"Homosexuality is ingrained in Black America" - Bill ORilly

KINGOFDAARCADE
KINGOFDAARCADE Members Posts: 4,379 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited August 2012 in R & R (Religion and Race)
"Homosexuality is ingrained in Black America. Every ghetto in America is full of thuggish males who are on the down low. Prisons full of blacks are a hot bed for ? activity. Many inmates leave prison and continue their homosexual ways on the streets, all while maintaining a gangster image. Black males have become so fixated on 'the black ? ' that its all they base their self esteem on. These are every day thugs that have children and girlfriends, and then secretly perform and/or receive ? on the down low"

paraphrasing what i heard on the radio. If that ? is true I'm glad I'm out the hood

Comments

• Allah_U_Akbar
    Allah_U_Akbar Members Posts: 11,150 ✭✭✭✭✭
    "Homosexuality is ingrained in Black America. Every ghetto in America is full of thuggish males who are on the down low. Prisons full of blacks are a hot bed for ? activity. Many inmates leave prison and continue their homosexual ways on the streets, all while maintaining a gangster image. Black males have become so fixated on 'the black ? ' that its all they base their self esteem on. These are every day thugs that have children and girlfriends, and then secretly perform and/or receive ? on the down low"

paraphrasing what i heard on the radio. If that ? is true I'm glad I'm out the hood
    I'm gonna need a direct quote (or link) or this just hearsay.
  • huey
    huey Members Posts: 11,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    you cant just post some inflammatory ish like that and be out, wheres that link to the broadcast
  • jono
    jono Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Who really cares?

Homosexuality exists in all cultures and as far as I know always has. O'Really as usual is just being his white-washed, ignorant self.

Nothing new here.
  • Allah_U_Akbar
    Allah_U_Akbar Members Posts: 11,150 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2012
    Oh and did he happen to mention the fact that gayness is ingrained in (and much more widely accepted) in White America?
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    How about it's not ingrained into a certain skin color but it is the mind in which homosexuality is. It is a natural thing, not a choice or joy ride someone takes.
  • focus
    focus Members Posts: 5,361 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yea, once homosexuality was proven to occur in nature, it threw all the "choice" and "ingrained in culture" stuff out the window.
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • akomax
    akomax Members Posts: 483 ✭✭✭
    gotta call cam ron for his ass !
  • illedout
    illedout Members Posts: 8,194 ✭✭✭✭✭
    even though theres no video or link proving these statements true..

? bill orilly and fox news with that stereo typical ? ..
    hes obsessed with black ? thats why he say dumb ? like this..
  • trilladelic
    trilladelic Members Posts: 4,457 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • loch121
    loch121 Members Posts: 12,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2012
    Bill is a ? and white ppl be ? as ? casually.

Blacks just getting with it openly

greeks and romans were boy ? when we were living in palaces flooded with diamonds.? Bill
  • HafBayked
    HafBayked Members Posts: 16,248 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ? bill...

thats all...
  • KINGOFDAARCADE
    KINGOFDAARCADE Members Posts: 4,379 ✭✭✭✭✭
    umad37ju8kd.gif

Isn't Cam'Ron a known bi-sexual?
  • heyslick
    heyslick Members Posts: 1,179
    IMO

Just like the NO SNITCH POLICY within so many poor black communities - they aren't about to address that issue IE that there own would have such vile tendencies - well the truth hurts and its also sets you free. Aside from that issue,about this issue

I don’t know if blacks can ever escape the ghetto mentality of white hatred that is so ingrained in their community. But I know this….blacks are the only ones who can help blacks. I am not responsible for slavery any more than my honorable black friends are responsible for Beat Whitey Night at the Iowa state fair. I cannot save blacks nor can my tax dollars. Hatred, violence, ignorance and laziness is the hallmark of the American black race in general. Many have escaped the chains of ghetto culture to enjoy the benefits of hard work, sacrifice, achievement and wealth. But far too many are chained to poverty and ignorance by the slave master….and they don’t even realize the slave master is black!

So if black people wanna be ignorant/naive about what's right in front of them - then way would they ever admit to my words above? Imo so many black people can hate on me and mine with impunity - & of course political correctness will allow for them to do so with impunity. SO if I'm totally wrong about this - then tell me so - or as usual just ignore it and it will go away.
  • heyslick
    FYI

O'Reilly never said that - however, I did some searching to find out about why so many blacks refuse to address this issue & or they live in a state of denial -- I just don't understand Y so many can criticize others about what there own are doing,BUT bring up this issue within so many poor and troubled black communities - & you'll get BIG TIME resistance to it even existing. I provided the link to back-up what I'm saying not to offend those who choose to live in a constant state of denial.

http://www.apa.org/pi/aids/resources/exchange/2011/04/down-low.aspx
  • heyslick
    Here's some real info about this topic - how come so many black people refuse to understand -- yet they are so willing to criticize others - ?

http://www.blackcommentator.com/149/149_cover_lowdown_downlow.html
  • heyslick
    Great video

So what is your point?
  • judahxulu
    judahxulu Members Posts: 3,988 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jono wrote: »
    Who really cares?

Homosexuality exists in all cultures and as far as I know always has. O'Really as usual is just being his white-washed, ignorant self.

Nothing new here.

murders exist in every culture too...? that mean?
  • judahxulu
    judahxulu Members Posts: 3,988 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ajackson17 wrote: »
    Homosexuality is ingrained in European society and than they try to put it on us.

tried? ? they did it...been doing it since they was busting down african boys b4 they put em on the market as ? sex slaves down in the n.o..... man now ? think they cultured and "civilized" going for that black and ? shared struggle type of ? .
  • heyslick
    Ajackson17 wrote:
    Homosexuality is ingrained in European society and than they try to put it on us.

OK - then how come you blacks ain't jumping off bridges and shooting up movie theatres like European dudes do? et al. Quit with the cop-out and just fess up to them down low brothers WHO supposedly don't exist - Y the ? is it whites can openly talk about the problems of homosexuality within,BUT you and yours are all hush hush like it couldn't exist - yeah just deny-it and it'll go away,right? as STDs and others sexual diseases (prison related) wreck havoc on to many communities.

• VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    What in the ? are you rambling about?
  • Bodhi
    Bodhi Members Posts: 7,932 ✭✭✭✭✭
    He doesn't know