What Goes Around Comes Around

Options
Bully_Pulpit
Bully_Pulpit Members Posts: 5,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited July 2012 in For The Grown & Sexy
Lets judge the validity of this statement, its a saying thats been around for how many years but is it actually true? Is it some type of universal law that exists in our reality? IMO it aint. Ive seen evil or bad if you will, people step on toes on they way to top without consequence and seen a ton of instances when bad things happen to good people. Is idea of karma a thing or just another "idea" that keeps people in a certain mind frame of decision making?

Comments

• Kushington
    Kushington Members Posts: 8,011 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2012
    Options
    Theres no such thing as karma
  • HafBayked
    HafBayked Members Posts: 16,248 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    depends on the person i guess....that ? is real in my life....to the point where i get nervous when im doing good....like i know some ? up ? is about to happen....and it does, every time.....i've payed dearly for any and all dirt i've ever done...and its prolly not finished yet
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I dont believe in karma. Its something ? say when they get cheated.
  • Bussy_Getta
    Bussy_Getta Members Posts: 37,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    No such thing.
  • Louis Cipher
    Louis Cipher Members Posts: 4,020 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    HAF BAYKED wrote: »
    depends on the person i guess....that ? is real in my life....to the point where i get nervous when im doing good....like i know some ? up ? is about to happen....and it does, every time.....i've payed dearly for any and all dirt i've ever done...and its prolly not finished yet

bruh...thats simply called life. if you wait long enough; something bad will always happen...and so will good things...its not magic...
    Max-b wrote: »
    I dont believe in karma. Its something ? say when they get cheated.

this right chea
    No such thing.

and this
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Thats dumb that like saying your gona run into somebody you havent seen in a long time...of course you are..

Bad things are gona happen in your life regardless you just cant be a crybaby ? about it
  • Bully_Pulpit
    Options
    Mannnn my mom always used to talk about how this one and that one was gonna get theirs that screwed her over in life. Im thinking like, so you waiting on the satisfaction of these ppl downfall that may never come smh, sometimes you gotta handle that ? yourself specially if you holding on to it like that. ? karma.
  • Louis Cipher
    Louis Cipher Members Posts: 4,020 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Mannnn my mom always used to talk about how this one and that one was gonna get theirs that screwed her over in life. Im thinking like, so you waiting on the satisfaction of these ppl downfall that may never come smh, sometimes you gotta handle that ? yourself specially if you holding on to it like that. ? karma.

and the ? is so arbitrary too...

people get cheated on...the person that cheated on'em get in a car wreck...

the cheatee "see thats karma"....lol
  • HafBayked
    Options

bruh...thats simply called life. if you wait long enough; something bad will always happen...and so will good things...its not magic...

its not the good or bad things that happen....but more so the timing of it....everytime i gain something, i simultaneously lose something, no matter what.....and a lot of i've done has come back to me in the exact same way, when i least expected it.....*shrugs*
  • Bully_Pulpit
    Options

its not the good or bad things that happen....but more so the timing of it....everytime i gain something, i simultaneously lose something, no matter what.....and a lot of i've done has come back to me in the exact same way, when i least expected it.....*shrugs*

Iight name something then, something little
  • Kushington
    Options

But look at it another way.....everytime you gain something, do you make a bad or risky decision afterwards that leads to you losing something?
  • MARIO_DRO
    MARIO_DRO Members Posts: 14,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    YOU MIGHT NOT CALL IT KARMA, BUT WHAT YOU PUT OUT DOES COME BACK...

YOU DO GOOD, AND DO GOOD BY PEOPLE, THAT ? WILL COME BACK TO HELP YOU...

U DO DIRT AND DIRT GONE COME BACK ON YOU...
  • Kushington
    edited July 2012
    Options

Thats not karma though

Thats simple common knowledge

If i go around shooting at ? , robbin ? , and fightin everybody, Im sure theres gonna be alot of people who want to do bad things to me, and bad things will happen because of all the negative energy I created

If I help people and do things for people, then theres more people who are willing to help me if i need it, because of all the positive energy i created

But if i dont do anything good or bad to people, good and bad things still happen.
  • Bussy_Getta
    Options
    Y'all some superstitious ass ? B.
  • Bully_Pulpit
    Options

Ok so what about intent? Say you had jokes on somebody really bad to the point where they wanted to take they own life and they did. Your intentions was just to ? jokes light heartedly so does that come back too, even if your intent wasnt to harm? I get what your saying though.
  • HafBayked
    Options

aight like if i were to hit a lick today for 5 racks....i guarantee sumn gone happen tomorrow thats gone eat that ? up....whether it be car accident, somebody go to jail, anything....thats just how the ? happens to me....call it what u want....the day after i got my new job my girl got in a fight with a neighbor, broke the lil fence around my porch, i had to check the girls b/f, and had the police in my face twice that day....
  • Bussy_Getta
    Options
    That aint karma breh thats called wifing up a hood rat :- ?
  • Bully_Pulpit
    Options

aight like if i were to hit a lick today for 5 racks....i guarantee sumn gone happen tomorrow thats gone eat that ? up....whether it be car accident, somebody go to jail, anything....thats just how the ? happens to me....call it what u want....the day after i got my new job my girl got in a fight with a neighbor, broke the lil fence around my porch, i had to check the girls b/f, and had the police in my face twice that day....

yeah but are you going to explore the fact that your bringing that energy into your circle, you already admitted that if something "good" happens you expect some thing "bad" is going to happen. Isnt that just a self fulfilling prophecy?
  • Bodhi
    Bodhi Members Posts: 7,932 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2012
    Options
  • Bussy_Getta
    Options
    Jada Ross?!?!?!^^^^^^^^^^^
  • HafBayked
    Options
    That aint karma breh thats called wifing up a hood rat :- ?

haha....but if it wasnt her it would have been sumn else.....just like how i didnt catch that dope charge until my daughter was born.....i was doing waaaay more ? before then and slid thru....she comes along and i get u.s. marshals at my job, arresting me for a deal that went down the year before...

yeah but are you going to explore the fact that your bringing that energy into your circle, you already admitted that if something "good" happens you expect some thing "bad" is going to happen. Isnt that just a self fulfilling prophecy?

yea i feel u mane....it could be me just thinking that ? up....anyway, whatever the ? may be, thats why i've always felt like karma was real....but whatever
  • texas409
    texas409 Members Posts: 20,854 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i used to believe in it but i figured it out that when you dont focus on it then it wont focus on you
  • texas409
    texas409 Members Posts: 20,854 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i used to believe in it but i figured it out that when you dont focus on it then it wont focus on you if it stays out my way ill stay out if its
  • Meta_Conscious
    Meta_Conscious Members Posts: 26,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    U sed to belee in dat ? ... but look around and you'll see there is no balance...
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options