Nastradamus vs Relapse

Options
Rhymesfinest
Rhymesfinest Members Posts: 1,892 ✭✭
edited August 2012 in The Face Off Forum
Gotta go with Nasttradamus both weaker albums from their catalouge content wise has to be Nastradamus as the better album.

Comments

• YamoleySensei
    YamoleySensei Members Posts: 8,508 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2012
    Options
    Not true, Street's Disciple is Nas' weakest album....with Eminem, I could give a ? , his only decent album is MMLP in my opinion (everything else ranges from meh to wtf is this ? ?).....and with that said, Nastradamus >>> ? on that Relapse garbage
  • Lab Baby
    Lab Baby Members Posts: 8,154 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Oh ? ...

Gotta admit, that was a good disguise making the Mobb Deep/Red and Mef thread first.
  • Rhymesfinest
    Options
    Anticiptates some to come in here and say Relapse content was good and that it is diffrent so it is good and not be objective and non biased
  • Lab Baby
    Options
    To answer the thread question, tie. Listened to Nastradamus the other day, wasn't as bad as people say. The only really bad song was Big Girl. The rest you can just chalk up to bad production. Plus Come And Get Me>>>>>>>

Em beasted on Relapse though, step father molestation and mannequin ? aside.
  • CeLLaR-DooR
    CeLLaR-DooR Members Posts: 18,880 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol...soon as I saw the name, I went into the thread just to peep the writing style...knew it was her right away...

Yes, I'm the Shadyteam detective
  • usmarin3
    usmarin3 Members Posts: 38,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Nastradamus >>>>>>>>>>>>>>Eminem rapping like a Jamaican leprechaun
  • Rhymesfinest
    Options
    Contradictions already 'Em beasted on relapse yet it was about ? , molestion ,serial killing, being a ? '

Oxymoron cpntradictions already SMH some people just can't be objective
  • Nile Gambino
    Nile Gambino Members Posts: 934 ✭✭✭
    Options
  • Rhymesfinest
    Options
    outside of Beautiful, Deja Vu Relapse was ruined by it's content, forced flow, accent and topics in general
  • Rhymesfinest
    Options

Ok most objective people agree but already some people are ignoring acting like 99% of Relapse didn't have songs about ? , molestion, serial killing etc
  • Lab Baby
    Options
    Contradictions already 'Em beasted on relapse yet it was about ? , molestion ,serial killing, being a ? '

Put it like this... I hate Mariah Carey. With a passion. But I'd be lying to you if I said she ain't one of the best singers on the planet. I just don't like her songs. Same with Em with Relapse... he might have been cuckoo on that album, but damn if he didn't rap his ass off.
  • genocidecutter
    genocidecutter Members Posts: 17,825 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Nastradamus is actually decent. Relaspe was weak as ?
  • Lab Baby
    Options

Damn... I might have to pick Nastradamus. Plus Last Words... smh.
  • YamoleySensei
    YamoleySensei Members Posts: 8,508 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    smh @ me not knowing this was the Hindu ? ....
    may that blue ? , Krishna, smite thee
  • just.might.b.ok
    just.might.b.ok Members Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Nastradamus cause it doesnt have a song about gettin ? in the ass, a song with ? "singin" and a ? accent.
    plus eneman sucks.
  • usmarin3
    usmarin3 Members Posts: 38,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    How do ya'll tolerate that accent Em used on that whole album, ? was he thinking
  • jono
    jono Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Encore was worse than Relapse but that damn accent was ? . It was like part-Irish part-Arab and it was cool for some records but seriously he over did it.

Nastradamus > Relapse.

The content on Nastradamus is thick. Last Wordz, New World, Project Windows >
  • Rhymesfinest
    Options
    Lab Baby wrote: »

Put it like this... I hate Mariah Carey. With a passion. But I'd be lying to you if I said she ain't one of the best singers on the planet. I just don't like her songs. Same with Em with Relapse... he might have been cuckoo on that album, but damn if he didn't rap his ass off.

Still a contradiction how can you rap you ass off rapping about those topics when content and lyrics are 1 of the most important aspects to rap? how can you be rapping good when outside of 2 great songs on the album you saying nothing?

You just gotta look at objectivley if the artist who made it himself could be honest and say the truth about it then there is no reason you can't it's just 1 bad album from him with that horrible content it's not the end of the world to objectivley admit it
  • Rhymesfinest
    Options
    Lab Baby wrote: »

Still a contradiction how can you rap you ass off rapping about those topics when content and lyrics are 1 of the most important aspects to rap? how can you be rapping good when outside of 2 great songs on the album you saying nothing but raps about serial killing about ? raps and ? raps?

You just gotta look at objectivley if the artist who made it himself could be honest and say the truth about it then there is no reason you can't it's just 1 bad album from him with that horrible content it's not the end of the world to objectivley admit it

• Rhymesfinest
    Options
    jono wrote: »
    Encore was worse than Relapse but that damn accent was ? . It was like part-Irish part-Arab and it was cool for some records but seriously he over did it.

Nastradamus > Relapse.

The content on Nastradamus is thick. Last Wordz, New World, Project Windows >

Encore had Like Toy Soldiers, Never Enough, We As Americans, Mockingbird, Yellow Brick Road, Never Enough etc Relapse only had Beautiful & Deja Vu so Encore had some dope songs, dope content while Relapse only had 2 great songs

The songs with horrible content on Encore still werent about ? , ? and serial killing either
  • Rhymesfinest
    Options
    usmarin3 wrote: »
    How do ya'll tolerate that accent Em used on that whole album, ? was he thinking

The content was worst than the accent which was really bad too but his serial killer, ? persona content was the worst
  • infamous114
    infamous114 Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    Options
    Lol shadyteam is acting like she didn't go off on a racist tirade last week.
  • Rhymesfinest
    Options
    And no 1 calls Lab Baby a stan for liking what 99% of the world including Eminem fans, including Eminem himself including almost everyone can objectivley say was a bad album for it's content, accent, forced flow and average production
  • jono
    jono Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    In my opinion Eminem should stick to rapping about being a serial killer and a ? . The ? is amusing bruh. My favorite Eminem song is "Brain Damage" that ? had no basis in reality at all but it was dope as ? .