The 13 Most Evil U.S. Government Experiments on Humans...

Options
Bully_Pulpit
Bully_Pulpit Members Posts: 5,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited July 2012 in The Social Lounge
According to ranker.com. Im not going claim that I know the validity of all of these stories, there are only a few that Ive known of that were disclosed by CIA documents that were declassified. Anyway on to the list.
The U.S. Government has been caught conducting an insane amount of vile, inhumane and grisly experiments on humans without their consent and often without their knowledge. So in light of recent news of the U.S. infecting Guatemalans with STDs, here are the 13 most evil, for lack of a better word, cases of human-testing as conducted by the United States of America. Get ready to become one of those conspiracy theory nuts, because after this list, you will never fully trust your government again.

1.Mind Control, Child Abuse - Project MKULTRA, Subproject 68
project-mkultra-subproject-68-photo-u1.jpg
This is the stuff of nightmares.

The CIA-ran Project MKULTRA paid Dr. Donald Ewen Cameron for Subproject 68, which would be experiments involving mind-altering substances. The entire goal of the project was to probe examination into methods of influencing and controlling the mind and being able to extract information from resisting minds.

So in order to accomplish this, the doctor took patients admitted to his Allen Memorial Institute in Montreal and conducted "therapy" on them. The patients were mostly taken in for issues like bi-polar depression and anxiety disorders. The treatment they received was life-altering and scarring.

In the period he was paid for (1957 - 1964) Cameron administered electroconvulsive therapy at 30-40 times the normal power. He would put patients into a drug-induced coma for months on-end and playback tapes of simple statements or repetitive noises over and over again.

The victims forgot how to talk, forgot about their parents, and suffered serious amnesia.

And all of this was performed on Canadian citizens because the CIA wasn’t willing to risk such operations on Americans.

To ensure that the project remained funded, Cameron, in one scheme, took his experiments upon admitted children and in one situation had the child engage in sex with high-ranking government officials and film it.

He and other MKULTRA officers would blackmail the officials to ensure more funding.

Im going to post a few and yall can go read the article

Comments

• Bully_Pulpit
    Options
    4.Deadly Chemical Sprays on American Cities
    Showing once again that the U.S. always tends to test out worse-case scenarios by getting to them first and with the advent of biochemical warfare in the mid 20th century, the Army, CIA and government conducted a series of warfare simulations upon American cities to see how the effects would play out in the event of an actual chemical attack.

They conducted the following air strikes/naval attacks:

- The CIA released a whooping cough virus on Tampa Bay, using boats, and so caused a whooping cough epidemic. 12 people died.

- The Navy sprayed San Francisco with bacterial pathogens and in consequence many citizens developed pneumonia.

- Upon Savannah, GA and Avon Park, FL, the army released millions of mosquitoes in the hopes they would spread yellow fever and dengue fever. The swarm left Americans struggling with fevers, typhoid, respiratory problems, and the worst, stillborn children.

Even worse was that after the swarm, the Army came in disguised as public health workers. Their secret intention the entire time they were giving aid to the victims was to study and chart-out the long term effects of all the illnesses they were suffering.
  • Bully_Pulpit
    Options
    13.Tuskegee
    The recent uncovering of the US exposing Guatemalans to syphilis brings back to mind this infamous study. In between 1932 and 1972, researchers recruited 400 black share-croppers in Tuskegee, Alabama to study the natural progression of syphilis.

But the scientists never told the men they had syphilis. Instead, they went around believing that they were being treated for "bad blood" disease as researchers used them to find out the extent of syphilis symptoms and effects.

In 1947, penicillin became the standard cure for syphilis. But along with withholding information about the disease, scientists also "forgot" to tell their subjects that what they were being treated for had a cure. And so the study continued for nearly 30 years more.

Once it was discovered, the backlash to the study was so fierce that President Bill Clinton made formal apology, stating he was sorry that the government "orchestrated a study that was so racist". Sadly enough, it would be horrific, but one of the more docile evil human experiments ever conducted by the U.S. Government.
    ranker.com/list/the-13-most-evil-u-s-government-experiments-on-humans/robert-wabash?page=1
  • BelovedAfeni
    BelovedAfeni Members Posts: 8,647 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    sometimes i dont want to even know all the ? my country is involved in.

the worst part is we say so much about some one else and forget about our atrocities
  • Bully_Pulpit
    Options
    sometimes i dont want to even know all the ? my country is involved in.

the worst part is we say so much about some one else and forget about our atrocities

You still overseas?
  • BelovedAfeni
    BelovedAfeni Members Posts: 8,647 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • ChromaStoned
    ChromaStoned Members Posts: 938 ✭✭✭
    Options
    but apparently its more horrendous-hideous-atrocious-and vile to do it to other countrys ppl so-yeah
  • aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I grew up in Tuskegee... that ? was so ? up. Folk suffer to this day. My great uncle who passed in 08 refused to go to the doctor cuz of that ?
  • Neophyte Wolfgang
    Neophyte Wolfgang Members Posts: 4,169 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Oh yet most people trust most of that the goverment says....
  • heyslick
    heyslick Members Posts: 1,179
    Options
    I Am Jay ? wrote: »

I Love my Country, but fear my government. I still wouldn't trade it for any other countries way of governing. BTW until I came to this place/site I used to think that overall most people do like the government & most minorities don't truly hate and resent white people - unfortunately that doesn't really seem to be the truth - I just don't feel/believe all this dormant hatred is gonna stay dormant much longer - America will implode in the very near future,IMO before the end of this year.

• Inglewood_B
    Inglewood_B Members Posts: 12,246 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    heyslick wrote: »
    I Am Jay ? wrote: »

I Love my Country, but fear my government. I still wouldn't trade it for any other countries way of governing. BTW until I came to this place/site I used to think that overall most people do like the government & most minorities don't truly hate and resent white people - unfortunately that doesn't really seem to be the truth - I just don't feel/believe all this dormant hatred is gonna stay dormant much longer - America will implode in the very near future,IMO before the end of this year.

no we just hate you back. yall started it
  • loch121
    loch121 Members Posts: 12,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • loch121
    loch121 Members Posts: 12,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @heyslick aw man i feel so bad for the whiteman.Poor guys
  • water ur seeds
    water ur seeds Members Posts: 17,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2012
    Options
    i watched a documentary on the discovery or history channel, called something like true stories: bourne supremacy... and it included the mk ultra experiments, was crazy... the bourne movies are based on real story...
  • plocc
    plocc Members Posts: 921 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    My father who was korean war veteran from the us army once told me that once we the civilian public are shown something on tv as far as military, espionage, new weapons, covert cia actions or surveillance technics, its probably been around twenty years. If you check, they had a version of mobile phones since ww 2. Yeah they were bulky and cumbersome but they had them. Nothing the government does suprises me.
  • heyslick
    Options
    plocc wrote: »
    My father who was korean war veteran from the us army once told me that once we the civilian public are shown something on tv as far as military, espionage, new weapons, covert cia actions or surveillance technics, its probably been around twenty years. If you check, they had a version of mobile phones since ww 2. Yeah they were bulky and cumbersome but they had them. Nothing the government does suprises me.

Oh really - ? well then your father must be really really really old. Fyi the actual Korean War ended in the very early fifties

• heyslick
    Options
    FYI

Answer
    The Korean War:
    Started June 25, 1950 and ended in Panmunjom on July 27 1953
    Answer
    Although the war ended there was no winner. June 25th, 1950--July 27th, 1953
    Answer
    The Korean "War" was not a war, it was a U.N.-sponsored police action and is more properly called the Korean Conflict. And it did not "end" -- there is a more or less permanent cease-fire but no formal terms for ending the conflict were finalized.
  • whar
    whar Members Posts: 347 ✭✭✭
    Options
    The fact the US actually did all of these seem immaterial. As for the CIA and whooping cough we find this...

http://metabunk.org/threads/630-Debunked-CIA-s-whooping-cough-experiment-in-1955-kills-12-people
  • heyslick
    Options

Fyi

The Founding Fathers who created the U.S. government were deeply distrustful of the centralized power Obama seems to worship. They had had enough of the beneficent big government of George III. Obama notwithstanding, government does not create wealth. Government collects wealth, redistributes wealth, consumes wealth. However in this new era of Obama - the government will take care of everyone and spread the wealth around & be fair -- WOW!

• northside7
    northside7 Members Posts: 25,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Any religious folks on here?
  • plocc
    plocc Members Posts: 921 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Excuse me for not being technical and calling it a conflict. I knew everything you just typed. I didnt know I was back in school homie. But you knew exactly what I was talking bout.
  • heyslick
    Options
    Excuse me for not being technical and calling it a conflict. I knew everything you just typed. I didnt know I was back in school homie. But you knew exactly what I was talking bout.

Spewing facts speak for themselves - Imo I'd rather get something right to start with, than to go thru life thinking I really know what I'm talking 'bout.