Signs of the times! Mystery, Babylon the Great is fallen, is fallen!

Options
DoUwant2go2Heaven
DoUwant2go2Heaven Members Posts: 10,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited August 2012 in R & R (Religion and Race)
"Babylon is suddenly fallen and destroyed: howl for her; take balm for her pain, if so be she may be healed. We would have healed Babylon, but she is not healed: forsake her, and let us go every one into his own country: for her judgment reacheth unto heaven, and is lifted up even to the skies." Jeremiah 51:8-9

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BCqG9t6xllY

Well, well, well say it ain't so! The flag of the USA just happens to fall at the Olympics, which is watched around the world, at the same exact time as the national anthem is playing the part: "AND OUR FLAG WAS STILL THERE"! Wow, It can't be! No, well maybe that was just happenstance. Or no maybe that was just a coincidence. No way, this couldn't be a sign from the Al-Mighty. There's no way that could be possible! :-$

Let's just go through the symbolism though for good measure!

Hmmmmm.......Let's see,

1. America gets first place and is crowned the champion.

"And the woman which thou sawest is that great city, which reigneth over the kings of the earth."
Revelation 17:18

2. Speaking of the woman, Serena Williams won the competition for the USA.

"So he carried me away in the spirit into the wilderness: and I saw a woman sit upon a scarlet coloured beast, full of names of blasphemy, having seven heads and ten horns. 4And the woman was arrayed in purple and scarlet colour, and decked with gold and precious stones and pearls, having a golden cup in her hand full of abominations and filthiness of her fornication: 5And upon her forehead was a name written, MYSTERY, BABYLON THE GREAT, THE MOTHER OF HARLOTS AND ABOMINATIONS OF THE EARTH." Revelation 17:3-5

(And no, I am not calling Serena Williams a harlot, just implicating the spiritual symbolism that ? is communicating to those who have eyes to see, and ears to hear.)

3. Russia and Belarus were the 2 other countries that had their flags raised during the ceremony. And Belarus use to be part of the USSR before the break up of the Soviet Union.

"For, lo, I will raise and cause to come up against Babylon an assembly of great nations from the north country: and they shall set themselves in array against her; from thence she shall be taken: their arrows shall be as of a mighty expert man; none shall return in vain." Jeremiah 50:9

My, My, My, My, My, My, My........All these strange circumstances occurring for no particular reason whatsoever! I guess these are just things that make you go hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!

OR, ? is speaking and letting His people know that the day of sudden destruction is almost here.

"And I heard another voice from heaven, saying, Come out of her, my people, that ye be not partakers of her sins, and that ye receive not of her plagues." Revelation 18:4

Will you be obedient? Will you get out in time? Will you go to the place of safety?

"Ye that have escaped the sword, go away, stand not still: remember the LORD afar off, and let Jerusalem come into your mind." Jeremiah 51:50

Amen and Amen.

Comments

• VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    You know, it had been said that aliens would reveal themselves at the Olympics and yet nothing, so it's safe to assume that we're good until they do.
  • bambu
    bambu Members Posts: 3,529 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I cannot believe that I read all that ? .......

You are correct about the flag falling being no coincidence......

However it was more likely that Serena's antics caused the mishap........

serena.gif
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    edited August 2012
    Options
    The fall of Mystery, Babylon the Great has nothing to do with "aliens". But it has everything to do with Russia, China, and Iran.

Iran is the bait in the mouse trap.

"Make bright the arrows; gather the shields: the LORD hath raised up the spirit of the kings of the Medes: for his device is against Babylon, to destroy it; because it is the vengeance of the LORD, the vengeance of his temple." Jeremiah 51:11

China is the debt-holder, who gives Babylon the Great false security and friendship.

"Suddenly, your debtors will take action. They will turn on you and take all you have, while you stand trembling and helpless."
    Habakkuk 2:7

Russia takes the lead in Babylons destruction.

"A nation from the north will attack Babylon and destroy its land so that no one will live in it. People and animals will run away." Jeremiah 50:3

Amen.
  • Rock_Well
    Rock_Well Members Posts: 2,185 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ah, nah...maybe there's something to it, but i wouldn't jump there quite so fast.
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • And Step
    And Step Members Posts: 3,726 ✭✭✭
    Options
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    edited August 2012
    Options
    People always ask for signs and when ? gives them, they are utterly clueless. There truly is nothing new done under the sun. The master said it best in Matthew 16:1-4

"1The Pharisees also with the Sadducees came, and tempting desired him that he would shew them a sign from heaven. 2He answered and said unto them, When it is evening, ye say, It will be fair weather: for the sky is red. 3And in the morning, It will be foul weather to day: for the sky is red and lowring. O ye hypocrites, ye can discern the face of the sky; but can ye not discern the signs of the times? 4A wicked and adulterous generation seeketh after a sign; and there shall no sign be given unto it, but the sign of the prophet Jonas. And he left them, and departed."

Babylon the Great days are numbered. Nobody wants to believe that the signs point to right here and right now. It's always some other day, some other time, some other place, some other people. Sad, sad, sad. But then again the BIBLE tells that it would be just that way in the last days. Noah preached for 120 years and only had 7 converts. Nobody believed that the storm was coming, thus nobody was prepared for it accept those who trusted and believed ? .

Understanding The prophecy of Mystery, Babylon the Great is the key to unraveling the DAY OF THE LORD! The fall of Babylon the Great marks the beginning of the day of the LORD. The sudden destruction that is coming in 1 day and in 1 hour. Once one understands who Babylon the Great is and all the prophecies that are connected to her fall, one will truly realize the hour in which we now live.

? is giving those who have eyes to see signs that the time of Babylon the Greats desolation is near. Thus, only those who are truly born again will recognize them, because ? said that those who are in the light will not be overtaken by the day of sudden destruction. I pray that the LORD will open the eyes and ears of those who thirst after the Sovereign and desire to eat of the hidden manna. May the HOLY SPIRIT give you the insight to discern the mysteries of the kingdom. It's time to put down the bottle and eat some steak. That is the only way you will be able to learn DOCTRINE!

"Whom shall he teach knowledge? and whom shall he make to understand doctrine? them that are weaned from the milk, and drawn from the ? . For precept must be upon precept, precept upon precept; line upon line, line upon line; here a little, and there a little" Isaiah 28:9-10

Dig in at the masters table. Be mature in your faith. Reach for the A-1 and put some sauce on that meat. Yes, call out to ? and ask Him to reveal great and mighty things that you haven't learned yet! ? is not a man that He should lie! Therefore, ask Him to tell you about the times and seasons that we are living in. He will speak the truth to you! The LORD of all creation is at the door and He is about to break forth in fiery wrath, taking vengeance on those who obey not the gospel and cutting asunder those who have played the harlot with Him. Amen and Amen.

• VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    My dude, people have been breaking down this ? for years and no one has EVER been right.

You aren't either, just sayin'.
  • heyslick
    heyslick Members Posts: 1,179
    Options
    As some laugh others feel it's a sign of the times - I used to believe in this country & feel it is on the right path - that isn't the case anymore - the current administration has divided the country like NO other previous administration has done. The corrupt system in place now will destroy America & the spirit of my fellow Americans will eventually come back and make this country great once again - Just look at countries like Greece et al & that's the direction/pathway were headed on now - SO!! just how well are those countries doing? I think this person ( DoUwant2go2Heaven?) knows a lot more than many are willing to admit to.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    edited August 2012
    Options
    @heyslick

"But blessed are your eyes, for they see: and your ears, for they hear. For verily I say unto you, That many prophets and righteous men have desired to see those things which ye see, and have not seen them; and to hear those things which ye hear, and have not heard them." Matthew 13:16-17

Praise ? that you are not in denial about the signs of the times my brother. It should come as no surprise that most of the inhabitants of Babylon the Great would embody the spirit that ? defines her as having.

"Behold, I am against thee, O thou most proud, saith the Lord ? of hosts: for thy day is come, the time that I will visit thee. And the most proud shall stumble and fall, and none shall raise him up: and I will kindle a fire in his cities, and it shall devour all round about him." Jeremiah 50:31-32

Yes, proud and haughty scoffers fill the land of Babylon. They presumptuously and pompously cry out that the great nation of America will never know sorrow, nor the loss of children. She will never come down to lick the dust or see darkness. Most of the inhabitants of Babylon believe that she will reign FOREVER AND EVER! But ? says otherwise:

"How much she hath glorified herself, and lived deliciously, so much torment and sorrow give her: for she saith in her heart, I sit a queen, and am no widow, and shall see no sorrow. Therefore shall her plagues come in one day, death, and mourning, and famine; and she shall be utterly burned with fire: for strong is the Lord ? who judgeth her." Revelation 18:7-8

The time of her destruction is getting closer my brother. In 1 day and in 1 hour the fall of Babylon the Great will bring the world to it's knees. The utter desolation of America will usher in the 4th beast kingdom and the coming of the antichrist. With the greatest nation to ever rule the planet finally destroyed, the rise of the lawless one will be received by the world because he will have all the answers for a world that will be in utter chaos. The Day of the LORD starts with sudden destruction and that sudden destruction is the fall of the United States of America.

"For, lo, I will raise and cause to come up against Babylon an assembly of great nations from the north country: and they shall set themselves in array against her; from thence she shall be taken: their arrows shall be as of a mighty expert man; none shall return in vain." Jeremiah 50:9

Amen and Amen.
  • heyslick
    heyslick Members Posts: 1,179
    Options
    President Obama's radical ideology - he learned it in church & Pastor Wright was his mentor.

Collective salvation is ? of the Truth. It's Black Liberation Theology which is another form of Marxism. They all tie together but true salvation is individual!
  • Bodhi
    Bodhi Members Posts: 7,932 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Mystery Babylon is Rome, not America
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options
    Far from it my brother West Brooklyn. "Rome" will encompass the kingdom of the beast, which will arise after Babylon the Great is destroyed. The destruction of Babylon the Great starts the day of the LORD. The antichrist, false prophet, and the mark of the beast will come into play shortly after the harlot is destroyed. Now if you would like to go precept upon precept, precept upon precept, line upon line, line upon line, here a little and there a little we can both come to an understanding of the doctrine of Babylon the Great. As in the who, what, when, where, how, and why of it.
  • Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Bodhi
    Options
    Now if you would like to go precept upon precept, precept upon precept, line upon line, line upon line, here a little and there a little we can both come to an understanding of the doctrine of Babylon the Great. As in the who, what, when, where, how, and why of it.

cool
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    edited August 2012
    Options
    “The thing that hath been, it is that which shall be; and that which is done is that which shall be done: and there is no new thing under the sun.” Eccl. 1:9

• History repeats itself.

• Prophetic events, like history, repeat themselves

“Remember the former things of old: for I am ? , and there is none else; I am ? , and there is none like me, Declaring the end from the beginning, and from ancient times the things that are not yet done, saying, My counsel shall stand, and I will do all my pleasure.” Isaiah 46:9-10

• We need to search what has already happened in the past, in order to understand what is to come.

• ? has already told us the future in His word; therefore we must study to show ourselves approved unto Him, a workman who needs not be ashamed, because we rightfully divide the word of truth.

Do you agree with and accept the above preliminary statements my brother?
  • Bodhi
    Options
    Well I don't believe in ? so I don't really accept most of it but I do agree that time is cyclic and that an understanding of the past can make a better future. Go ahead.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options
    I see west Brooklyn. Well without a personal relationship with ? , the prophetic scriptures will remain a mystery to you my friend. We must first start with the foundation before we start to build a house. The topic of the original discussion is strong meat and right now you can't digest it. You need milk my brother. You need to start with accepting Jesus Christ as your LORD and Savior my friend. That is what is most important. Why have you refused to accept what you know to be true my brother?
  • Bodhi
    Options
    I do not accept it because I do not believe that it is true.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options
  • Bodhi
    Options
    It depends. I think a lot of claims in your Bible are not true.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options
    Truth is not about "thinking", truth is about knowing. For example do you think that you are reading these words right now? Or do you know that your reading these words right now?
  • Chike
    Chike Members Posts: 2,702 ✭✭✭
    Options
    lol still with this ? ?
  • Bodhi
    edited August 2012
    Options
    Truth is not about "thinking", truth is about knowing. For example do you think that you are reading these words right now? Or do you know that your reading these words right now?

Knowing comes with thinking. By using thought, we know that 2 + 2 equals 4. By being able to think, I know the words in front of me; I am able to think about them. Probably what you mean is that believing is not knowing. For example, if I tell you I have a diamond in my closed hand, you can either believe I am telling you the truth or believe I am lying, but either way, you do not know and you will never fully know unless I open my hand to reveal the truth. Believing is not knowing. You believe in your ? .

• DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options
    Again, thinking is not equated to knowing the truth. No where in the word of ? are we instructed to "think" the truth. Rather we are commanded to know the truth and the truth shall set you free.

So, do you know how we can know the truth my brother?