Suge Knight almost stepped to Ross

Options
Stew
Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
edited July 2012 in The Reason
There has been an on-going feud between "Freeway" Ricky Ross and rapper Rick Ross. The feud has been continuing due to the fact that "Freeway" feels Rick Ross is using his name and likeness to succeed in his career. During a recent interview, "Freeway" explained that he has had to stop others from confronting Ross, including Suge Knight, because he does not wish for this issue to be taken to the streets.

"It's hard," he said when asked how he keeps people from confronting Ross on the streets. "Trust me, these dudes in L.A. don't like what he's done...Even when I lost the lawsuit, three of the shot callers from the hood came to me and said, 'Is it time yet?' I was like, 'Nah, man.' I don't want that. I don't want nobody to do nothing to him. They want to put a no-fly zone on him, saying he can't come to L.A."

He also explained that Suge Knight has approached him about the matter.

"Even Suge Knight came out. Suge stepped to me one day like, 'Let me handle this.' I was like, 'Nah.' It ain't about that."

http://www.hiphopdx.com/index/news/id.20616/title.freeway-ricky-ross-says-hes-stopped-suge-knight-others-from-confronting-rapper-rick-ross

Wonder If the Bawse is scared to go to Cali......

Comments

• infamous114
    infamous114 Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    Options
    So much for Suge being down with MMG
  • LcnsdbyROYALTY
    LcnsdbyROYALTY Members Posts: 13,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So much for Suge being down with MMG

LOL WHAT!?
  • Turfaholic
    Turfaholic Members Posts: 20,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    but but but suge was supposed to be in the 2Pac Back video, his niece said so and got MMG n Death Row tatted on her

they just tryin to Hold Ross back
  • GeE-757
    GeE-757 Members Posts: 6,441
    Options
    smh@ this muttt mad @ rozay cuz ross call;d his cracka gaawd a ? postin this cuz itz sumthang negative a old man is talkin...

http://youtu.be/N-nawzAeAp4

sum1 needz 2 tell this old peace of ? freeway that SUGE KNIGHTZ NIECE has MMG tatt;d on da same arm as her DEATHROW TAT...
  • illedout
    illedout Members Posts: 8,194 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    aint nobody scared of Suge in 2012..

people respect him but nobody is afraid of Suge..
  • GeE-757
    Options
    lol@ this homotional ? flaggin my ? cuz i told da TRUTH smh...
  • Stew
    Options
    I flagged you cause this story has nothing to do with anybody calling anybody a cracka. Carry on
  • LcnsdbyROYALTY
    Options
    illedout wrote: »
    aint nobody scared of Suge in 2012..

people respect him but nobody is afraid of Suge..

He's already got away with 1 (or 2, given what you know about Pac and B.I.G.) murders. You don't have to be afraid of someone to fall into a setup
  • H-Rap 180
    H-Rap 180 Members Posts: 15,452 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The easiest way to step to a rapper is to go online and check their tour scheduale and show up with the goons at their gig..it's that simple

....or do like E-40 did to Biggie and book them for a show yourself and have the goons waiting.

Don't let these rappers be all up at KMEL doing radio promo or doing Summerjam in Oakland, flex your street muscle like the gangster you claim to be.
  • Turfaholic
    Turfaholic Members Posts: 20,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    "They say Suge got knocked out, but dont play that ? cheap cuz ya body could wash up on the shores next Venice Beach"
  • YamoleySensei
    YamoleySensei Members Posts: 8,508 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    LMAO! @ Suge Knight
    nobody's scared of that bloated bastard anymore. ? 's 50, got the stamina of present day Muhammad Ali, had a 5 foot nothing ? swing on him in Vegas a few years ago, and who is he gonna get to confront Ross, his ? ass son? ? outta here with this ? thread, HaLF....
  • GeE-757
    Options
    I flagged you cause this story has nothing to do with anybody calling anybody a cracka. Carry on

gthoh u know damn well u only post;d this cuz that old peace of ? was talkin ? about ross i bet if freeway said sum ? about FEMINem u wouldnt post this
  • Stew
    Options
    I posted it cause its a brand new story in Hip Hop. Get your feelings outta this ? or stay the ? out of the thread
  • GeE-757
    Options
    H-Rap 180 wrote: »
    The easiest way to step to a rapper is to go online and check their tour scheduale and show up with the goons at their gig..it's that simple

....or do like E-40 did to Biggie and book them for a show yourself and have the goons waiting.

Don't let these rappers be all up at KMEL doing radio promo or doing Summerjam in Oakland, flex your street muscle like the gangster you claim to be.

i like how people ignore how sugez niece has mmg tatt;d on da same arm as her deathrow tat suge knowz how 2 hook da fISH lol....
  • infamous114
    infamous114 Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    Options
    GeE-757 wrote: »
    H-Rap 180 wrote: »

i like how people ignore how sugez niece has mmg tatt;d on da same arm as her deathrow tat suge knowz how 2 hook da fISH lol....

So if my cousin has Bricksquad tatted on his arm, that means I'm down with Bricksquad as well...great logic.
  • Kushington
    Kushington Members Posts: 8,011 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2012
    Options
    Nobody cares about ross's past.

Average LA ? 's perspective on ross going from correctional officer to rapper: "? that ? came up. That one song bang like a muhfucka breh. "

Suge should worry about gettin at that barber who watered his ass that day
  • illedout
    illedout Members Posts: 8,194 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    fam we all gotta die one day so why live in fear..
    just be ready to move accordingly when ? hit the fan..

I aint on no tough guy ? but we all men
    ? I look like being afraid of some one who walk, talk, eat, and ?
    just like me...
  • RawAce
    RawAce Members Posts: 4,800 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i think suge lost all notoriety when that barber knocked him out
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • GeE-757
    edited July 2012
    Options
    So if my cousin has Bricksquad tatted on his arm, that means I'm down with Bricksquad as well...great logic.

smh trust me faggotz like ? DRE & BOO BOO will get ? ;d up by SUGE KNIGHT b4 ross will did u not watch that BEHIND DA SCENEZ YOUTUBE VIDEO OF MMG N CALI WIT SUGEZ NIECE? CUZ SHE WAS ON DA PHONE WIT SUGE ASKIN HIM WASS HE STILL COMIN 2 DA TUPAC BACK VIDEO SHOOT & ROSS WAS THERR SO IF THERR WAS A REAL PROBLEM IT WOULDVE GOT HANDLED THERR CUZ SUGE KNEW WHERR ROSS WAS @ SMH....
    Kushington wrote: »
    Nobody cares about ross's past.

Average LA ? 's perspective on ross going from correctional officer to rapper: "? that ? came up. That one song bang like a muhfucka breh. "

Suge should worry about gettin at that barber who watered his ass that day

SUGE IS NOT BEIN SERIOUS HE IS JUST SOUR ROSS IS RUNNIN WIT DIDDY GETTIN THAT GUAP NOW CUZ ROSS WAS SUPPOSE 2 BRING SUGE OUTTA RETIREMENT...
  • LcnsdbyROYALTY
    Options
    GeE-757 wrote: »

smh trust me faggotz like ? DRE & BOO BOO will get ? ;d up by SUGE KNIGHT b4 ross will did u not watch that BEHIND DA SCENEZ YOUTUBE VIDEO OF MMG N CALI WIT SUGEZ NIECE? CUZ SHE WAS ON DA PHONE WIT SUGE ASKIN HIM WASS HE STILL COMIN 2 DA TUPAC BACK VIDEO SHOOT & ROSS WAS THERR SO IF THERR WAS A REAL PROBLEM IT WOULDVE GOT HANDLED THERR CUZ SUGE KNEW WHERR ROSS WAS @ SMH....

Post a video, it's against my religion to search Ross-related ? online

• GeE-757
    Options
    chiyosuke wrote: »
    Post a video, it's against my religion to search Ross-related ? online

I ALREADY POST;D DA VIDEO BUT WE HAVE HOMOTIONAL REASON MODZ SO MY ? GOT FLAGG;D BUT HERRZ DA VIDEO AGAIN...

http://youtu.be/N-nawzAeAp4
  • ThaCerealKilla
    ThaCerealKilla Members Posts: 450 ✭✭✭
    Options
    Thanx for the free promo
    GFID IN STORES NOW
  • RawAce
    RawAce Members Posts: 4,800 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i dont think suge's niece's tat has anything to do wit anything

females stay gettin tats for nothin

make it so bad