Aaliyah - Enough Said ft. Drake

Options

Comments

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Fine, I won't be doing it no longer, but my opinion still stands.
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
  • Ajackson17
    Options
  • Meta_Conscious
    Meta_Conscious Members Posts: 26,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    this dude is a fruitcake...
  • oatmealdude
    oatmealdude Members Posts: 1,109 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2012
    Options
  • oatmealdude
    Options
    KingGivBiz wrote: »
    Gotta love the hate just cuz it's Drake. I love the track personally i could give a ? less what other IC people. Simps.

the production is garbage, sounds like some ? weekend ? .

there is a reason that track was left alone...

drakes verse is disrespectful to the song.

you ? will never have a Chant Down Babylon...

Females are gonna eat this up so whatever your opinion is is just that..
    but explain how his verse is disrespectful?
    of course "females" gonna eat it up... they ate up that last nikki didnt they?
    you say that like this track a damn panty dropper...

so this is what yall resort to in r&b land? not the "numbers lie" rhetoric, but the "? like it" rhetoric.

so if something is meant for the females then why you copping it? so you coppin sex aids and keeping one in the whip and one in the crib? hey the ? like ? 's dawg!

bet you got one copy of Hitch in dvd and the other copy of Hitch in Blu-Ray.
    it has nothing to do with the song?

plenty of better artist out that could have did this song justice...

seriously, stop settling...
    1. If it's for ? , why are you in here with me arguing about it? You obviously a fan of it too..

2. Instead of acting like a passive aggressive Chris brown, answer the part of how it is disrespectful.

Thank you.

because he took to time out to diss another artist on the song and should have stay focused on the track and not sound all over the place with it at least approach like yall two was in the studio and had a direction since he claim to be a big fan save the shots for some rappers next single you on not this one just saying
  • oatmealdude
    Options
    Ajackson17 wrote: »
    Aaliyah is an Icon and same as Drake and this collab would have been better if she was alive, but she would have definitely cosigned Drake. This makes you mad that timb and missy should be doing this song, but they haven't and had like what almost 13 years to make this song? Sorrry, but Drake doing Aaliyah justice.

she might have co-signed cause you and everybody else dont know who she would have co-signed to say she would is crazy thats like say "oh she definitely would have been team breezy" we dont know so dont make ? up
  • R.D.
    R.D. Members Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2012
    Options
    dawggggggggg i know you aint gon let jamel just ? you like that

In the words of the great Marlo Stanfield "? aint show no heart"
  • RichPorterOfTheIC
    RichPorterOfTheIC Members Posts: 1,865 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2012
    Options
    this ? has always been overrated. she couldn't sing for ? and she wasn't that cute either. any of them destiny child chicks>>>>>>>>>>>>>aaliyah.

watch feelings get hurt....
  • usmarin3
    usmarin3 Members Posts: 38,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Cosign Aaliyahs overrated ass, chick wasnt even bigger than Brandy or have half the talent of Brandy.
  • Ajackson17
    Options
    Aaliyah was human beauty and brandy look like a frog *shots fired* and brandy wasn't even that great of a singer or had any songs I would like to hear from her, but I still listen to aaliyah till this day and majority of people I know. Don't know anybody who still listens to brandy besides Ray J
  • usmarin3
    usmarin3 Members Posts: 38,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Aaliyah was human beauty and brandy look like a frog *shots fired* and brandy wasn't even that great of a singer or had any songs I would like to hear from her, but I still listen to aaliyah till this day and majority of people I know. Don't know anybody who still listens to brandy besides Ray J

She was a hoe, she was 16 ? a grown ass man in R Kelly. She ? Jay-z, Dame, and Ginuwine. Brandy's voice is waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay better than Aaliyah's wimper she calls singing. Not to mention Brandy sold 5 times the amount of albums of Aaliyah, better actor, etc.

Let Brandy die see if she doesn't get the same treatment as Aaliyah, death elevates everyone, look at Big L for ? sakes.
  • Ajackson17
    Options
    usmarin3 wrote: »

She was a hoe, she was 16 ? a grown ass man in R Kelly. She ? Jay-z, Dame, and Ginuwine. Brandy's voice is waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay better than Aaliyah's wimper she calls singing. Not to mention Brandy sold 5 times the amount of albums of Aaliyah, better actor, etc.

Let Brandy die see if she doesn't get the same treatment as Aaliyah, death elevates everyone, look at Big L for ? sakes.

I haven't really heard anything about brandy except that reality tv show she was on, but more people listen to aaliyah though, but she was the Hip Hop princess. If Brandy died people would be on her, but she wouldn't receive the same amount of love in the following decade as much as aaliyah.
  • rapmastermind
    rapmastermind Members Posts: 5,574 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2012
    Options
    I have mixed feelings being a REAL Aaliyah fan who grew up with her music. The Song is straight mostly cause of Aaliyah's Angelic vocals. 40 did a nice little quiet storm beat but I can't help but feel like it's an unfinished version of "Marvin's Room". Also why is Drake cussing up a storm and dissing Chris Brown on an Aaliyah track? can't give him a pass for that cause Aaliyah was about Peace not Beef. And 99.9% of her songs don't even featuring profanity. I also don't know about Him and 40 Executive Producing this project. Timbaland and Missy should be the only ones doing that. I don't mind a few 40 beats but over the whole album? No. But Aaliyah is truly missed, ahead of her time. I commend Drake for putting the song out to help bring her legacy to a new generation but he went about it the wrong way with his rap ? about fame. Also Drake's obession with Aaliyah is a little stalker/creepy. Tattoos? Really Drake? Stop:

b91887f0d2.jpg

4 MICS
  • Ajackson17
    Options
    I wonder how The Weeknd and Aaliyah would have been. Oh, that would have been legendary.
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
  • Ajackson17
    Options
    I wonder how The Weeknd and Aaliyah would have been. Oh, that would have been legendary.
    go put your boombox in a black trash bag, put on "rock the boat", stick the bag and your head under water...

pretty much the same result.

SMH, The Weeknd dropped 3 classic mixtapes and Aaliyah dropped at least 3 classic albums and they're music has a somewhat good fusion between the two. It would have done numbers on the radio.

• R.D.
    R.D. Members Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2012
    Options
    Brandy is wack....stop bringing her up

At Your Best>>>>>Brandy's acting/singing career
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
  • real_hh_rep
    real_hh_rep Members Posts: 1,868 ✭✭✭
    Options
    Drake sounds out of place. Isn't it annoying when you have newbies collabing on songs of artists like Aaliyah? ? , Drake prolly had his ass beaten in the kidergarden when Aaliyah was in her prime. SHe is 10 years dead already. Let her legend live and if anybody should be featured on her song, it's someone like Missy, Da Brat, Buckshot or DMX, someone who was close to her.
    btw. Brandy is good too. Quit hating.
  • _Ozymandias_
    _Ozymandias_ Members Posts: 490
    Options
    Aaliyah didn't have the strongest voice (even Timbaland has said this), but to say her legacy if just from her early death is ridiculous. She completely changed the sound of R&B. Her style of using a soft vocals over hip hop beats has been the main sound of the genre for the past 15 years. There would be no Rihanna, Ashanti, Ciara, Keri Hilson, Christina Milian, The Dream, Drake, Frank Ocean, The Weeknd, or Miguel without Aaliyah. Plus her taking a shot on two relatively unknowns (Timbo & Missy) changed the sound of hip hop as well. Without Aaliyah's cosign they may never have broke and without that team there would be no Neptunes or Swizz Beatz. Urban music would be DRASTICLY different without Aaliyah's contribution.
  • Ajackson17
    Options
    Aaliyah is a GOAT and Drake is a future GOAT. Let them cook.
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Ajackson17
    Options
    Lol, some people can't accept the truth.