The riots have begun

Options
heyslick
heyslick Members Posts: 1,179
edited August 2012 in R & R (Religion and Race)
While those tragic events (shootings) get the most attention - others are being ignored.

http://urbangrounds.com/2011/06/summer-of-discontent/

Comments

• illedout
    illedout Members Posts: 8,194 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • heyslick
    Options
    This from the article you said ? -it to - YEAH! just ignore it it'll go away - white people are the real threat,right?

The widespread violence perpetrated by mobs of black youths around the nation (in predominantly black cities) on Memorial Day are just the start of what I’m not alone in predicting will be a very eye-opening summer of increased black violence around America — as the heat rises and the prospects for employment or other entitlements diminishes, while public programs designed to keep black kids “entertained” and otherwise engaged (and off the streets), while public swimming pools are closing due to budget cuts — hordes of bored, angry, black kids are going to be increasingly in the news as their violence grows more brazen and more…well, violent.

• cobbland
    cobbland Members Posts: 3,768 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    heyslick wrote: »
    This from the article you said ? -it to - YEAH! just ignore it it'll go away - white people are the real threat,right?

The widespread violence perpetrated by mobs of black youths around the nation (in predominantly black cities) on Memorial Day are just the start of what I’m not alone in predicting will be a very eye-opening summer of increased black violence around America — as the heat rises and the prospects for employment or other entitlements diminishes, while public programs designed to keep black kids “entertained” and otherwise engaged (and off the streets), while public swimming pools are closing due to budget cuts — hordes of bored, angry, black kids are going to be increasingly in the news as their violence grows more brazen and more…well, violent.

Wake me up when they forcefully take over entire continents.
  • heyslick
    Options
    cobbland wrote: »
    heyslick wrote: »

Wake me up when they forcefully take over entire continents.

Sure thing - in mean the time our cities burn and you and yours talk about the African continent ( don't EVER talk about them black thugs) - let me guess? it was white people who did all the damage & made these poor little black youth act this way - WOW! the power of white people is absolutely amazing - can they walk on water and heal the sick? - Holy ? cow!

• Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options