The Realest ? I've Ever Heard A White Man Say

skpjr78
skpjr78 Members Posts: 7,311 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited July 2012 in For The Grown & Sexy
The ignorance of white America never ceases to amaze me. Whats funny is how their hate and ignorance always has a way of boomeranging on them and exploding in their face. This white dude sums up all of the hate white America has for Obama and slaps them in the face with their own ignorance.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RUtDqKu7tDU&feature=related

Comments

• Bussy_Getta
    Bussy_Getta Members Posts: 37,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Some black ? ? his ? .
  • lamontbdc
    lamontbdc Members Posts: 18,824 ✭✭✭✭✭
    A-? -Men. This is the EXACT thing I was saying on the "Social Lounge" section of this board and the proof is there if they haven't deleted on some ? -Mod ? .

It's the same ? thing I was sayin. Regan and them ? the economy and now all of a sudden Barack did something so bad in 3 years and now everything today is all his fault? Yea ight!

? all that anti-government ? becuz when your family is starving and u need some Food Stamps u won't be complaining then! Y'all stay outta the voting process and give Romney a better chance to win. They already tryna take the vote from us but yet it's still ? The Government and ? Obama? U ? is stuuu-pid

You can't tell whitey ? about Reagan. they think he was ?
  • Kushington
    Kushington Members Posts: 8,011 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Some black ? ? his ? .

Nah he babblin about some redneck crackas he met down south and how they feel about the ? president, he supposedly shut em down, so now he wears black tees and tinted sunglasses in DC
  • Kushington
    edited July 2012
    So what do his clothes have to do with anything?

~ another uneducated muthafucka~

I would guarantee Im more educated than you.

But if you were referring to yourself as being uneducated, let me inform you of something: crackas wear black to show theyre "down"
  • God-I_Am_Ether
    God-I_Am_Ether Members Posts: 3,409
    That was some real ? .

INB4 but he said ? .
  • Bussy_Getta
    Bussy_Getta Members Posts: 37,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kushington wrote: »
    Some black ? ? his ? .

Nah he babblin about some redneck crackas he met down south and how they feel about the ? president, he supposedly shut em down, so now he wears black tees and tinted sunglasses in DC
    Well as you can tell I didnt watch :(
  • God-I_Am_Ether
    When you say "Their hate" are you referring to the white people that voted for him and the ones that will vote for him again?

Just asking.
  • CapitalB
    CapitalB Members Posts: 24,556 ✭✭✭✭✭
    street smarts >>>> book smarts

jus sayin..
  • CapitalB
  • God-I_Am_Ether
    Which books makes a person smart?
  • Lurker6
    Lurker6 Members Posts: 4,508 ✭✭✭✭✭
    damn he ether'd them
  • Kushington
    @kush

Book smarts, street smarts, or both?

IDK breh.

I can break down a pound and sell it in a half a day, and I have a bachelors degree, so whatever you wanna that, its cool with me
  • Kushington
  • skpjr78
    over_? wrote: »
    When you say "Their hate" are you referring to the white people that voted for him and the ones that will vote for him again?

Just asking.

im referring to the hate that is at the core of this society. the same hate that led the author of the decleration of independce to be a slaveowner. the same hate that led the descendents of the pilgrims to ? , ethicnically cleanse, and steal the land of the people who fed their forefathers. that hate is at the core of the american experience and it manifest itself in every american one way or another whether you voted for against obama. even the whites who voted for obama and were hoping for a post racial america cant escape the hate that is at the core of this society.

• A1000MILES
    A1000MILES Members, Writer Posts: 13,287 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Woah..."Suck my ? wit blood in the tip"?...Too graphic, cuh...Bring it back...
  • CapitalB
    *mobile lol* @ "yeah" hahahaha
  • kzzl
    kzzl Members Posts: 7,548 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2012
    Video title is misleading, in a clever front page headline kind of way. His point was folks having common sense with politics, not that black men are the superior race.
  • God-I_Am_Ether
    So is society>>>>>individual

Or

Individual>>>>>>>society?
  • skpjr78
    edited July 2012
    over_? wrote: »
    So is society>>>>>individual

Or

Individual>>>>>>>society?

the norms of society are set by the individuals. the individuals who shaped this society were blood thirsty money hungry savages who would do anything to gain wealth and power. once they had the wealth and the power there were no limits to what they would do to keep that wealth and power. its all about the golden rule. he who has the gold makes the rules.

look at what cortez and the conciquistidors did in this hemisphere. look at what the slave traders and indian killers did. all of this took place at the beginning of this society. these individuals from colombus, to de soto, to custer set the foundation on which this society was built. its just unforntunate that these dispicable humans, if you want to call them that, had their actions replucated for centuries and now we have a society in which a simple night at the movies can end in mass murder.

to answer your question in the western world in which we live individual>>>society b/c individuals create and shape society. its just unforntunate that this society was based on evil europeans who were willing to take wealth and power at any and all costs. and now look at the society in which we live.
  • juan travolta
    juan travolta Members Posts: 2,917 ✭✭✭✭✭
    lol the good ole boys aka the average white racist male.

• can'tyoutell
    can'tyoutell Members Posts: 1,370 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2012
    Since you're half white Pico, I hereby declare you hot wifeable. This is not a declaration that can be overturned. Can't wait to see you in amateur cuckold videos lol.
  • loch121
    loch121 Members Posts: 12,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yall should have really peeped what he said.He ethered all white racists
  • Dr.Chemix
    Dr.Chemix Members Posts: 11,816 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • unspoken_respect
    unspoken_respect Members Posts: 9,821 ✭✭✭✭✭