GeE-757 Members Posts: 6,441
    Thanx for the free promo
    GFID IN STORES NOW

347b18j.jpg
  • H-Rap 180
    H-Rap 180 Members Posts: 15,452 ✭✭✭✭✭
    GeE-757 wrote: »
    H-Rap 180 wrote: »
    The easiest way to step to a rapper is to go online and check their tour scheduale and show up with the goons at their gig..it's that simple

....or do like E-40 did to Biggie and book them for a show yourself and have the goons waiting.

Don't let these rappers be all up at KMEL doing radio promo or doing Summerjam in Oakland, flex your street muscle like the gangster you claim to be.

i like how people ignore how sugez niece has mmg tatt;d on da same arm as her deathrow tat suge knowz how 2 hook da fISH lol....

Untitled9.jpg

Out in Cali with DJ Quik last week doing a promo run.....Gunplay on a DJ Quik track on his solo album!

The scrambling is just Shady/G-Unit posters reacting to GFID like I told you they would but yeah I follow Suge Neice on Twitter this her name @MaeWest310 she most def MMG.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kG2_RkZfvfw&feature=youtube_gdata_player

This at KMEL, in Cali last week, gotta show love for the West-Side word to Neighboorhood Nipsey ripping that
    Fountain of Youth & Kendrick ripping that Power Circle.

• infamous114
    infamous114 Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    HERE'S POLLY ‏@MaeWest310

If there was any truth in what buddy said about my uncle why say it on the radio or blog!? How gangsta & respectable is that?

Suge's niece said that 3 hours ago
  • LcnsdbyROYALTY
    LcnsdbyROYALTY Members Posts: 13,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Serious question... why is it when a ? don't really ? with Bill Roberts that ? on tha IC wanna call em all G Unit stans? I haven't ? with G-Unit since GRODT and Buck is from my city, as if that ? means anything. Tha Unit ain't tha only ones that opposes this ?
  • Kushington
    Kushington Members Posts: 8,011 ✭✭✭✭✭
    chiyosuke wrote: »
    Serious question... why is it when a ? don't really ? with Bill Roberts that ? on tha IC wanna call em all G Unit stans? I haven't ? with G-Unit since GRODT and Buck is from my city, as if that ? means anything. Tha Unit ain't tha only ones that opposes this ?

It means you dont really listen to current hip hop music

ross and them got tracks, check em out breh

• infamous114
    infamous114 Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator

They're pretty much implying you're white
  • juan travolta
    juan travolta Members Posts: 2,917 ✭✭✭✭✭
    suge trying to keep himself relevant.
  • GeE-757
    edited July 2012
    RawAce wrote: »
    i dont think suge's niece's tat has anything to do wit anything

females stay gettin tats for nothin

make it so bad

grown ass men round here got tats for nothin

ALL IMMA SAY IS DONT BELIEVE DA HYPE THAT OLD PEACE OF ? FREEWAY WILL MAKE UP ANYTHANG 2 TRY 2 MAKE ROSS FALL CUZ ROZAY HAS BEEN SHITTIN ON THAT OLD PEACE OF ? FREEWAYZ FACE FA ALONG TIME NOW BUT AGAIN DONT BELIEVE DA HYPE!
    Untitled9.jpg

Out in Cali with DJ Quik last week doing a promo run.....Gunplay on a DJ Quik track on his solo album!

The scrambling is just Shady/G-Unit posters reacting to GFID like I told you they would but yeah I follow Suge Neice on Twitter this her name @MaeWest310 she most def MMG.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kG2_RkZfvfw&feature=youtube_gdata_player

This at KMEL, in Cali last week, gotta show love for the West-Side word to Neighboorhood Nipsey ripping that
    Fountain of Youth & Kendrick ripping that Power Circle.

HAVE U EVA SEEN DA T/S EVEN MENTION FREEWAY B4???? BUT SINCE THAT OLD PEACE OF ? IS TALKIN BAD ABOUT ROSS HE WANNA MAKE A THREAD NOW SMH WOW LOL.....yeah da feminem & boo boo groupiez is gonna eat this up cuz itz sumthang bad bein said about ross & they hate ross cuz hez been shittin on they facez fa 6yrz straight so now they will reach fa ANYTHANG...BUT hey da normal people who aint brainwash;d by a cracka or a muuuunkee know ross has G'z n cali thatz y hez n cali doin da GFID PROMO wit nipsey & kendrick & suge knightz kin is down wit MMG & suge is just mad ross decided 2 go get that guap wit diddy instead of bringin him outta retirement & thatz krazy logan got a trak wit QUIK!
  • T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I wish Suge fight Rick Ross because if he beat the Boss then he can unlock 2pac from hidden characters
  • Turfaholic
    Turfaholic Members Posts: 20,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kushington wrote: »

ross and them got beats, check em out breh

fixed and co signed

Rick Ross so ahead of the game. My ? should just dropped instrumental albums. I bet you he would sell more.
    real ?
  • LcnsdbyROYALTY

I see that, but it's always about G-Unit when implying people are white. I mean, these ? just assume ? are G-Unit fans cuz they don't ? with Ross. ? always puzzled me. But uh, they never came at me with that ? , it's just an observation on my end.
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Wouldnt mind seeing Suge step to Ross but Suge old now son might get respect but isnt feared like he was in the 90's so i doubt anything would come from it
  • it's me bi***es
    it's me bi***es Members Posts: 1,413 ✭✭✭
    POINT IS THAT FREEWAY, THE REAL RICK ROSS COULD HAVE THIS PIG MURKED AT ANYTIME IF HE WANTED TO! THEY JUST DONT WANA HANDLE THAT ? NOW CUZ THEY KNOW IT WILL COME BACK TO EM! BUT TRUST IN TIME THE C.O WILL GET HIS... CUZ ? LIKE THIS DONT FLY OUT HERE IN CALI!
  • yeah i rap so don't
    yeah i rap so don't Members Posts: 3,874 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Got a homie who was locked up with Ross ad he told me Ross was all about being positive and uplifting everybody and did not want to talk about what he did while he was locked up. He hates the rapper Rick Ross because of it.

Had another homie interview him on his radio show and he claims he may have touched a billion dollars while hustling.

Had a former co-worker from 20's who told us stories about Suge Knight.Surprised the yg's are listening to the og's and not killing Ross. Everybody know Snoop's studio gets robbed by the 60's, every time a big name stops by. Snoop's studio is in San Pedro.
  • LcnsdbyROYALTY
    edited July 2012

ross and them got tracks, check em out breh

I have every album, he still ain't talkin bout nothin...
  • Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    edited July 2012

I see that, but it's always about G-Unit when implying people are white. I mean, these ? just assume ? are G-Unit fans cuz they don't ? with Ross. ? always puzzled me. But uh, they never came at me with that ? , it's just an observation on my end.

Once you come out and admit that you're a fan of Em or 50 you're automatically a "cracka". If you arent, they wanna see your picture cause people have been known to make alias's and act black while being white the whole time. If you get trolled enough into posting your pic(think some of them maybe ? )and you turn out to be black or mixed then you're automatically a ? ,sell out, mutt or wanna be cracka. Its the easiest way to get out of a convo that they cant win in. Its only a handful of them and they tend to post in the same threads, if you havnt figured out who they are yet, you will soon. The pet munkee is the easiest one to spot.
  • LcnsdbyROYALTY
    edited July 2012
    T. Sanford wrote: »
    I wish Suge fight Rick Ross because if he beat the Boss then he can unlock 2pac from hidden characters

lol, I figured if a Def Jam 3 game ever came out Ross would be an underboss. But obviously since he's their "strongest" artist that wouldn't be the case. He would just be the final boss that would be extremely underwhelming making nerds across the US wish the never bought tha game in the first place.
  • Kushington
    Kushington Members Posts: 8,011 ✭✭✭✭✭
    POINT IS THAT FREEWAY, THE REAL RICK ROSS COULD HAVE THIS PIG MURKED AT ANYTIME IF HE WANTED TO! THEY JUST DONT WANA HANDLE THAT ? NOW CUZ THEY KNOW IT WILL COME BACK TO EM! BUT TRUST IN TIME THE C.O WILL GET HIS... CUZ ? LIKE THIS DONT FLY OUT HERE IN CALI!

No offense. Youre mexican. Fall back

Stay outta black folks business.
  • GeE-757

well da ggggay-unit CORE FANBASE n da 2k12 is ? CRACKAZ sayin ? on herr thatz y if u r faceless & a ggggay-unit groupie u get label;d white

yeah ok if this old peace of ? was so gangsta then he wouldve neva went 2 COURT he wouldve handled ? n da streetz itz 2 late 2 turn gangsta now after COURT...
  • RawAce
    RawAce Members Posts: 4,800 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Snoop studio get robbed?
    I thought Snoop recorded at home?

Why would big names even show up if the reputation for the place is that you get ya ? ran when u do biz there
  • H-Rap 180
    H-Rap 180 Members Posts: 15,452 ✭✭✭✭✭

Why don't you ask the exact persons directly responsible instead of fishing?

You should never allow ? on the I.C. to make you wonder & ponder about things.
    ....but to answer your question I'd say maybe they do it to bother you and to get you asking "serious questions".

• juan travolta
    juan travolta Members Posts: 2,917 ✭✭✭✭✭

where do u stay out in cali. because ross gets a ton of play out here.
  • it's me bi***es
    it's me bi***es Members Posts: 1,413 ✭✭✭

No offense. Youre mexican. Fall back

Stay outta black folks business.

NO OFFENSE BUT U KNOW NUTHING ABOUT THIS LIFE! THIS IS GROWN FOLK TALK! IM FROM THE STREETS AND IM IN THE INDUSTRY! AND U KNOW WHO RUNS ? OUT HERE SO STAY IN UR LANE...
  • LcnsdbyROYALTY

Once you come out and admit that you're a fan of Em or 50 you're automatically a "cracka". If you arent, they wanna see your picture cause people have been known to make alias's and act black while being white the whole time. If you get trolled enough into posting your pic(think some of them maybe ? )and you turn out to be black or mixed then you're automatically a ? ,sell out, mutt or wanna be cracka. Its the easiest way to get out of a convo that they cant win in. Its only a handful of them and they tend to post in the same threads, if you havnt figured out who they are yet, you will soon. The pet munkee is the easiest one to spot.

dead at tha bolded. lol yea I picked up on everything already. I never admitted to being a fan of either, although now I will go on record and say I AM a fan of EM. These hoes can say whatever behind a computer/phone, I'm steady just laughing at tha ? .

GeE-757 wrote: »

well da ggggay-unit CORE FANBASE n da 2k12 is ? CRACKAZ sayin ? on herr thatz y if u r faceless & a ggggay-unit groupie u get label;d white

Welp... one of my pics has already been put on tha IC, so there's nothing new there.

Why don't you ask the exact persons directly responsible instead of fishing?

You should never allow ? on the I.C. to make you wonder & ponder about things.
    ....but to answer your question I'd say maybe they do it to bother you and to get you asking "serious questions".

CTFU! ? didn't you already get ethered!? I'm still waiting on ur response in the 3 Kings video thread. Oh yea, if I didn't think, wonder or ponder anything, I would be a sheep and I'll be damned if I'm labled anything less. Sorry you were butt hurt by my "serious question".
  • T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lol @ ? out here writing paragraph, stanning for Rick Ross.

I bet Hrap & Gee set their alarm clock night before Ross album release, so they can be the first 2 ? in line buying his album