Options
124»

Comments

• judahxulu
    judahxulu Members Posts: 3,988 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    VIBE wrote: »
    LOL Judah thinks he dropping ether.

"how was the universe made! Need a scientific answer now! No? Then IT MUST BE ? !"

Yeah ? ... flop around some more. People can read. Im saying waaaaaaaaaaay more than that. Tap out ? .
  • judahxulu
    Options
    Judha your a dumb ? , alot of atheist grow up in religious households. Judha I know what it's like to be religious.

Prove that Im dumb as ? . Youre dumb for still talking ? about religion AS IF Im not dissing that ? too. Tap out ? .
  • judahxulu
    Options
    Keep pushing that wack button.. I gotta special wonton soup for you ? ... just you wait.... lol
  • waterproof
    waterproof Members Posts: 9,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ajackson17 wrote: »
    I thought it was common sense in this forum not to go at it with Judahxulu? You see how overkill(ether-i-am) doesn't even attempt to go against him and he is atheist as they come. But I'm readying "The Hebrew Tongue Restored", the first few pages should take weeks and weeks of studying and learning and understanding. I appreciate the massive drop of knowledge bestowed upon me. Glory to Yahweh and may Yahweh bless you all.

PEACE Brother Ajackson17 I got The Hebraic Tongue Restored the E-book but I am going to have to get the physical because i can't get into e-books even though it's a great thing because now they are destroying our books our not printing them with knowledge no more so all we have is the e-books. But nothing is like holding and reading the books.

So i am hype to to reading The Hebraic Tongue after i finished up A People's History of the United States 1492-Present
  • Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    waterproof wrote: »
    I thought it was common sense in this forum not to go at it with Judahxulu? You see how overkill(ether-i-am) doesn't even attempt to go against him and he is atheist as they come. But I'm readying "The Hebrew Tongue Restored", the first few pages should take weeks and weeks of studying and learning and understanding. I appreciate the massive drop of knowledge bestowed upon me. Glory to Yahweh and may Yahweh bless you all.

PEACE Brother Ajackson17 I got The Hebraic Tongue Restored the E-book but I am going to have to get the physical because i can't get into e-books even though it's a great thing because now they are destroying our books our not printing them with knowledge no more so all we have is the e-books. But nothing is like holding and reading the books.

So i am hype to to reading The Hebraic Tongue after i finished up A People's History of the United States 1492-Present

How is that book? I'm reading "History of White People" and this is very descriptive and very objective showing you how racism, white supremacy, etc going back to the greeks and sycthians era to modern day by showing the writings and the ideology behind it all. Talk about self delusional to the extreme.
  • judahxulu
    Options
    "guns germs and steel" and "death of the west" go right along with "a peoples history.." and "history of white people", brethren. also check out "the unseen hand"....
  • Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Okay, I got to check them out. I want to know more knowledge and know as much as possible, because when I get in these discussions, I need to have all weapons and knowledge and when I pass it along to other black people to get their minds going in the right way.
  • waterproof
    Options
    waterproof wrote: »

How is that book? I'm reading "History of White People" and this is very descriptive and very objective showing you how racism, white supremacy, etc going back to the greeks and sycthians era to modern day by showing the writings and the ideology behind it all. Talk about self delusional to the extreme.

@AJackson17 A People's History of the United States 1492-Present is a great read, you can't put the book down, so much ? that we wasn't taught in school, I highly recommend this book, this is an eye opener that show you that this land is, will and never be the land of the free if you aint one of the wealthy or the elites. And how murder and killings of american citzens, blacks and poor whites, labor unions and some much other ? , you really cant put this book down.

Talks about slavery, Killing of the Indians, how poor the people were why the elites was making a killing and all types of ? it's to much that i will be everywhere trying to explain.

I need to read the History of White People and add it my reading list it sounds like it's a great tool to know the thinking and history of white supremacy.

• waterproof
    Options
    judahxulu wrote: »
    "guns germs and steel" and "death of the west" go right along with "a peoples history.." and "history of white people", brethren. also check out "the unseen hand"....

thanks i will add GUNS, GERMS AND STEEL and the death of the west to my reading list
  • Bodhi
    Bodhi Members Posts: 7,932 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2012
    Options
    judahxulu wrote: »
    Keep pushing that wack button.. I gotta special wonton soup for you ? ... just you wait.... lol

aaalright...

• bambu
    bambu Members Posts: 3,529 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @waterproof..... I found a article written by the author of history of white people.....

It's called 'Why White People Are Called 'Caucasian'.....

good read........

HOTEP.....

http://www.yale.edu/glc/events/race/Painter.pdf

• jono
    jono Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I read A People's History too, its an amazing book. Guns, Germs & Steel will probably get copped during the next semester.