Lil Kim's cry for help...... O_o

Options

Comments

• bull6599
    bull6599 Members Posts: 6,640 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Since BIG married Faith & (I believe) was living w/ Charlie B-More @ the time of his death I guess she felt he would've loved her more if she were light-skinned ***Jordan Shrug***
  • bull6599
    bull6599 Members Posts: 6,640 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'd still ? Foxy...BRC all day!
  • can'tyoutell
    can'tyoutell Members Posts: 1,370 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2012
    Options
    Lol ? . I'd ? almost any celebrity just to say I did. I wouldn't touch Kim. What kills me is she's been looking ? up for years and years. I hope you guys haven't been giving her a pass.
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options
    damn more childhood memories crushed
    220px-Lil'_Kim_Hard_Core3.jpg
    HardCore6.jpg
    she couldve got it any day of the week, da ? told her she wasnt hood beautiful

Biggie...this ? was Stevie J before Stevie J...had Lil Kim wearing those big ass sun glasses because he was jabbing her ass. Her Behind The Music was sad as ? when they talked about her and Biggie's relationship and the abortion he wanted her to get.
  • BlackAX410
    BlackAX410 Members Posts: 35,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    imager.php?id=3990653&t=o GIFSoup

? in here wanna ? da 2012 version of Kim word?
  • Black Boy King
    Black Boy King Members Posts: 6,984 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2012
    Options
    Chicity wrote: »
    KingJamal wrote: »
    foxy-brown.jpg
    I'd beat
    quick fast and in a hurry

she let herself go tho
  • nex gin
    nex gin Members Posts: 10,698 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    When low self esteem goes terribly wrong....smdh
  • SocialAssassinRati
    SocialAssassinRati Members Posts: 1,638 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm still beating her and Fox though…
  • I.B. Blackman
    I.B. Blackman Members Posts: 3,323 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2012
    Options
    lilkim2.jpg

.......Damn shame.
  • illedout
    illedout Members Posts: 8,194 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Chicity wrote: »
    foxy-brown.jpg
    I'd beat

I always thought Inga was waaaaay sexier than Kim,

I'd stand Inga up against a wall with her back towards me
    with her hands reaching towards the ceiling, legs slightly spread..
    I'd have one hand pulling her hair while my other hand is squeezing her ? ,
    the whole time I'm biting her neck..
    all while I beat it up from the back..
  • illedout
    illedout Members Posts: 8,194 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    foxy-brown.jpg[/quote]

yea Inga can still get it..
  • KingJamal
    KingJamal Members Posts: 20,652 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2012
    Options
    illedout wrote: »
    foxy-brown.jpg

yea Inga can still get it..[/quote]

Oh yea that is her real name

Yea I'll stick to calling her foxy
  • SleepwalkingInJapan
    SleepwalkingInJapan Members Posts: 11,866 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? is trash.

? .
  • nex gin
    edited July 2012
    Options
    Kim look like she got beat w/ a box of magic markers. Ma looks scusting. Was there nobody...friends...family...anybody who kept it real w/ her about what she was doing to herself? I put plastic surgery ? ups in the same category as new crackheads. How you have a "new crackhead" in this day and age...after the 80s and seeing what that ? did to people. How you have muffugas walking around looking like Jim Henson employees after Michael Jackson, Joan Rivers and that heiress cat lady looking broad ? themselves over w/ plastic surgery?
  • I.B. Blackman
    I.B. Blackman Members Posts: 3,323 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2012
    Options
    This pic is from '05 and i remember when people were complaining how she messed herself up THEN.

lilkim-ok.jpg

I NEVER thought it would get this damn bad.......? WISH she looked that good now. SMH.

lil-kim.jpg
    13.jpg
    5e27e223a3488d97_lil-kim.jpg
    34.jpg?w=600&h=743
    Lil-Kim-facelift-2.jpg
  • KingJamal
    Options
    nex gin wrote: »
    Kim look like she got beat w/ a box of magic markers. Ma looks scusting. Was there nobody...friends...family...anybody who kept it real w/ her about what she was doing to herself? I put plastic surgery ? ups in the same category as new crackheads. How you have a "new crackhead" in this day and age...after the 80s and seeing what that ? did to people. How you have muffugas walking around looking like Jim Henson employees after Michael Jackson, Joan Rivers and that heiress cat lady looking broad ? themselves over w/ plastic surgery?
    They have mental problems. Seriously they don't like the way they look

• Trollio
    Trollio Members Posts: 25,815 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    foxy got saddle bags
  • nex gin
    Options

It gotta be cause I don't know how they can look in the mirror and think that ? looks remotely ok. I remember an old interview or something where she had said something about how they called her ugly & I was thinking "damn...you not that bad looking ma".
  • Trollio
    Trollio Members Posts: 25,815 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? look like the wife of a samurai master in that last pic
  • J-GUTTA
    J-GUTTA Members Posts: 9,107 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @Juan travolta even though Nicki is not that dark I can see her bleaching her skin in a few years.
  • KingJamal
    Options

It gotta be cause I don't know how they can look in the mirror and think that ? looks remotely ok. I remember an old interview or something where she had said something about how they called her ugly & I was thinking "damn...you not that bad looking ma".

She was definitely mentally scarred when she was young. She was cute when she was young. I wanna meet the clowns who said she was ugly back then.

I mean Pac said "Snatch yo ugly ass off the streets" but Im sure he didn't actually think she was ugly but since she was down with biggie he had to diss her too lol
  • can'tyoutell
    can'tyoutell Members Posts: 1,370 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2012
    Options
    why does she dress/do her makeup like a 7 year old playing in her mom's closet?
  • blakfyahking
    blakfyahking Members Posts: 15,785 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    damn that's a shame

I still remember meeting her in person
  • KingJamal
    Options
    And to piggyback off of wat someone else said I think the people she surrounds herself with are enablers. No one had the heart to tell her that she looks horrendous.

Her and Michael Jackson suffered from some serious self hatred