Suge Knight almost stepped to Ross

Options

Comments

• juan travolta
    juan travolta Members Posts: 2,917 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    LOL @ LA killing ross. shut the ? up please. you guys talking out your ? .
  • slickrik2002
    slickrik2002 Members Posts: 84
    Options
    I still don't understand how you can just take the name of a former drug deal and be a rapper. Ross got good music but how do people forget about that and that he used to be a CO. anything real about him? same people who forget lil wayne is kissing a grown man on his lips.

? don't add up no more.......not surprised og's like Suge get annoyed when somebody like that makes a song called 2pac back........Ross gonna make another name change to 2pac or Makaveli?
  • juan travolta
    juan travolta Members Posts: 2,917 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I still don't understand how you can just take the name of a former drug deal and be a rapper. Ross got good music but how do people forget about that and that he used to be a CO. anything real about him? same people who forget lil wayne is kissing a grown man on his lips.

? don't add up no more.......not surprised og's like Suge get annoyed when somebody like that makes a song called 2pac back........Ross gonna make another name change to 2pac or Makaveli?

because people don't give a ? about what they did in the past. if they make good music why should that even matter.

i could give two ? about ross being a CO. a lot of your favorite rappers probably never did the ? they talk about.

• slickrik2002
    slickrik2002 Members Posts: 84
    Options

because people don't give a ? about what they did in the past. if they make good music why should that even matter.

i could give two ? about ross being a CO. a lot of your favorite rappers probably never did the ? they talk about.

i wouldn't care if he was a CO if he didn't change his name to a former drug king pin and started rapping about dealing drugs. either way, it doesn't matter what i think. i'm explaining why that former king pin or somebody like suge might be annoyed by somebody like this.
  • Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    Options

Thats a damn lie lol. Not me but people definitely do son. Word to the IC
  • 5th Letter
    5th Letter Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    Options
    As soon as I read the thread title I knew ol boy wasn't gonna like this thread.
  • King Lee
    King Lee Members, Writer Posts: 1,474 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    King Lee wrote: »
    I don't believe it he's the Teflon Don, he's untouchable

sarcasm, right
    but thread title does say "almost" tho

Very Much
  • b@squ1@t redux
    b@squ1@t redux Members Posts: 13,035 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    damn i shoulda made this thread two days ago

anyway

mmg guppies catchin feelins as usual...and its sad to see that they ve turned their back on one their main man-idols mr. marion knight aka jimmy's ?

sad state of affairs

aint no loyalty when it comes to fans

soon theyll be selling out billy roberts for the next black messiah
  • GeE-757
    GeE-757 Members Posts: 6,441
    edited August 2012
    Options
    da thang that i dont get is y is yall lamez so fixed on suge & ross fightin??? dont yall dumb fukz know that faggotz like ? DRE, SNOOP, FEMINEM, GAYME & BOO BOO would all get ? ;d up by suge knight b4 ross will??? da day suge slapz ross like he did GAYME or suge is burnin a MMG TEE like he did da GGGGGGGGGGGGGAY-UNIT BRA STRAP sayin ? SNITCHZ then rozay would have sumthang 2 worry about

http://youtu.be/eRrCuD8xxx8
  • ThaCerealKilla
    ThaCerealKilla Members Posts: 450 ✭✭✭
    Options
  • T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    What Jungle gonna do for Nas? Jungle cant even handle the IRS for Nas
  • ThaCerealKilla
    ThaCerealKilla Members Posts: 450 ✭✭✭
    Options
    "The lord is my light and my salvation, but i see none of you ? ? " - Rozay
  • nex gin
    nex gin Members Posts: 10,698 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Is it really that serious? Emotions much? Damn nigguhs is the new ? . smh
  • Inglewood_B
    Inglewood_B Members Posts: 12,246 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    CainMarko wrote: »
    Lololololo at "almost" smh Suge need to step to that barber before he run up on Ross.

right. ? damn near 50 trying to hang on to that last shred of street cred. i dont even ? with william roberts but i hope suge do step to roberts and one of the mmg ? have him laid out in a figure 4 again
  • Inglewood_B
    Inglewood_B Members Posts: 12,246 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol like if Ross would really get shot in LA over this...

he would/could...

suge just aint that dude no more

• GeE-757
    Options

right. ? damn near 50 trying to hang on to that last shred of street cred. i dont even ? with william roberts but i hope suge do step to roberts and one of the mmg ? have him laid out in a figure 4 again

aint nobody n mmg is gonna hit suge cuz suge kin is MMG suge is just sour ross is runnin wit diddy & ross is not bringin him outta retirement..
  • ImTheKangRoundHere
    ImTheKangRoundHere Members Posts: 4,649 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    trust me the real rick ross cant ? with Rick Ross the rapper.he got too many ? on his team who would get rid of anybody so trust me he need to be careful on who he ? with.this isnt 1996 bruh it's 2012 ? today carrying around army guns.Suge knight old ass dont even want it with Rick Ross.The police already want suge knight dead anyway if he slip up
  • GeE-757
    Options
    trust me the real rick ross cant ? with Rick Ross the rapper.he got too many ? on his team who would get rid of anybody so trust me he need to be careful on who he ? with.this isnt 1996 bruh it's 2012 ? today carrying around army guns.Suge knight old ass dont even want it with Rick Ross.The police already want suge knight dead anyway if he slip up

fam dont believe da hype suge is talkin outta da side of his azz cuz if he was gonna really have ross touch;d all he gotta do is holla @ his NIECE who is MMG....
  • b@squ1@t redux
    Options
    billy roberts dont want no problems
  • thecomebacklegend
    thecomebacklegend Members Posts: 1,942 ✭✭✭
    Options
    ross was quick 2 go at 50 for no reason
  • b@squ1@t redux
    Options
    well obviously cause rap beef and street beef are the same thing everybody knows that
  • GeE-757
    edited August 2012
    Options
    ross was quick 2 go at 50 for no reason

this is different cuz rozay went @ da baboon cuz he was talkin slick on that fat joe funeral ? & sayin slick ? about da 305 so ross had 2 handle da muuuunkee & he did a good job @ CRUSHIN da comp RIPiss 2 DA COMPETITION(da GGGGGGGGGGAY-UNIT).....suge is just sour ross told him that he was gonna bring him out of retirement but instead is runnin wit DIDDY gettin that guap that is all that is about if u watch that tupac back behind da scenez video i post;d suge was suppose 2 b n da tupac back video....when sum1 like SUGEZ NIECE comez around suge she does not have 2 take her mmg tee off but when u go around suge wit a gggggay-unit bra ? u gotta take that ? off & suge is burnin that ? sayin ? SNITCHZ! loL
  • DMTxTHC
    DMTxTHC Members Posts: 14,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2012
    Options
    "No Mann" @ Suge Knight's son.
  • DMTxTHC
    DMTxTHC Members Posts: 14,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2012
    Options
  • GeE-757
    edited August 2012
    Options
    "No Mann" @ Suge Knight's son.

therrz no proof of that limp wrist kat bein sugez son that ? is just sum GOSSIP ? but if therr is proof plz post it up & ill admit im wrong...