Options
2»

Comments

• judahxulu
    judahxulu Members Posts: 3,988 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    heyslick wrote: »
    Ajackson17 wrote:
    Homosexuality is ingrained in European society and than they try to put it on us.

OK - then how come you blacks ain't jumping off bridges and shooting up movie theatres like European dudes do? et al. Quit with the cop-out and just fess up to them down low brothers WHO supposedly don't exist - Y the ? is it whites can openly talk about the problems of homosexuality within,BUT you and yours are all hush hush like it couldn't exist - yeah just deny-it and it'll go away,right? as STDs and others sexual diseases (prison related) wreck havoc on to many communities.
    VIBE wrote: »
    What in the ? are you rambling about?

what u read was a rasict rant mixing badly with a desire not to be seen as racist but rather as some kinda tough love giving, wise niggerologist.
  • heyslick
    heyslick Members Posts: 1,179
    Options
    judahxulu wrote: »
    Ajackson17 wrote:
    Homosexuality is ingrained in European society and than they try to put it on us.

OK - then how come you blacks ain't jumping off bridges and shooting up movie theatres like European dudes do? et al. Quit with the cop-out and just fess up to them down low brothers WHO supposedly don't exist - Y the ? is it whites can openly talk about the problems of homosexuality within,BUT you and yours are all hush hush like it couldn't exist - yeah just deny-it and it'll go away,right? as STDs and others sexual diseases (prison related) wreck havoc on to many communities.

what u read was a rasict rant mixing badly with a desire not to be seen as racist but rather as some kinda tough love giving, wise niggerologist.

& your reaction just shows the truth is still being denied by so many affected by those individuals/that entity - yelp! just ignore-it and It'll get all better on its own - RIGHT?

• Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Now Heyslick wants to say homosexuality is ingrained in our society. LOL, european culture once again takes root, the reason why europe was against homosexuality because it converted to Christianity and than it was behind closed doors by the clergy and popes, etc, heck even Muslims have committed homosexual acts even in the open in some parts of the middle east. This ? CRAY
  • heyslick
    Options
    Ajackson17 wrote: »
    Now Heyslick wants to say homosexuality is ingrained in our society. LOL, european culture once again takes root, the reason why europe was against homosexuality because it converted to Christianity and than it was behind closed doors by the clergy and popes, etc, heck even Muslims have committed homosexual acts even in the open in some parts of the middle east. This ? CRAY

Why are you trying to make it seem all complicated - every race of people has its own unusual people STOP!! denying that. I don't give-a-damn where or who started it - just fess-up to it. BTW the longer you wait to face facts, - that only makes the situation worse in the long run & of course some can always blame others until YOU and yours admit to that existing problem.

• jono
    jono Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Homosexuality exists in nature and has always existed, people need to just get over it. O'reilly is an idiot everybody knows that and you still let him upset you.
  • KINGOFDAARCADE
    KINGOFDAARCADE Members Posts: 4,379 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I disagree with the thought that its natural. I believe it is largely created by the media and due to circumstances (prison)
  • unspoken_respect
    unspoken_respect Members Posts: 9,821 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    No link? Eh we all know how much of a racist bigot Bill is. He loves proving it with ignorant wisdom and generalizations which are obviously biased. With that said, I doubt he would take it that far. He might as well say ? with that kind of rant.
  • judahxulu
    Options
    I disagree with the thought that its natural. I believe it is largely created by the media and due to circumstances (prison)
    it is all created. there is no ? gene. its a
    big hoax
  • Disciplined InSight
    Disciplined InSight Members Posts: 13,478 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    big hoax

Exactly....there's nothing, I repeat NOTHING natural about a man wanting to ? another man's ? hole.
  • heyslick
    Options
    big hoax

Exactly....there's nothing, I repeat NOTHING natural about a man wanting to ? another man's ? hole.

I betcha neither one of you would believe that black men could ever be bi-sexual either - quit acting like you and yours aren't guilty of moral and sexual turpitude -- your gene pool ain't that dam superior or immune.

• Disciplined InSight
    Disciplined InSight Members Posts: 13,478 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2012
    Options
    big hoax

I betcha neither one of you would believe that black men could ever be bi-sexual either - quit acting like you and yours aren't guilty of moral and sexual turpitude -- your gene pool ain't that dam superior or immune.

Have you noticed that I did not use any byword related to COLOR or RACE in my last post? No..maybe it's either you're blinded by anything and everything race related or you have short bout with illiteracy.

And LOL @ "bi-sexual"....
  • judahxulu
    Options
    Ajackson17 wrote:

& your reaction just shows the truth is still being denied by so many affected by those individuals/that entity - yelp! just ignore-it and It'll get all better on its own - RIGHT?

deny what? yeah a lot of ? is ? . they was turned out during slavery. it been books written by black people on the down low phenomenon like years ago. ? is your point? ? got that ? from your people and ran with it. get over yourself
  • heyslick
    Options
    Ajackson17 wrote:

deny what? yeah a lot of ? is ? . they was turned out during slavery. it been books written by black people on the down low phenomenon like years ago. ? is your point? ? got that ? from your people and ran with it. get over yourself

What are you gonna claim next? - that white people made you have sex with 11 different women and those 24 babies will be victims & we will all pay for that & of course you can deny any culpability - and beat goes on and on and on and on and on and on.

• heyslick
    Options
    ^^^^^

Sorry,I forgot about this - YEAH! the devil made black people do all there crazy ? - & we know who the devil is,right? them wicked white people -

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5kaiLcwHXB4
  • Bodhi
    Bodhi Members Posts: 7,932 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    LOL @ Bill ORilly... O rilly???
  • judahxulu
    Options
    Ajackson17 wrote:

What are you gonna claim next? - that white people made you have sex with 11 different women and those 24 babies will be victims & we will all pay for that & of course you can deny any culpability - and beat goes on and on and on and on and on and on.

? i have one child that i take care of by myself...? u talmbout cracka? and who the ? is the "we" that pays?? blacks top the prison populations but WHITES get the most $$ from the state and feds ? . moreover, ? , wheres backpayment for the free labor. coward as pinktoe. i could literally beat you to death
  • heyslick
    Options
    Ajackson17 wrote:

? i have one child that i take care of by myself...? u talmbout cracka? and who the ? is the "we" that pays?? blacks top the prison populations but WHITES get the most $$ from the state and feds ? . moreover, ? , wheres backpayment for the free labor. coward as pinktoe. i could literally beat you to death

Good! glad to hear your the exception - to many black men don't care of there babies - & I used that example (24 babies by 11 different) - & I inadvertently tied you to that sorry individual - I apologize. But as far as anything i said about you & yours ALWAYS accusing white people for so many of black peoples personal sexual preferences - is where I draw the line - NOW to the bolded - that seems to be a real threat and brother you haven't the ? let alone the courage to face me - & I'm serious. Btw go & lay that quilt trip on some wimpy white people...maybe they'll pay-up cause I DON'T OWE YOU A ? THING!!

• Ajackson17
    Options
    A lot of poor southerns were creating tons of children out of wedlock and not taking care of them. Ghetto culture is = Poor British culture. Look it up. Gangster culture = from the irish, italian, russian mafias. A lot of our negative cultures came from european cultures, I'm not saying nothing negative ever came out of Africa in which a lot, but you beaten in us this Anglo-Saxon, Norse, Germanic heritage isn't based on morals, but out strength and virility. You obviously do not read about 1800 and 1900 literature in which is heavily promoted, hence how white supremacy was making his historic marks.
  • heyslick
    Options
    A lot of poor southerns were creating tons of children out of wedlock and not taking care of them. Ghetto culture is = Poor British culture. Look it up. Gangster culture = from the irish, italian, russian mafias. A lot of our negative cultures came from european cultures, I'm not saying nothing negative ever came out of Africa in which a lot, but you beaten in us this Anglo-Saxon, Norse, Germanic heritage isn't based on morals, but out strength and virility. You obviously do not read about 1800 and 1900 literature in which is heavily promoted, hence how white supremacy was making his historic marks.

YEAH! talking about ancient stuff will really help poor black peoples current problems - yeah avoiding black on black crime facts and talking about other ancient issues will really help to solve the current issues within SO many troubled black communities --- keep-up all the good work and hopefully all those terrible things in the poor black communties will get better on there own - RIGHT? IMO give it a break with the excuses and blaming others for making some black people act crazy - what next?

• Ajackson17
    Options

YEAH! talking about ancient stuff will really help poor black peoples current problems - yeah avoiding black on black crime facts and talking about other ancient issues will really help to solve the current issues within SO many troubled black communities --- keep-up all the good work and hopefully all those terrible things in the poor black communties will get better on there own - RIGHT? IMO give it a break with the excuses and blaming others for making some black people act crazy - what next?

Trolling ain't easy is it?

Everything has a past and to only know what it is to truly become educated on the matter and fix it. Becoming ignorant of the problem past is not very effective, for example if someone told you their car had a problem and did not let you know what the problem was nor the previous problems, but you just know it has a problem, how would you fix that problem if you do not have the proper knowledge into fixing it?

You cannot say do this and do that without fixing the internal problem, external quick fixes can become even worst while the internal is suffering. You have no idea and no knowledge or even the wisdom or intelligence to even fix the problem at hand. Your an outsider with an opinion and very poor one at that.
  • judahxulu
    Options
    Ajackson17 wrote:

Good! glad to hear your the exception - to many black men don't care of there babies - & I used that example (24 babies by 11 different) - & I inadvertently tied you to that sorry individual - I apologize. But as far as anything i said about you & yours ALWAYS accusing white people for so many of black peoples personal sexual preferences - is where I draw the line - NOW to the bolded - that seems to be a real threat and brother you haven't the ? let alone the courage to face me - & I'm serious. Btw go & lay that quilt trip on some wimpy white people...maybe they'll pay-up cause I DON'T OWE YOU A ? THING!!

ive been trained in martial arts for over 20 years, Yip Man lineage before the ? movie came out. i could cause you a loooooooot of pain, white boy....especially if you one of them steroid munchers that like grabbing muthafuckas. thats when the bagua comes out. you aint talking bout ? tho...
  • heyslick
    Options
    Ajackson17 wrote:

ive been trained in martial arts for over 20 years, Yip Man lineage before the ? movie came out. i could cause you a loooooooot of pain, white boy....especially if you one of them steroid munchers that like grabbing muthafuckas. thats when the bagua comes out. you aint talking bout ? tho...

(bolded area)
    NOPE! I'm the lean muscle mass type. SO you're a bad ass martial arts dude - so what! I'm so mean I even make medicine sick!

• And Step
    And Step Members Posts: 3,726 ✭✭✭
    Options
    Homosexual behavior is prevalent among black people where they have intermingled with white people or their society. This is not something that is indigenous or prevalent among Black people. Why do you think the Jamaicans can be in the Western Hemisphere and seem to have a disdain for it? They kept a lot of African cultural traditions and that ain't one of them.

This Black and ? solidarity/common ground ish is nonsense. This is just another smokescreen by ? white men and woman to use Black people to further their agenda like white feminist used Black women to further theirs in the women's lib movement.

• Bodhi
    Bodhi Members Posts: 7,932 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lol I'm almost convinced that heyslick and young_king are the same person. Somebody run an IP check
  • heyslick
    Options
    And Step wrote: »
    Homosexual behavior is prevalent among black people where they have intermingled with white people or their society. This is not something that is indigenous or prevalent among Black people. Why do you think the Jamaicans can be in the Western Hemisphere and seem to have a disdain for it? They kept a lot of African cultural traditions and that ain't one of them.

This Black and ? solidarity/common ground ish is nonsense. This is just another smokescreen by ? white men and woman to use Black people to further their agenda like white feminist used Black women to further theirs in the women's lib movement.

You're such A blatant HYPOCRITE -- WESTERN civilization does more good than harm - yet you ignore all the genocide being committed by so-called leaders within the continent of Africa. The same thing goes on within America - certainly to a lesser degree - like the black-on-black crime that never gets addressed by the race hustlers and others - the high % single households those problems never get addressed - excuses and blame is only the reason,NO personal responsibility is ever considered.