Is A Taser or Pepper Spray A Viable Option of Self Defense For A Man?

Options

Comments

• AZTG
    AZTG Members Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2012
    Options
    this ? is funny as ? . I can picture it. Someone approaches some of these cats and tries to fight them, and these dudes run to their pockets and pull out a pepper spray while everyone watching. funny as hell yo. I would love to be one of the people there watching so I can call everyone and make fun of the person for pulling out the pepper spray. it would be jokes for days.
  • Desi_416
    Desi_416 Members Posts: 724 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ^^ u kno u can beat a ? ass bad enough and cuz u use pepper spray or a taser u can get attempted murder..

you know if you get a good lawyer that weak ass attempted murder can be knocked down to an assault with a weapon or even less
  • damobb2deep
    damobb2deep Members Posts: 19,972 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Desi_416 wrote: »
    ^^ u kno u can beat a ? ass bad enough and cuz u use pepper spray or a taser u can get attempted murder..

you know if you get a good lawyer that weak ass attempted murder can be knocked down to an assault with a weapon or even less

u got @ least 8 stacks 4 a lawyer?
  • damobb2deep
    Options
    ^^ the irony...

of what, sir

yo name... and that post
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • damobb2deep
    Options
    the real irony is taking firearm advice from the ? (dathroat2deep) that said a shotguns pump is also its trigger mechanism...
    get off my ? ... n I ain't say the pump was da trigger.. u ? need 2 read..

• [Deleted User]
    Options
  • HafBayked
    HafBayked Members Posts: 16,248 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? would have a person asking the victim for help.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f__EintzF74

ahh haaa!....damn
  • Desi_416
    Options

u got @ least 8 stacks 4 a lawyer?

as a matter of fact I do, always have legal money stashed aside, plus I work as a paralegal, I ever get draped up on some ? I'm good...like Jay said "chains is cool to cop, but most important are lawyer fees."

and you know the best part of my "8 stacks" I ain't have to suck a ? to get it

• jay83
    jay83 Members Posts: 5,490 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    When I was 12, my cousin used Raid on another dude attacked him out of nowhere. He was coming home from Home Depot and dude got Raid to the face. lol. I dont know the effects but dude went down to the ground. Hell, he even went to down to the back position like a dead roach would while wiping his eyes, but got right back up and ran away with the quickness.

• damobb2deep
    Options
    like I said pump operated... not that it was da trigger lol

@desi lol I musta struck a nerve with dat post n dat thread cuz when I ? somebody off they bring dat ? up like i'm posta not kno what I said or they exaggerate what I said... dude i'm sorry 4 ? u off lol.. it's jus da net...
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
  • damobb2deep
    Options
    lol @ thulsa... ? u must be bored if u tryna troll me... smh
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
  • Desi_416
    Options

@desi lol I musta struck a nerve with dat post n dat thread cuz when I ? somebody off they bring dat ? up like i'm posta not kno what I said or they exaggerate what I said... dude i'm sorry 4 ? u off lol.. it's jus da net...

you did not make me angry, actually a motha ? like you disgusts me, and I don't even know you but what I do is what you have chosen to put out there on a public forum, you, I, and the rest of the IC knows that you would suck ? for 10g's.....that's disgusting b.
  • Desi_416
    Options
    careful desi.... he'll give you the kiss of death...

that ? nasty dunny....ewwwwww...can't even joke about that, these flower boys these days are disgusting
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
  • MC The Rapper
    MC The Rapper Members Posts: 8,140 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    options are always good plus the chances of you shooting someone in self defense and getting away with it while being black are low. the police might shoot you at the scene and you were just protecting yourself. Plus guns are loud pepper spray and tazers are not.
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
  • damobb2deep
    Options

you did not make me angry, actually a motha ? like you disgusts me, and I don't even know you but what I do is what you have chosen to put out there on a public forum, you, I, and the rest of the IC knows that you would suck ? for 10g's.....that's disgusting b.

lol actually i wont...
  • damobb2deep
    Options
    damobb2deep should go reinvent himself over at tha corner...

seems to be a rest haven for ? and fakes...
    unfortutnately for him tho... there some ? there that will do him worse then he gets done here.

again this ? aint that serious... u actin like i care what a person from ( where eva da ? u from) think bout me? i will neva meet u in real life.. and if i did im pretty sure yo tone would be different... the ? is gettin petty... ? ima laugh like a muthafucka if u younger then 23 or older then 28...
  • haute
    haute Members Posts: 11,581 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2012
    Options
    I can only recall one man who had pepper spray

He also had a belly button ring

He was strange
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
  • Allah_U_Akbar
    Allah_U_Akbar Members Posts: 11,150 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    haute wrote: »

He was strange

Did he wear makeup, high-heeled, thigh-high boots and bikini briefs?

Were his initials P.R.N.?

• haute
    haute Members Posts: 11,581 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    haute wrote: »

He was strange[/b]

Did he wear makeup, high-heeled, thigh-high boots and bikini briefs?

Were his initials P.R.N.?
    no but strange enough those were his wife's initials