• supYo
    supYo Members Posts: 5,790 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    u serious man?
  • Tommy bilfiger
    Tommy bilfiger Members Posts: 22,675 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2012
    Options
    Tupakk the bigger legend obviously cuz he got merked years ago,revisionists gas up his ? buffoon antics and act like he some mythical character

Bein a living legend>>>>>Having to die to be one.Nasir the better rappa,lyricist and has the better catalog
  • supYo
    supYo Members Posts: 5,790 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    heres my theory

any pac hater = natural hater
  • YamoleySensei
    YamoleySensei Members Posts: 8,508 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If Gnawze got murked today, he'd have more classics and funds than ? ass 2pac....
  • usmarin3
    usmarin3 Members Posts: 38,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Tupac is more of a legend than Nausea-r. Hiphop heads know who Nas is, Pac transcended rap.
  • NoCompetition
    NoCompetition Members Posts: 3,661 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    supYo wrote: »
    heres my theory

any pac hater = natural hater

Haha. Yeah it is what it is. But i knew when i saw thread title thered be nothin but a bunch of opinions in here and nothing would get solved or mean anything. I aint causin no bad karma fo myself hatin nobody livin or especially dead. Hahahahaha. Im out.
  • jono
    jono Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This topic needs to be closed.

Nas vs 2Pac is like arguing Paul McCartney vs John Lennon. This ? needs to stop.
  • harlem hustla
    harlem hustla Members Posts: 1,459 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Pac he really got shot nd left the hospital the same night.

Pac gets love in every ghetto in the world, ? don't really rock wit nas like dat no more.
  • YamoleySensei
    YamoleySensei Members Posts: 8,508 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Pac don't have a 5 mic album.....
  • Tommy bilfiger
    Tommy bilfiger Members Posts: 22,675 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2012
    Options
    Pac is more revered for bein a loudmouth ? who got shot up, arrested,was in the news for rapin a woman,assaulting midget directors,yellin thuglife/westside and promoting the ignorance that perpetuates the blacc community

He was a trash mc of course nasir will never get the same adulation, nasir be sayin dumb ? but not like the babe ruth of ? tupakk
  • 5th Letter
    5th Letter Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    Options
    I swear werent you a tupac fan on the old ic? Now you a nas fan?
  • CeLLaR-DooR
    CeLLaR-DooR Members Posts: 18,880 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    2Pac is much, much, much more of a legend...

Nas is a much, much, much better rapper
  • deathrowzorrow
    deathrowzorrow Members Posts: 12,456 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Tupac is also a legend but when we talkin but real Legend status like Martin Luther king and Malcolm i'd say Nas
  • deathrowzorrow
    Options
    Jamaica wrote: »
    I swear werent you a tupac fan on the old ic? Now you a nas fan?

who ?
  • 5th Letter
    5th Letter Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    Options
    Back when your name was super gangster or something like that.
  • deathrowzorrow
    edited August 2012
    Options

that was my older brother he in jail right now for armed robbery
  • jono
    Options
    Your brother lost T/S.
  • Bawse D.Lox
    Bawse D.Lox Members Posts: 3,946 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Tupac is also a legend but when we talkin but real Legend status like Martin Luther king and Malcolm i'd say Nas

to the world or the IRS???

that was my older brother he in jail right now for armed robbery

what that ? tried to rob, cheese??
  • NoCompetition
    NoCompetition Members Posts: 3,661 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yall are so predictable and easy to manipulate. But bring up any successful rapper and someone will shoot out with foamin at the mouth hate from somewhere. Just the thought of livin like that dont feel good. And I love feelin good. Probably throw that Makaveli on when gettin to work tomorrow. Cause Life is Good. No misery or negativity around me. Hahahahaha.
  • NothingButTheTruth
    NothingButTheTruth Members Posts: 10,850 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    To me, Nas, because I don't ? with Pac like that.
  • unspoken_respect
    unspoken_respect Members Posts: 9,821 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I say Pac because of how much he's celebrated. People questioned whether or not he was dead and what rap would be like if he were still alive. I think if Nas had died the same time Pac did he would not have had the same legacy.
  • plocc
    plocc Members Posts: 921 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Nas. Came in the game with flaming bars almost 20 yrs ago. Still got flaming bars. commercially and critically acclaimed. Pac snuck in the game as a back up roadie/ back up dancer. Lyrically, meh. More known for his drama which elevated him to his mythical status. Myths are not real. Also confronted pac face to face to squash their beef. Pac let Suge lead him astray. Nas has always held his own destiny in his own hands and been his own man. We cant say the same thing for Pac. We all know suge gassed him up when he got him outta jail. Shouldve just did his time aka shine, styles p, c-bo, mystikal. ? couldnt handle jail so he sold his soul to suge
  • jono
    Options
    Plocc is mostly right. I'll give 2pac more credit than being a "meh" lyricist though. I'll say he was good, he was about as good as Chuck D, Scarface and Ice Cube but nowhere near Nas.
  • CirocObama
    CirocObama Members Posts: 3,825 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    jono wrote: »
    Plocc is mostly right. I'll give 2pac more credit than being a "meh" lyricist though. I'll say he was good, he was about as good as Chuck D, Scarface and Ice Cube but nowhere near Nas.

@bolded

That's a reach right there. Im a 2pac fan but cmon. Chuck D isnt complex but his lyrics were deeper than 2pacs. Scarface and Cube is on another level compared to 2pac. 2pac was mostly a great ARTIST, more-so than a MC.

He had a variety of content and was good at expressing what he was going thru and felt = good artist. But he never went deep with his content or lyricism it was mostly straight to the point and more "on the surface", which prolly had to do with him not wanting to bore his audience but IMO its blasphemous to say that he was just as good as Chuck, Face and Cube.