How Did a Superior Group of beings get dominated by Cavemen?

Options
God-I_Am_Ether
God-I_Am_Ether Members Posts: 3,409
edited August 2012 in R & R (Religion and Race)
WTF was they plotting before they exited the ? caves? Because whatever it was it worked and I wanna know.

Comments

• alissowack
    alissowack Members Posts: 1,930 ✭✭✭
    Options
    I don't know what this is in reference too, but if it is of the "Stone Age" variety, maybe the superior folk was so "book smart" that they neglected street smarts...or cave smarts...or something.
  • heyslick
    heyslick Members Posts: 1,179
    Options
    I think your mistaken

Did you forget about the black man who's determined to transform America,by any means necessary. Sure seems like those cave types aren't really all that smart given that.
  • beenwize
    beenwize Members Posts: 2,024 ✭✭
    Options
    Look into the allegory when the Devil took Jesus to the top of the mountain and told him the kingdoms of the earth were given to himself and whoever else he gave it too. Their are higher powers negative at play here as to where the caveman got power from.
  • heyslick
    Options
    alissowack wrote: »
    I don't know what this is in reference too, but if it is of the "Stone Age" variety, maybe the superior folk was so "book smart" that they neglected street smarts...or cave smarts...or something.

Harvard University educated types don't usually let the less educated types domain anything for very long. You gotta insult them and call them cowards to get there attention - of course then the so-called Harvard types will always deny they said it & everyone just took it out of context. Yelp those types are so damn smart? YET they can't say what they really mean.BTW those types also never ever apologize for there words spoken in haste. IMO pompous arrogant ? really irk me at times.

• God-I_Am_Ether
    Options
    ^But the Black Man is ? .
  • heyslick
    Options
    I don't believe in ? - BUT there is a higher power - & it helped me to stay sober for the past 19 years - thanks higher power dude -- LMAO
  • God-I_Am_Ether
    Options
    beenwize
    5:33AM Posts: 1,052
    Look into the allegory when the Devil took Jesus to the top of the mountain and told him the kingdoms of the earth were given to himself and whoever else he gave it too. Their are higher powers negative at play here as to where the caveman got power from.

But the Black Man is ? .
  • loch121
    loch121 Members Posts: 12,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2012
    Options
    @over_? you're a confused and confusing
  • beenwize
    Options
    @over_? the Biblical Jesus was described as black too.
  • God-I_Am_Ether
    Options
    ^ no he wasn't.

But that has nothing to do with this thread.

If Africans had knowledge of Math, Science, astronomy, government structure, Class Structure, Schools, Melanin and ? on their side then how the ? did some Cave Men take over?
  • loch121
    loch121 Members Posts: 12,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    over_? wrote: »
    ^ no he wasn't.

If Africans had knowledge of Math, Science, astronomy, government structure, Class Structure, Schools, Melanin and ? on their side then how the ? did some Cave Men take over?

Well the answer is that we fell off like any empire and the battle of 300 was the turning point in history where the Greeks and Romans began to takeover.

The invention of gun powder also was a turning point.

Who else is more violent,savage, and fearless as ppl w/ nothing to lose?

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • beenwize
    Options
    ^ no he wasn't.

I will let Hollywood show you since I'm sure you would believe them than if u showed you from scripture.. And this has everything to do with this thread. You saying the black man is ? and how did the white man come from the cave to ruling the world.. well did not the Devil say all the kingdoms of the world had been given to himself and he could give it to whomever he pleases?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_a0yDfCGtRs
  • jono
    jono Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Gold_Certificate
    Gold_Certificate Members Posts: 13,228 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Neanderthals are extinct.

That doesn't seem like ? .
  • God-I_Am_Ether
    Options
    Wasn't revelations a dream? A vision?

? Appoints Rules.

Romans 13
    King James Version (KJV)

13 Let every soul be subject unto the higher powers. For there is no power but of ? : the powers that be are ordained of ? .

2 Whosoever therefore resisteth the power, resisteth the ordinance of ? : and they that resist shall receive to themselves damnation.

3 For rulers are not a terror to good works, but to the evil. Wilt thou then not be afraid of the power? do that which is good, and thou shalt have praise of the same:

4 For he is the minister of ? to thee for good. But if thou do that which is evil, be afraid; for he beareth not the sword in vain: for he is the minister of ? , a revenger to execute wrath upon him that doeth evil.

5 Wherefore ye must needs be subject, not only for wrath, but also for conscience sake.

6 For for this cause pay ye tribute also: for they are ? 's ministers, attending continually upon this very thing.

7 Render therefore to all their dues: tribute to whom tribute is due; custom to whom custom; fear to whom fear; honour to whom honour.
  • janklow
    janklow Members, Moderators Posts: 8,613 Regulator
    Options
    ^But the Black Man is ? .
    heyslick doesn't believe in black people?
    beenwize wrote: »
    @over_? the Biblical Jesus was described as black too.
    oh, please don't be citing Revelation...
  • Disciplined InSight
    Disciplined InSight Members Posts: 13,478 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    loch121 wrote: »
    ^ no he wasn't.

Well the answer is that we fell off like any empire and the battle of 300 was the turning point in history where the Greeks and Romans began to takeover.

The invention of gun powder also was a turning point.

Who else is more violent,savage, and fearless as ppl w/ nothing to lose?

The bold part is correct and accurate.
  • bambu
    bambu Members Posts: 3,529 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2012
    Options
    This question arises often....

And gets the same reply.......

Here's the 5 steps, In hopes to explain it

One!

Its me and my nation against the world

Two!

Then me and my clan against the nation

Three!

Then me and my fam' against the clan

Four!

Then me and my brother we no hesitation

Go against the fam' until they cave in

Five!

Now who's left in this deadly equation? That's right, it's me against my brother...

Then we point a kalashnikov, And ? one another

http://youtu.be/a7JfRr22k_4
  • God-I_Am_Ether
    Options
    SMH.

You ? just repeat ? that you heard.

If Gunpowder was the turning point then why haven't the Chinese been dominating all this time?
  • jono
    jono Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Chinese developed gunpowder for fireworks, not weaponry.
  • God-I_Am_Ether
    Options
    Inventors from both Europe and China gradually invented the cannon in the 1300′s. A tube made of bronze that shoots iron ? using gunpowder was utilized. The usual target of such a siege weapon includes towns and castles. It soon reached Africa though people never knew about it until 200 years after. Portuguese explorers put them to use during their expeditions in the 1400′s.
  • beenwize
    Options
    Wasn't revelations a dream? A vision?

? Appoints Rules.

Romans 13
    King James Version (KJV)

13 Let every soul be subject unto the higher powers. For there is no power but of ? : the powers that be are ordained of ? .

2 Whosoever therefore resisteth the power, resisteth the ordinance of ? : and they that resist shall receive to themselves damnation.

3 For rulers are not a terror to good works, but to the evil. Wilt thou then not be afraid of the power? do that which is good, and thou shalt have praise of the same:

4 For he is the minister of ? to thee for good. But if thou do that which is evil, be afraid; for he beareth not the sword in vain: for he is the minister of ? , a revenger to execute wrath upon him that doeth evil.

5 Wherefore ye must needs be subject, not only for wrath, but also for conscience sake.

6 For for this cause pay ye tribute also: for they are ? 's ministers, attending continually upon this very thing.

7 Render therefore to all their dues: tribute to whom tribute is due; custom to whom custom; fear to whom fear; honour to whom honour.

Whether revelations was a dream or vision still does not negate the fact that the Biblical description of Jesus is black. And their is also rulers of the darkness of this world as well who is the devil that loves worship.

Ephesians 6:11
    Put on the whole armour of ? , that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil.

For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

• God-I_Am_Ether
    Options
    The description wasn't specificlly to black people.
  • janklow
    janklow Members, Moderators Posts: 8,613 Regulator
    Options
    loch121 wrote: »
    ...the battle of 300 was the turning point in history where the Greeks and Romans began to takeover.
    also, i don't know where to begin with the history displayed in this post