful
  • SunflowaSeeds
    SunflowaSeeds Members Posts: 12,210 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Word, when they are to powerful its kinda like... Okaaaay
  • nawledge_god
    nawledge_god Members Posts: 5,622 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

He Might Be More Powerful Than Galan At Full Power But Hes Is Far From The Most Unfuckwitable

• jaxn
    Options
    some writers can create good stories with over powered characters, however its rarely seen..I believe the Thanos mini from a few years ago was done well..it provided an interesting story around Thanos and respected his powerlevels..every once in awhile, you'll get a good Surfer storyline when he isn't dumbed down to just blast blast blast, smack...Franklin's fights aren't that bad because he's usually dealing with some uber threat, like in his recent encounter with the Mad Celestials..
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    jaxn wrote: »
    some writers can create good stories with over powered characters, however its rarely seen..I believe the Thanos mini from a few years ago was done well..it provided an interesting story around Thanos and respected his powerlevels..every once in awhile, you'll get a good Surfer storyline when he isn't dumbed down to just blast blast blast, smack...Franklin's fights aren't that bad because he's usually dealing with some uber threat, like in his recent encounter with the Mad Celestials..

Actually, Marvel is good at handling super powerful characters, mostly because their Earth and Cosmic groups are so separated. The power scale for Cosmic Marvel is much higher than Marvel Earth, so it's kinda easy to set up a threat where very powerful heroes are challenged. In fact, more often than not, the problem isn't handling the powerful heroes correctly. Where they usually screw up is in how they handle the villains or antagonists. The most obvious example of this is Galactus who they constantly use as a plot to device to demonstrate the power of various heroes and new characters.

• jaxn
    Options
    With the first Annihilation Wave arc, Marvel began to bring about a new era of cosmic stories..that was probably the best cosmic story since IG, but they haven't really followed up on that trend as of late..They had potential with Nova and GotG (which is still good though) but they didn't really delve much further into it..Surfer suffers from bad writing more than anything. It's hard to write a compelling story about him when writers appear to not know his history or just not creative enough with his abilities..Thanos Imperative was done well though. It showcased his cunning and also showed his power level in a respectable manner given the villians in that arc.
  • Sour-Cream
    Sour-Cream Members Posts: 6,474 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Might well throw ? in the storyline with these abilities.