keep naked cellphone pics private, theres a app for that!

caddo man
caddo man Members Posts: 22,476 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited July 2012 in For The Grown & Sexy

Comments

• ATTS
    ATTS Members Posts: 6,663 ✭✭✭✭✭
    my brother fixes phones @ the shop......he tells me you wont believe the amt of naked pics stored on chicks phones....sometimes he saves it to his comp.....
    he doesnt save the "underage" girls though...but he tells me that these underage chicks are doing more lesbian ? like crazy from the amt of pics he sees......
  • Got Em Shook
    Got Em Shook Members Posts: 2,919 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2012
    Damn my ? that works at Best Buy gon be mad lol ? always braggin bout ? bringing their phones in with nudes lol
  • caddo man
    This app is not good for if you send naked pics to IC members. There is no app for stupidity. But there are mods that can save you after said exposure threads and 'right click and saves'.
  • caddo man
    ATTS wrote: »
    my brother fixes phones @ the shop......he tells me you wont believe the amt of naked pics stored on chicks phones....sometimes he saves it to his comp.....
    he doesnt save the "underage" girls though...but he tells me that these underage chicks are doing more lesbian ? like crazy from the amt of pics he sees......
    Damn my ? that works at Best Buy gon be mad lol ? always braggin bout people ? bringing their phones in with nudes lol

They will hate the feature that takes a pic of everyone that enters a wrong password.
  • ATTS

stop snitchin.

another poster who doesnt know the definition of "snitchin" smh....its 4 mons until 2013
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭

my cousin used to develop film back before everything went digital. Hoes was doin it back then too.
  • KingJamal
    KingJamal Members Posts: 20,652 ✭✭✭✭✭
    CainMarko wrote: »
    It's app called "Audio Manager" it does the same thing. @ATTS you're correct bruh my homeboy was in cell phone repair and he said he would peep peoples pics all the time smh.

I think some folks don't give a damn who sees. They have no shame lol
  • ATTS

stop snitchin.

another poster who doesnt know the definition of "snitchin" smh....its 4 mons until 2013

^^another poster who doesnt know how to take a "joke". smh....its 4 monTHs until 2013

lighten up.

9050939.jpg
  • Lurker6
    Lurker6 Members Posts: 4,508 ✭✭✭✭✭
    this app is a blessin for some and a curse for others.....wonder how long before they ? this and if people really gunna pay monthly for this
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Gift and a Curse
  • Dr.Chemix
    Dr.Chemix Members Posts: 11,816 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is late though...I had this feature since day one...and didn't pay a dime for the app, nor will I pay monthly for it...

? is gangsta though
  • T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lurker6 wrote: »
    this app is a blessin for some and a curse for others.....wonder how long before they ? this and if people really gunna pay monthly for this

I though it was free, how much monthly this app is?
  • Crude_
    Crude_ Members Posts: 19,964 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I got an app that does similar were you can passcode protect certain pictures. I still got some nudes a few of my ex's sent to me back while I was with them. One time one of them started tripping and I thought about uploading those joints to Facebook and sending them to her friends and family members but I thought better of that ? .
  • Dr.Chemix
    ^you talking that photo vault joint?
  • ATTS
    edited July 2012
    T. Sanford wrote: »

its NOT monthy fee...you pay 1.99 one time to get the better version of the app with more features....but they have a free one
  • (ob)Scene
    (ob)Scene Members Posts: 4,729 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ? & ? are gonna be sick when they find out that while it does lock the photos on the phone it also forwards the photos to a master server for the creators (and hackers) viewing pleasure.
  • unspoken_respect
    unspoken_respect Members Posts: 9,821 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I never understood why females take nude pics. What good can come from doing it that she benefit from? Cats are real generous when they get their hands on some nudes.
  • Dr.Chemix
    CainMarko wrote: »

Audio Manager is free does the same thing just have ads if your phone isn't rooted.

In other words...? need to start rooting their phones and see what they can really do...
    (ob)Scene wrote: »
    ? & ? are gonna be sick when they find out that while it does lock the photos on the phone it also forwards the photos to a master server for the creators (and hackers) viewing pleasure.

But that happens regardless if you got the app or not. Data destruction is a science b. Data is never essentially destroyed with just a click of the delete button. Everything you got is easily accessible...they got 10 year back track plans on ?
  • ATTS
    edited July 2012
    (ob)Scene wrote: »

thats life...whos monitoring the people doing the monitoring?
    whos monitoring the people doing the monitoring of the people?
    someone will always have access to our datas......use it at your own risk
  • Bussy_Getta
    Bussy_Getta Members Posts: 37,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's ? galore in my phone I wish a ? would....
  • Rozetta5tone
    Rozetta5tone Members Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭✭✭
    How old is this ? ?

I've been hiding pics for two years now.. Catch up
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Payin money for an app to keep nekkid pix = no bueno.

I'm good wit the app I got
  • HafBayked
    HafBayked Members Posts: 16,248 ✭✭✭✭✭
    naked pics of "outside" women is always a thing of the moment for me.....i enjoy it, maybe send it to a couple people....but that ? gets deleted after that....its too much ? on the internet for me to be trying to stash some "exclusives" lol....
  • Lurker6
    Lurker6 Members Posts: 4,508 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2012

its NOT monthy fee...you pay 1.99 one time to get the better version of the app with more features....but they have a free one
    @T. Sanford & @ATTS app is free but if you want all the premium features dude said its $1.99 a month go to 1:50 in the video and he says it