Rick Ross ft Dr. Dre and Jay-Z 3 Kings (Music Video)

StillFaggyAF
StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited July 2012 in The Reason

Comments

• genocidecutter
    genocidecutter Members Posts: 17,825 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Now only if Dre could finish Detox
  • StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    EmM HoLLa. wrote: »
    Love the fact that got my ? Max Biggavel in here.. Love the fact Hov shouted him out..

Gotta admit that was a hot line
  • lamontbdc
    lamontbdc Members Posts: 18,824 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • IceBergTaylor
    IceBergTaylor Members Posts: 19,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • idoitforhiphop10
    idoitforhiphop10 Members Posts: 5,973 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Like the visuals.
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    damn when im coming through rrrrrrrrrrrm
  • bignorm
    bignorm Members Posts: 5,410 ✭✭✭✭✭
    lol at Fat Ross
  • YamoleySensei
    YamoleySensei Members Posts: 8,508 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ? ass Dre, ? that ?
    lol @ Jay writing a better verse for him than himself
  • DOPEdweebz
    DOPEdweebz Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator
    edited July 2012
    when I'm coming thru ...Rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrram... its just .. different.. /:)
  • LcnsdbyROYALTY
    LcnsdbyROYALTY Members Posts: 13,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I just noticed Dre used that headphone line twice >_> Did Ross really write this gabage ass ? ??
  • LcnsdbyROYALTY
    Only redeeming part of this "video"

3kingzass.jpg
  • blackbloc
    blackbloc Members Posts: 3,502 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2012
    ? vid, ross need to stop being cheap, it takes money to make money. he needs to go kanye with the music video budget . at least max b in it
  • H-Rap 180
    H-Rap 180 Members Posts: 15,452 ✭✭✭✭✭
    All these visuals are in-house Black & Latino videographers & editors for Maybach Films.

I tell these young aspiring artists that it's opportunities that extend beyond just being a rapper, it's better to learn multiple skills because we are in an era were we are taking more and more control of the culture and creating occupations for the people from our communities.

Powerful video.
  • LcnsdbyROYALTY
    edited July 2012
    H-Rap 180 wrote: »
    All these visuals are in-house Black & Latino videographers & editors for Maybach Films.

No one gives a ? , that doesn't make it any less a piece of ? and cheap.
    I tell these young aspiring artists that it's opportunities that extend beyond just being a rapper, it's better to learn multiple skills because we are in an era were we are taking more and more control of the culture and creating occupations for the people from our communities.

This, on tha other hand, I can agree with...
    Powerful video.

Not in tha least... Tha song sucked and now there's a "video" that sucks to accompany it. Whoopsie ? doo
  • H-Rap 180
    chiyosuke wrote: »

Powerful video.

Not in tha least... Tha song sucked and now there's a "video" that sucks to accompany it. Whoopsie ? doo

The fact that you disliked the song from jump and still forced yourself to watch a video for the song shows how Powerful the song is or how weak-minded you are. Which is it??

Kinda odd that you have more posts than anyone else in here in addition to posting screen-shots and Multi-quoting posts..all for a song and video you dislike.

You might not "give a ? " about Blacks & Latinos taking ownership of our culture in regards to the Visual aspects but people who are supporters of Black economic empowerment and Black/Latino entrepanuership within the culture are proud and supportive of the movement.
  • loch121
    loch121 Members Posts: 12,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This can't be the official video
  • LcnsdbyROYALTY
    edited July 2012

Powerful video.

The fact that you disliked the song from jump and still forced yourself to watch a video for the song shows how Powerful the song is or how weak-minded you are. Which is it??

Kinda odd that you have more posts than anyone else in here in addition to posting screen-shots and Multi-quoting posts..all for a song and video you dislike.

And this ? is ? rididng as a usual... First off, why is it a problem if I wanted to see tha video!? It's still (kinda, sorta, maybe) a free country so I can check out any video I want... ? it's free ain't it? Stupid muthfucka. U shoulda took them two L's and that one W I gave you and ran with it.
    You might not "give a ? " about Blacks & Latinos taking ownership of our culture in regards to the Visual aspects but people who are supporters of Black economic empowerment and Black/Latino entrepanuership within the culture are proud and supportive of the movement.

And this is why you're dumb as ? , I agreed with you on that one part you ignorant ? . Get your reading comprehension up and then come back and ? with me in here ? . I could've easily shut you up with tha fact that every dime this fraud ass, cheese honey bun eating ass, ? ? gets comes from a ? . I agree that Blacks and Latinos needa get money, but ? everything else you talkin bout.

• Tommy bilfiger
    Tommy bilfiger Members Posts: 22,675 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Powerful video.

Basically song is underwhelming trash and so is the video

• Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    I couldve made this video smh
  • H-Rap 180

Powerful video.

And this ? is ? rididng as a usual... First off, why is it a problem if I wanted to see tha video!? It's still (kinda, sorta, maybe) a free country so I can check out any video I want... ? it's free ain't it? Stupid muthfucka. U shoulda took them two L's and that one W I gave you and ran with it.

And this is why you're dumb as ? , I agreed with you on that one part you ignorant ? . Get your reading comprehension up and then come back and ? with me in here ? . I could've easily shut you up with tha fact that every dime this fraud ass, cheese honey bun eating ass, ? ? gets comes from a ? . I agree that Blacks and Latinos needa get money, but ? everything else you talkin bout.

No need to start talking about riding penises and celebrating Internet L's or W's; the only wins & loses are made in the real world not on a rap forum.

You seem very emotional and possibly unstable, I guess my insight on Black/Latino economic empowerment and how I take pride when our entrepanuers capitalize on opportunities to take control of different revenue streams upset you.

Some people have the ability to focus on the positives and the constructive and other focus on the negative and the destructive.
  • trilladelic
    trilladelic Members Posts: 4,457 ✭✭✭✭✭
    nominating jay for verse of the year..

i like the vid more than the song tho..
  • LcnsdbyROYALTY

Powerful video.

No need to start talking about riding penises and celebrating Internet L's or W's; the only wins & loses are made in the real world not on a rap forum.

And yet, this is exactly what you're doing. And ok, of Ross is winning is simply because he's cheating. Ross is the equivolent of pressing Up, Up, Down, Down, Left, Right, Left, Right, B, A, B, A

You seem very emotional and possibly unstable, I guess my insight on Black/Latino economic empowerment and how I take pride when our entrepanuers capitalize on opportunities to take control of different revenue streams upset you.

Don't put me in ur shoes... And once again you stupid ? , I AGREED with you on that part!!

Some people have the ability to focus on the positives and the constructive and other focus on the negative and the destructive.

Dude, that was a ? cop out if I've ever seen one. SMH. You basically called that ? a phony without me having to. Guilty conscious??
  • H-Rap 180
    @ChiaSuck

You allow your emotions to blind you and effect your ability to think rationally.

I never once mentioned Ross, I was talking about Spiff, Jon-J, DreFilms, and Shuta who operate and run MayBach Films.

If you think a rapper is a Cop then you need to boycott all the rappers who collab with Cops and hustle with Cops and co-sign Cops...you can start a petition, organize a march or go on a hunger-strike......or you can go online and vent about it but sadly your frustrations but the only thing that will be effected is your blood pressure.
  • JDSTAYWITIT
    JDSTAYWITIT Members Posts: 12,910 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Love the track .... ? so damn smooth

Banksy's ? Basquiat's
  • bkkbully
    bkkbully Members Posts: 2,221 ✭✭✭✭✭
    wouldn't dare say this video is powerful by any means...