What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

Wackest label in hip-hop?

genocidecuttergenocidecutter Posts: 17,825 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited July 2012 in The Reason
What label do you think puts out the wackest music?
Gives us back images in sigs

Replies

• genocidecuttergenocidecutter Posts: 17,825 ✭✭✭✭✭
    antarticp wrote: »
    what ever labels is releasing cashout stuff, waka stuff & gucci stuff oh and future stuff ... which i think are all either E1 or Asylum records stuff ........... :(

The would be bricksquad for the Waka stuff
  • Lou_CypherLou_Cypher Make Reasonable Choices. H. E. Double Hockey SticksPosts: 52,498 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Psychopathic, Brick Squad, Bad Boy (at the moment), Young Money, Cash Money, oh so many.
    genocidecuttermanofmorehouse
  • AmotekunAmotekun Posts: 7,820 ✭✭✭✭✭
    THis thread would be better served by pointing out which labels are puttin out dope material. 80% of current mainstream rap is wack 19% is tolerable. 1% I probably havent heard to make a judgement.
    tumblr_mob49dKdjE1r0bbnbo1_500.gif
    tumblr_mljib4JBUr1s5xurzo1_500.gif

genocidecutter*~queenbee~*
  • BodhiBodhi Posts: 7,932 ✭✭✭✭✭
    So So Def
    “Empty your mind, be formless. Shapeless, like water. If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle and it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot, it becomes the teapot. Now, water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend.”
    -- Bruce Lee
    Lou_Cypher
  • StillFaggyAFStillFaggyAF Queer LGBT CommunityPosts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Right now? Brick Squad

LvbxPzB.gif

tumblr_nhmcjbdFri1snb2l4o5_r1_500.gif
    full?d=1430459989

genocidecutter
  • P. TownP. Town Posts: 27,306 ✭✭✭✭✭
    YMCMB and Shady
    tompetrez3 wrote: »
    All this talk about y'all mamas being 30s and 40s kinda lowkey turning me on. I want to hit somebody mama off the IC real talk. I'm a fuck around and end up one of y'all niggas stepdad sitting around in a wife beater taking my frustrations with Jay Z out on y'all with a belt.
    genocidecutter
  • StillFaggyAFStillFaggyAF Queer LGBT CommunityPosts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Shady is also wack

LvbxPzB.gif

tumblr_nhmcjbdFri1snb2l4o5_r1_500.gif
    full?d=1430459989

• lamontbdclamontbdc 16th & UPosts: 18,824 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's just yelawolf and slaughterhouse on shady? I do like slaughterhouse though all the singles they have dropped have been garbage yelawolf album was trash
    genocidecutterLou_Cypher
  • freshb651freshb651 Posts: 8,240 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Jones Experience/Ill Will
    twentyfivelighters
  • Lou_CypherLou_Cypher Make Reasonable Choices. H. E. Double Hockey SticksPosts: 52,498 ✭✭✭✭✭
    freshb651 wrote: »
    The Jones Experience/Ill Will

God damn did that shit even lift off the ground? i remember there was rumors of royce signing with jones experience but thank god it never happened

purpngoldgenocidecutter
    edited July 2012
    Lou Cypher wrote: »
    Psychopathic, Brick Squad, Bad Boy (at the moment), Young Money, Cash Money, oh so many.

They've dropped classics so no-sign. I agree with everyone else though
    Gucci Scott King
  • farrellfarrell Posts: 109
    Whatever that label is Jeezy had/has. Anything ever come of that?
  • Cutler 26 INT's LOL!Cutler 26 INT's LOL! Posts: 7,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Shady
  • LcnsdbyROYALTYLcnsdbyROYALTY King of Myself Posts: 13,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    So So Def

Seriously?? They haven't put out any thing in like 2 years.

Anyway I'ma go with YMCMB (UMG), MMG (IDJ/WMG)
    genocidecutter
    chiyosuke wrote: »
    So So Def

Seriously?? They haven't put out any thing in like 2 years.

Anyway I'ma go with YMCMB (UMG), MMG (IDJ/WMG)

I wonder how Jermaine Dupri eating now?
  • antarticpantarticp Posts: 8,688 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2012
    what ever labels is releasing cashout stuff, waka stuff & gucci stuff oh and future stuff ... which i think are all either E1 or Asylum records stuff ........... :(

bricksquad is the label/brand but they dont distribute the music .... its either atlantic or asylum forcing that GAR BAGE on the masses ......

genocidecutter
  • antarticpantarticp Posts: 8,688 ✭✭✭✭✭
    lamontbdc wrote: »
    It's just yelawolf and slaughterhouse on shady? I do like slaughterhouse though all the singles they have dropped have been garbage yelawolf album was trash

yeah im rooting for slaughter too but i have the same thought i aint really heard too much that i fuck with just yet but im checking for the dudes !!!
  • gunot_killagunot_killa Posts: 1,330
    Blacc Wallstreet aka Wacc Wallstreet
    G Unit Crip 4 Life
    bangadoshish.jpg
  • usmarin3usmarin3 Posts: 38,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Colipark music

Vic
    Soulja Boy
    Ying Yang
    etc
    banksy-gifs-graffiti.gif
    I believe in L.O.V.E.......Lots Of Vagina Ev[/b]eryday.
    purpngoldGucci Scott King
  • P. TownP. Town Posts: 27,306 ✭✭✭✭✭

bricksquad is the label but they dont distribute the music .... its either atlantic or asylum forcing that GAR BAGE on the masses ......

Ya'll need to stop using the excuse that these labels are forcing that music on us and just deal with the fact that people like it
    tompetrez3 wrote: »
    All this talk about y'all mamas being 30s and 40s kinda lowkey turning me on. I want to hit somebody mama off the IC real talk. I'm a fuck around and end up one of y'all niggas stepdad sitting around in a wife beater taking my frustrations with Jay Z out on y'all with a belt.
  • Texasmaniac409Texasmaniac409 Posts: 356 ✭✭✭
    YMCMB, whatever wack ass label wack ass soulja boy owns.
    1996346_o.gif
    tumblr_lrot0ziUpp1qdg9cho1_500.gif
    tumblr_m63mqzjwmL1ryknyro1_500.gif
    genocidecutter
  • usmarin3usmarin3 Posts: 38,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rap like bricksquad and most these other squads are popular for the same reason why disco was popular, it's shitty and flossy music that sounds good in the club. The club drives most of this music out today, music is build around catchy beats, catchy hooks, and simple lyrics as possible.
    banksy-gifs-graffiti.gif
    I believe in L.O.V.E.......Lots Of Vagina Ev[/b]eryday.
    purpngoldGucci Scott KingsoulbrotherJYo79