ESPN is trying to get fans to believe Tebow will be the starter

BlackxChild
BlackxChild Members Posts: 2,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited July 2012 in From the Cheap Seats
Espn is full of ? and theyre trying to force ppl to believe tebow could be a starter. They created an article about an interview on first take of cromartie being a receiver and left out the part where he said Tebow isnt a qb and pretty much killed Tebow saying hes a special teams guy.

ESPN is taking advantage of ? who don't know sports... Truth is football is the ultimate team sport and giving Qbs so much credit for wins and superbowls is ? .

Comments

• BlackxChild
    I just posted this on the Espn article and they deleted my post.
  • illedout
    illedout Members Posts: 8,194 ✭✭✭✭✭
    the way jets fans are,
    if Sanchez ? up early in the season,
    the fans gonna be in the stans chanting Tebows name..
  • BlackxChild
    What if Sanchez gets in the redzone and Tebow throws a pick 6.... When Tebow came in as a starter for the Broncos they led the league in 3 &outs.
  • Neophyte Wolfgang
    Neophyte Wolfgang Members Posts: 4,169 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sanchez sucks....he is mentally weak.....Tebow will be starting game 7 ish
  • ATTS
    ATTS Members Posts: 6,663 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I just posted this on the Espn article and they deleted my post.

of course they would
  • Jdilla26
    Jdilla26 Members Posts: 2,309 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Its hard to watch 1st Take every ? subject is about what Tebow is doing or how can he get better its getting outrageous now. I cant even blame Stephen A for getting upset everytime they bring up his Tebow name up. At least talk about a different team everyday. They are stuffing Tebow down everybody throat once again but its much worse now b/c he's in the NY
  • ATTS
    edited July 2012
    If this NBC sports network can be the opposite of ESPN (ANTI-ESPN) they will gain my viewership......
  • Matt-
    Matt- Members Posts: 21,585 ✭✭✭✭✭
    he very well could become the starter at some point. and even if he doesn't start, he's gonna see plenty of action on offense, especially in short yardage and red zone opportunities.

but they don't need to be live at training camp all day every day.
  • BlackxChild
    Tebow sucks plain and simple... Theres a reason no team wanted him as their starter. You have to realise that all the receivers who miss out of millions of dollars on their bonus checks will leave the team if Tebow is the starter. Kyle Orton would have had 1 more win over Tebow in that same stretch had he started all 16 gms. Alot of Qbs go through winning streaks and losing streaks Kyle Ortons losing streak had the Chargers and Packers in it.
  • Matt-
    Matt- Members Posts: 21,585 ✭✭✭✭✭
    i don't think tebow is that good. but he would have been in the running to be the starter in jacksonville. they wanted him and made an offer for him. He chose to go to the Jets. i think its a good fit. sanchez is not good. and tebow has alot of value when it comes to picking up a few yards or mixing things up close to the endzone.

i'd rather sanchez be my starter and tebow play situationally as opposed to sanchez playing every down. or tebow playing every down.
  • twizza 77
    twizza 77 Members Posts: 4,201 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2012
    I saw 1st take yesterday, as soon they started debating was Tebow wrong for taking his shirt off during practice, I was done with that and changed to the Olympics. I think i'm going to watch more Dan Patrick now.
  • unspoken_respect
    unspoken_respect Members Posts: 9,821 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I want to believe New York is different.
  • StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey Members, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    Every ? 30 minutes its something about Tebow. I'm tired of it.
  • ATTS
    twizza 77 wrote: »
    I saw 1st take yesterday, as soon they started debated was Tebow wrong for taking his shirt off during practice, I was done with that and changed to the Olympics. I think i'm going to watch more Dan Patrick now.

they have something called "EMBRACE DEBATE" on first take now...smh....
  • Olorun22
    Olorun22 Members Posts: 5,696 ✭✭✭✭✭
    If yall are tired over hearing about tebow just change the channel. The only time I hear about tebow is in the cheat seat(The only time i heard bout him was the championship game vs OU)
  • CP203
    CP203 Members Posts: 10,421 ✭✭✭✭✭
    man idk but ny got some iffy ass fans so the 1st ? up sanchez make they might start calling for tebow and then if the ny media gets in on it rex ryan might give in to the pressure
  • 5th Letter
    5th Letter Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    edited August 2012
    Nope Tebow fans will be screaming for him to start not the jets fanbase as a whole.
  • KINGOFDAARCADE
    KINGOFDAARCADE Members Posts: 4,379 ✭✭✭✭✭
    OP is all over the place. ? need to go to school and learn how to write.

First he's talking about some ESPN conspiracy ? , then he comes out of nowhere saying football is a team sport... The ? they got to do with one another?
  • themadlionsfan
    themadlionsfan Members Posts: 9,133 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lol @ nuggas still watchin ESPN.... NFL network is where its at.....
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jets fans had booed that ? in 7on 7 drills cuz he threw 2 picks and a lot of incomplete passes.

And they cheered cpl days agi cuz he ran in a TD on some goal line drills.
  • jaemooms
    jaemooms Members Posts: 770 ✭✭✭
    According to espn, the jets are the only ? team in the NFL. I don't give a ? if they talk about the Browns. Just talk about somebody else!!
  • 5th Letter
    5th Letter Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    That ? is annoying as hell

I miss the days when we weren't just a sideshow circus. When we had a team with a bunch of hardworking good/solid players and we'd make the playoffs every other year.

Ever since the Favre year our owner Woody Johnson has been obsessed with stealing headlines on the back of newspapers and on espn.
  • aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    espns coverage is horrible and a disgrace... Im not even talking about first take. this ? has spilled onto sportscenter. They talk about a backup qb in Tebow everyday. Manning is with a new team and doesnt even get the same coverage. Biased/agenda filled journalism its like ESPN is making it their personal mission to make Tebow the starter. I dont know how Sanchez doesnt go off and act a fool during a interview.... They called him Tim, I woulda snapped.
  • themadlionsfan
    themadlionsfan Members Posts: 9,133 ✭✭✭✭✭
    When has this not been the case though?....they have always followed the same team/person.....once again NFL network is where its at
  • coop9889
    coop9889 Members Posts: 7,299 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is why the summer sucks as far as sports.

No basketball, no football, only boring ass baseball.

ESPN is desperate for some ? .